Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to know what Cairo’s only post on his IG is🤔 would it be the fam photo of them with Kyle on the big screen 🤣 only Lauren will ever know🤣
Bet she spends the bare minimum with little cashew nut these days, only used the odd time to show he’s fast as duck, loves a ball and has curly hair that changes color in different pics🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Uno how I said Kyle dressed like a crackpot yesterday wellllllll I take it back wtf is that outfit quagmire is wearing 😭😂🙈 where does she find these nasty looking clothes and why is her face getting more square😂
Imagine trying so hard to look good and that is the result 😂😂😂
Working on spending 70grand of tit for ur new house the walkers bought you ya skank!! Work on getting a job!!!
STATE.OF.THAT. she looks like a ******!! Apologies to trans folk for the insult.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw Kyle and Annie’s holiday pics and that one caption “this couple is class” and laughed because Hagatha Christie from Brighton will ring the DM and day after tomorrow and we’ll see an article with a photo of the “model” doing squats, planks, star jumps, and all sorts of daft tit in a park somewhere accompanied by the usual cunty text about “co-parenting” and Kyle and Annie “secretly” marrying.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I saw Kyle and Annie’s holiday pics and that one caption “this couple is class” and laughed because Hagatha Christie from Brighton will ring the DM and day after tomorrow and we’ll see an article with a photo of the “model” doing squats, planks, star jumps, and all sorts of daft tit in a park somewhere accompanied by the usual cunty text about “co-parenting” and Kyle and Annie “secretly” marrying.
Those staged park pics are so fukin odd

I hate when anyone does it
“ joe bloggs showcases their 3.5 stone weight loss in local shithole park”

whys she not in the gym doing squats absolute minger

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Them shoes are the ugliest things I’ve seen since Lauryn’s filter last slipped 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Those staged park pics are so fukin odd

I hate when anyone does it
“ joe bloggs showcases their 3.5 stone weight loss in local shithole park”

whys she not in the gym doing squats absolute minger

Do u have to squat after having a bbl? She has the oddest body shape I’ve ever seen that’s not a figure of someone who works out!!
never in my life seen anyone workout jog or go to gym in hi top vans 😂😂 wouldn’t her sunglasses have fallen off if she was sweaty or actually jogging I have to put my contacts in when I’m working out as my specs fall off then I’m blind 😂😂😂😂

She needs to chill with the jaw filler looking more like quagmire by the day 🙈
And the hilighter is that still a thing thought it was more subtle these days 🙈
There’s a Nikki minaj lyrics that remind me of her goes
“After all of that surgery you are still ugly and that is what gets me!!”
Same song-
“How you don't like me but tryna do everything like me?” (Annie who she claims to hate but tries so hard to imitate)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just looked up this Emma woman who she’s saying her story is similar to. Yeh I see the similarities, sleeping with a man who’s about to get married then thinking he owes you and your unwanted child the world.

Reactions: 8
Just looked up this Emma woman who she’s saying her story is similar to. Yeh I see the similarities, sleeping with a man who’s about to get married then thinking he owes you and your unwanted child the world.
But how did Emma get two out her footballer? Are they twins? (I’m assuming that he was a footballer since she seems pretty desperate for her son to be one). Asking for Loz because when she’s 40 something she’ll want to have a double miracle child (her endo and her age working against her) and if she can do two for the price of one, that’s double the cash😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
But how did Emma get two out her footballer? Are they twins? (I’m assuming that he was a footballer since she seems pretty desperate for her son to be one). Asking for Loz because when she’s 40 something she’ll want to have a double miracle child (her endo and her age working against her) and if she can do two for the price of one, that’s double the cash😂😂😂

She’ll be demanding Kyle Gives kairo a full sibling!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh she’s ridiculous
Deluded tart 😳 imagine behaving this way knowing the actual truth is out there in black and white🙄 it looks like the walkers saved you more embarrassment by not outing you for the liar you are and the walkers come with receipts 💁‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lairen how many of your followers would you lose if they knew the truth you dumb cow
woman
Thief
#JusticeForGrandparents

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Regardless of what she says she befriended Annie and the went for her man there’s no version of that that’s ok!!
And she’s claiming to have had a 10year friendship with him so well aware of Annie and his kids!
She doesn’t need to save his reputation he was already well know cheat but a man can’t cheat if there isn’t any skanks willing to go there

Ah the begmire has gone private again

Oh yes I love this begmire it’s perfect 🙌🏽

• Haha
Oh she’s ridiculous
She is a bleeping embarrasment. Her whole life revolves around kyle walker. Obsessed is not the word. At this point she needs to just duck up and duck off because king cairo goodman is gonna get ripped a new one when hes old enough because his desperado of a mother!

You just need to laugh at her always making out she has so much tit she hasnt said like did he say and tell you all sorts that made you think you were special PMSL yes thats what males like him usually do to get into your drawers, youre not special loz the proz. I can bet my bottom dollar your kw biggest regret in life 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Shut the F up Loz/proz and spill your story then. Because I can guarantee it’s you at fault and that’s the only reason why you haven’t sang like a canary. HUN.

Reactions: 11
Oh she’s ridiculous
Should be Kyle and Annie writing this since they know the true extent of lies and theft Wee lozza has committed

Someone is seething with jelous that the walker family are away living it up in portugal Don’t worry prozza, they won’t be looking into ur stories 😂😂. Old news over 3 year old news to be precise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.