Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny her reposting these pics that she’s PAID for on a scabby looking beach.. then we have the walkers away with their children being asked for photos by fans. Buggy will be sat bealing and screaming into her pillow TAKE US ALL OR NONE AT ALL, WE DESERVE A HOLIDAY

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love it tbf good for him he dresses how the f he wants
It’s one thing I like about both of them. If u see Annie she never looks like she’s had her make up done or hair professionally. Just natural. Doesn’t follow the latest trends etc even with all that money. Dress how they want. I think that shows happiness, security and contentment. Things the prozza lozza will never acquire

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s one thing I like about both of them. If u see Annie she never looks like she’s had her make up done or hair professionally. Just natural. Doesn’t follow the latest trends etc even with all that money. Dress how they want. I think that shows happiness, security and contentment. Things the prozza lozza will never acquire
LOOOOOOL I’m just here for your dp😂😂😂😂😂
I dunno how long you’ve had it but it kills me everytime you comment

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOOOOOOL I’m just here for your dp😂😂😂😂😂
I dunno how long you’ve had it but it kills me everytime you comment
thought I’d show lozza true face which she should b doing herself. The main reason why no man has willingly had or paid for sex with her since she was used 3 years ago. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh piss off 🙄

Do these people know that they CAN have tv and be spoken to? These kids are obviously sat and left in front of the tv too much - I can’t talk because tv/iPads are life, but I also have to work and look after 4 children.
Wish I had circa £8k a month of maintenance and I could watch my children grow and not work

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Urgh Chloe’s latest instagram story I just find really tasteless given what’s happened with yaz and jake

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Oh piss off 🙄

Do these people know that they CAN have tv and be spoken to? These kids are obviously sat and left in front of the tv too much - I can’t talk because tv/iPads are life, but I also have to work and look after 4 children.
Wish I had circa £8k a month of maintenance and I could watch my children grow and not work
Imagine having to be told by liaryn that your kid shouldn’t be watching tv 23 hours a day and you should play with them. The next generation is fucked with that amount of thickness invading the gene pool

• Haha
Imagine having to be told by liaryn that your kid shouldn’t be watching tv 23 hours a day and you should play with them. The next generation is fucked with that amount of thickness invading the gene pool
bleeping play with them! That’s what I meant. Not ‘tv and speak to them’ it’s been a longggg Monday 😂
I think people just message her because they know they’ll get a response
Imagine creaming your knickers because Lozza Prozza Noman has shared your story
How embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh look a zlebrity prossa messaged me, feel so privileged innit, so down to earth to message us non a list people 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just viewed Chloe’s story after seeing ur post 🙈
They have zero regard for anyone but themselves!!
Iv seen posts and stories all day about it and it’s Lauren Goodyear ex they keep saying along with pics of them 2 and yaz standing on her own he was Yaz bf even if he was an ex wtf is got to do with Lauren anymore 🙈
Bit like every time quagmire is in the daily Mail
They mention ex Kyle 🙈 it’s just disrespectful to current partners

• Haha
So sad reminiscing your last shag in 2019 because no one wants near you
Annie isn’t bothered about you Lairen mate duck off
Urgh Chloe’s latest instagram story I just find really tasteless given what’s happened with yaz and jake
it’s like she’s been reading the thread and is tryna prove how ‘solid’ they are
Who shares texts online how fukin cringe
Grow up Chloe !!! grunt is miserable u fukin cow

defo agree poor timing

• Haha
I thought there was a big song and dance about making a will before having Hudson cause she’s the most dramatic ill, more at risk than anyone else in the world. And now she’s sharing texts about making a will? All liars

Full of lies she is but she will respond to this by saying she meant updating ***
We all know she’s balls deep in This thread now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Full of lies she is but she will respond to this by saying she meant updating ***
You’ve got to have a good memory to be a good liar,Chloe can’t even remember the crap she said in her mag interview
And I can’t believe old crusty knickers,not satisfied with airing all her dirty washing on insta is she now trying to reinvent herself as a parenting guru?🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s had one child and think she knows everything 🤣🤣🤣
She should be having a word with Chloe about tv,Chloe was always posting mornings with Isla on insta,that poor baby was plonked about an inch away from the massive tv built into the bottom of the bed,Chloe was more bothered about Isla smacking the screen 😬🤣 ,dimwits the lot of them

• Haha
You’ve got to have a good memory to be a good liar,Chloe can’t even remember the crap she said in her mag interview
And I can’t believe old crusty knickers,not satisfied with airing all her dirty washing on insta is she now trying to reinvent herself as a parenting guru?🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s had one child and think she knows everything 🤣🤣🤣
She should be having a word with Chloe about tv,Chloe was always posting mornings with Isla on insta,that poor baby was plonked about an inch away from the massive tv built into the bottom of the bed,Chloe was more bothered about Isla smacking the screen 😬🤣 ,dimwits the lot of them
This is one of the things, not even ‘insta mums’ who found fame talking about but parenthood, but ex reality stars that really wind me up about the insta generation. They have 1 child and think they know everything. I’ve had 4, and I’m still learning everyday and I’ve been doing motherhood since 2009

Reactions: 10
This is one of the things, not even ‘insta mums’ who found fame talking about but parenthood, but ex reality stars that really wind me up about the insta generation. They have 1 child and think they know everything. I’ve had 4, and I’m still learning everyday and I’ve been doing motherhood since 2009
Yeah it’s a piss take tbh I’ve got one who’s 21 months and honestly I’m learning every single day. I have no bloody clue and don’t pretend to.

Lairen goodman Bob hope and no hope skank constantly throwing out her tit I wouldn’t even mind if she said oh I saw this and found it helpful .
no she jumps on anything she can
It’s very dangerous doing that as we can see from her Teeeeeny responses that some jump on instantly
Sad sad sad
Mel does what she likes tho they don’t parent the same at all
Same way Vienna and Isla were able to go out on that kids day
Kerching had to stay home we he’s not allowed to watch anything

Totally agree,my kids are older and over the years I’ve made good decisions and bad decisions but one thing I wouldn’t do is think I’m a parenting expert and give advice as if I were.try doing that by the school gate in a few years Lozza,you’ll soon be put straight🤣 that’s if she does the school run,she’ll prob have a nanny do it while she’s rolling on a stony beach somewhere picking sand out of her crusty bikini bottoms🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is 💯 balls deep in this thread! No doubt about it! She is horrible the way she has mocked Annie and made snide remarks laughing with Lauryn. Better watch karma doesn’t bite you on the arse, bet Grant likes a wee dish on the side!! See how funny she finds it then!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.