Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe and Amelia at lunch again do they either invite the criminal ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Embarrassed to be seen with her plus they’d have to pay for the scrounger

Quagmire too busy sourcing out other like minded hoebags to be friends with pathetic at her age she has no real relationships you think she would just put her all into kiaro where even is he now? Heart breaks for that baby boy 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She acts like she was forced to have a child. Absolute big wally that she is. She's away from her son so much getting quagmired up with her jaw injections am surprised her son knows who she is
THANK YOU. Her martyr tit makes no sense. Her entire goal was to get pregnant by the wealthy footballer. It’s not as if someone dropped a random child at her door and she selflessly took it in. It’s HER child.

And she also cannot whinge and complain about being a single mum because she entrapped the biological father and then embarked on a series of lies about the whole situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Awww god there she goes again dishing out mummy advise on dummies “for those who are asking” who the duck messages a complete stranger for advise on their kid 🙈🙈

• Haha
Cor took me a while to find appropriate place to post this. I saw backgrid in town today, didn’t realise how miniature she was in person both in height and weight. She was on the phone saying ‘aww pick me up plssss’ or mum couldn’t work out whether it was me or mum.
also when googling previous…I was shocked I didn’t kno w this https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/175...er-avoids-jail-benefit-fraud/#comments-anchor
One of my fave pics of her no neck self
Criminal !!!

wonder who she was begging to pick her up the woman
Was she alone ?

Reactions: 8
One of my fave pics of her no neck self
Criminal !!!

wonder who she was begging to pick her up the woman
Was she alone ?
Now I understand more about the scrounger and criminal comments LOL
Yes completely by herself

She really looks unwell

Reactions: 7
THANK YOU. Her martyr tit makes no sense. Her entire goal was to get pregnant by the wealthy footballer. It’s not as if someone dropped a random child at her door and she selflessly took it in. It’s HER child.

And she also cannot whinge and complain about being a single mum because she entrapped the biological father and then embarked on a series of lies about the whole situation.
Like, obviously she’s a single mum, but she seems to get help for her mum and a nice tidy amount to get her son a nanny/nursery, have a house paid for and not have to worry about going to work.
All the worries genuine single mums have, she has NO idea
Roll on 16 years

Reactions: 9
Lassie is an absolute twit. What a horrible life she has (in the non monetary sense), doesn't work, bleats on and on about being a single parent when she knew what she was doing shagging an idiot albeit a rich idiot. She could inject so much culture, as in proper culture, into that wee boy but she would rather stand on an ash pebbled beach to match her cobbled fanny. Looking like humpty bleeping dumpty

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe bcz she doesn’t have a filter on???
Oh there’s a hell of lot more since the benefit cheating she’s done and everytime u think it can’t get any worse it does

Maybe bcz she doesn’t have a filter on???
Oh there’s a hell of lot more since the benefit cheating she’s done and everytime u think it can’t get any worse it does
Yes I have since caught up with the wiki. Can anyone tell me how she claims to be part Persian LOL? Dad? Makes me laugh she will be saying Persian instead of Iranian to sound more exotic.

• Haha
Seriously does she know any surgeons to recover her neck
Probably stuffed with lies and other things 🙃 it’s disappeared

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn’t she a first class tit? Just caught up on her weird posts yesterday. IMAGINE having the audacity to make out that you saved the reputation of someone you took to court and then got annihilated by? Is she forgetting the truth is out there for all to see? She is a bloody money grabber and as it says in black and white she used this opportunity to try and live a celebrity lifestyle that she has always aspired to. She has provided NOTHING for her own child - what an embarrassment!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes I have since caught up with the wiki. Can anyone tell me how she claims to be part Persian LOL? Dad? Makes me laugh she will be saying Persian instead of Iranian to sound more exotic.
They are many claims being made by quagmire it’s all lies she doesn’t know her arse from her elbow wouldn’t surprise me if that is even really kiaros hair since it changes colour every vid probs other kids with curls 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.