Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is honestly the most embarrasing female i have ever came across in my life. What has gave her the idea she is special. She is an cum bucket whose whole life is funded by a man who used her for a shag and ignores her supposed miracle child🤣 she really needs to get over herself!! Say what you want about annie but she has everything loz the hong kong proz set out to have and failed miserably. She needs to take her shameless lard arse to duck!!

What weirdos act celebrate their child’s conception apart from ones who don’t get boned regular like lozza 😂. Sure thr walkers won’t figure out which exact date they conceived since they would have regular sex where as Lozza was used for one night poor witch. 💩 🚲. I’m sure Annie won’t be bringing that dirt up since she has forgave and married her childhood sweetheart since he made the biggest mistake of his life 3 years ago. They will be too busy planning Annie’s big 30th
Celebrating it.like a lottery win cos it was lol name a bigger woman ill wait 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just thought of how Chloe and Amelia condone her behaviour
Tryna wind Annie up but if a woman exposes grunt and says she’s been sleeping with him, Chloe will attack the woman “ you knew he had a family”
But it’s okay for Lairen the bleep to behave how she wants

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tryna wind Annie up but if a woman exposes grunt and says she’s been sleeping with him, Chloe will attack the woman “ you knew he had a family”
Probs why she’s so desperate for Grunty to have the snip

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m telling you no man has slept with her since
That’s why it’s such a big deal !
woman
i defo think that’s the last time she was shagged aye esp if she’s hanging to bits down there 😂
I still can’t make my mind who he looks like I can see reign a wee bit but the more I see Isla they look alike bloody wish there was a way for me to send that pic to u guys 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probs why she’s so desperate for Grunty to have the snip
I thought this but didn’t know how to word it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣tbf I was gonan say grunt don’t get the snip in case you wanna move on in the future 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is why when people sympathise with Chloe sometimes I’m just like nah, she’s as much a bag of trash as Lauren is. Everyone knows Grunt is desperate to get away from Chloe and will literally message anyone he can 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is why when people sympathise with Chloe sometimes I’m just like nah, she’s as much a bag of trash as Lauren is. Everyone knows Grunt is desperate to get away from Chloe and will literally message anyone he can 😂😂
It's probably cos the crazy shines so brightly from the chief beg that Chloe and Amelia pale in comparison.

It's the cheesy reveal videos and grant just looks like he wants to wave a flag saying 'send help'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a few days off here and miss old cheesy flaps out and about with another new bestie , filtered to f*ck 😬 and reminding us of when she last had a shag,the dirty mare
Meanwhile Kyles living his best life before returning to training ready for the next season 🕺

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's almost like she wants all those pics in the DM taken on that bogging beach so that Kyle and Annie see it and be like oh look what I'm spending your money on.

Wet wipe she is

Reactions: 10
It's almost like she wants all those pics in the DM taken on that bogging beach so that Kyle and Annie see it and be like oh look what I'm spending your money on.

Wet wipe she is
I would be too ashamed.I’d spend every penny on that little lad and go out and work to fund my share holidays etc

Reactions: 6
Makes you laugh that Annie is a millionaire and she’s only in a simple outfit and looks better than brightons washed up tart
Lairen goes out her way to make you see labels and she still looks like a twit
Doesn’t matter wtf Lairen is wearing her heart is full of jealousy and hate and it shines through her own face

Reactions: 18
How long before she takes her ass on a boat 😂😂😂
Oh piss off she will get that picture of herself on that boat sunning herself in retaliation as the decks are similar 😂🤣😂🤣

Makes you laugh that Annie is a millionaire and she’s only in a simple outfit and looks better than brightons washed up tart
Lairen goes out her way to make you see labels and she still looks like a twit
Doesn’t matter wtf Lairen is wearing her heart is full of jealousy and hate and it shines through her own face
She will be back to affiliations of the socks next loving Kyle’s chav look 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.