Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are these paps on the beach everyday waiting to take pics of this fandango 🙈
Poor kiaro probs floating out to sea in her rubber ring while this ugly cow poses 🙈
Did the exes welcome their son2 years ago??
only thing being welcomed is the 8G into the greedy cows bank account 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why are these paps on the beach everyday waiting to take pics of this fandango 🙈
Poor kiaro probs floating out to sea in her rubber ring while this ugly cow poses 🙈
Did the exes welcome their son2 years ago??
only thing being welcomed is the 8G into the greedy cows bank account 🖕
The exes co parent 😩LOOOOOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lauryn trying to make out she's not a dirty wee scrubber by saying he was an ex, co parenting and blah.

You were a 1 night landing strip hen, he never saw you since. Trapaman begman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Na I agree she looks Haggy as duck, honestly some men would shag anything. Check how the photo of her and beggy is filtered to high duck. Still mingerz the pair of them

Oh ffs the beggy bleep is in the dm again!!! This is what the maintenance money is paying for.

Lauryn you are boring looking
You are basic
That beach is horrible
That wrap is jobbie coloured and needs ironed
Where is your miracle child?
She’s about as sexy as a bout of thrush!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Na I agree she looks Haggy as duck, honestly some men would shag anything. Check how the photo of her and beggy is filtered to high duck. Still mingerz the pair of them

Oh ffs the beggy bleep is in the dm again!!! This is what the maintenance money is paying for.

Lauryn you are boring looking
You are basic
That beach is horrible
That wrap is jobbie coloured and needs ironed
Where is your miracle child?
Well it’s hardly Wimbledon is it and Annie looking radiant in White, Beggy looking like shite 💩 💩 💩 🤣🤣

Isn’t Lisa Andrews the woman who had a child with Nigel Benn 3rd paragraph beggy take note….

Reactions: 3
Well it’s hardly Wimbledon is it and Annie looking radiant in White, Beggy looking like shite 💩 💩 💩 🤣🤣

Isn’t Lisa Andrews the woman who had a child with Nigel Benn 3rd paragraph beggy take note….

Yeah she is, all these birds of a feather flocking together 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3

1993?! thought this may have been a typo 😂 wonder if he kicked her out of the house like Cyle is going to do with our Loz when Cairo gets to an age

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nooooooooooooooooooo I didn’t even notice that witch is bleeping insanely obsessed 🙈🙈
I can’t cope with her 🤣🤣 it was bad enough when she posted that pic saying that KW had fertilised her but then to keep reposting it is next level cringe.

Get a life LAURYN. Don’t forget we all know what you are and what you’ve done 🐷 🥧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hong Kong romp only memories you’ll ever have
You’ll never see ky’s dick again you vile animal

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She has absolutely no shame!!! Sex memories with someone else’s man you evil disgusting skanky rat!!! And still reminding everyone what she did she just point blank doesn’t care she broke Annie’s heart he’s just as bad don’t get me wrong! Constant taunting Annie what has she ever done to deserve this 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has absolutely no shame!!! Sex memories with someone else’s man you evil disgusting skanky rat!!! And still reminding everyone what she did she just point blank doesn’t care she broke Annie’s heart he’s just as bad don’t get me wrong! Constant taunting Annie what has she ever done to deserve this 🙈
Lauryn the Beg is just jealous of Annie because Annie's got the lifestyle and husband Lauryn will never have.

Reactions: 12
She's vile and disgusting, she will never see that she is in the wrong, she's a complete narcissistic witch. She's a mess, shallow unfulfilled life, leaching off someone else's income and bringing a child into the mess she created

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.