Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously does she know any surgeons to recover her neck
Probably stuffed with lies and other things 🙃 it’s disappeared

Yes but Kyle is refusing to pay for that just like her other op she needs that’s seeminly his fault giving birth to his son 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The lie detector reported….that was a lie
Give me an image, one single receipt where she has looked better than this 😭 In this photo she looks like she's had a wash. There's not much to be done for her pan face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Give me an image, one single receipt where she has looked better than this 😭 In this photo she looks like she's had a wash. There's not much to be done for her pan face 🤣
Washed with talcum powder
The best she’s ever looked was probably as a child before the work, and we have no evidence of this as she seems to have erased her childhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Washed with talcum powder
The best she’s ever looked was probably as a child before the work, and we have no evidence of this as she seems to have erased her childhood.
Remember the pic I posted on Mels thread from about 10 years ago she looked ok there but like a totally different person. Like totally.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn't this what she slags Kyle/Annie off for doing? Definitely forced herself and Kerching onto them.

Have to agree. Her arse is her best feature and you can't see it on this.

2/10 would not recommend. Probably the rating Kyle gave too.
When she talks about growths is she meaning her cobbled fanny 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Isn't this what she slags Kyle/Annie off for doing? Definitely forced herself and Kerching onto them.

Have to agree. Her arse is her best feature and you can't see it on this.

2/10 would not recommend. Probably the rating Kyle gave too.
Foxy foxy foxy you made me view your profile and like an old post I already had liked to get your attention 🤣🤣🤣 nice to have you back
Hope all is well ? X

Her arse is her best feature which also does not belong to her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Foxy foxy foxy you made me view your profile and like an old post I already had liked to get your attention 🤣🤣🤣 nice to have you back
Hope all is well ? X

Her arse is her best feature which also does not belong to her
Missed you x

It's been a nightmare but my life is back on track!

How have you been? X

• Heart
Awwwww she defo reads in here gigity gigity u quagmire looking bleep!!
You before me 😂😂😂😂😂
Nice your using maintenance money for a Spanish teacher 🙌🏽 Big shout out to Kyle and Annie ❤
Thanks mr and mrs walker gifting the poor goodman family. How kind. It’s so funny seeing her post her kids trousers coz she is that desperate for her bonus payment to not show him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s done her bit for her little cashew nut now the woman is away out 🙈 you before me was it Lozza?? You really are a sorry excuse for a mother

Missed you x

It's been a nightmare but my life is back on track!

How have you been? X
Hope your ok❤ Sending love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
See the ugly sisters are all in the same place but pretending their not together 🤔 not the 1st time Chloe & mj pretended to be out without lozza. Sneaky cows

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.