Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is 💯 balls deep in this thread! No doubt about it! She is horrible the way she has mocked Annie and made snide remarks laughing with Lauryn. Better watch karma doesn’t bite you on the arse, bet Grant likes a wee dish on the side!! See how funny she finds it then!
Grant has cheated on her before, its on an earlier thread

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Grant has cheated on her before, its on an earlier thread
Ultimate karma would be grunty getting Lauren pregnant and her taking him to court for maintenance 🤣🤣 I’d say she’d jump on him if she got the chance

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ultimate karma would be grunty getting Lauren pregnant and her taking him to court for maintenance 🤣🤣 I’d say she’d jump on him if she got the chance
Lauren is defo not a pal you could leave around your man snakey witch this is why she doesn’t have any real pals just all other snakey witches!! If grunt was up for it she’d go there 100%

Lauren is defo not a pal you could leave around your man snakey witch this is why she doesn’t have any real pals just all other snakey witches!! If grunt was up for it she’d go there 100%
Yackkk wouldn’t even leave her around my purse 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Uno how I said Kyle dressed like a crackpot yesterday wellllllll I take it back wtf is that outfit quagmire is wearing 😭😂🙈 where does she find these nasty looking clothes and why is her face getting more square😂
Imagine trying so hard to look good and that is the result 😂😂😂
Working on spending 70grand of tit for ur new house the walkers bought you ya skank!! Work on getting a job!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Uno how I said Kyle dressed like a crackpot yesterday wellllllll I take it back wtf is that outfit quagmire is wearing 😭😂🙈 where does she find these nasty looking clothes and why is her face getting more square😂
Working on spending 70grand of tit for ur new house the walkers bought you ya skank!! Work on getting a job!!!
She’s like the real life trampier version of kat slater from Easties. Those rank shoes with bin bags trousers albeit with a face that looks like it’s been in a bad car crash I’m not surprised. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Quagmire you bleep where’s your neck gone 🤣🤣🤣God she’s really tanned hasn’t she
She’s gonna regret that when she’s Carrons age and her skins a tit show
Seems like her endo has ended no pun intended #bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They all look so haggerd for their ages 🤯 irl worse than Instagram. Also anyone else going through toddler tantrums?! Are you dumb Lauryn everyone is. twit. Also she dresses like the first of every month she just POPS on selfriges website and does New In and buys the lot lol poor little gairo wonder when he’ll get new socks or a day out where his MAMMY drives them together for the day: oh wait who would take pics!!

“I’m not even eating properly” duck me she only has the 1… Try having 3 like Annie who also doesn’t need a nanny!

Reactions: 20
They shoes are roasting 😂😂😂.

She doesn't even look after her child, nanny begman does that's why she doesn't know what the duck she's talking about.

Have we now see the lot of that awful pebbled beach and weird arse in the DM???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Quagmire no one is obsessed with u hun! You just give us all a good laugh 😂😂
Get over yourself your a tragic desperate sorry excuse for a mother and make us all realise no matter what we have going on in our lives if days are tough at least we will never be you 🖕 stealing someone else’s man after making friends with them knowing he had a family, lying your infertile so he will sleep with u unprotected, lying to the world you found out at 5months, lying u and him picked baby names together, being a convicted benefit cheat, leaving 🧓👴 penniless, siting back and having everything paid for u for the next 16years spouting aload of shite everything I do is for u when u do NOTHING for your son!!!
Posting the anniversary of ur last shag the day u won the lotto as someone on here pointed out!!
You have no real friends, no career nothing to call your own no one is obsessed your a bleeping no one an absolute loser 🖕😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What.a.mess! I’m no oil painting

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s obsessed with tattle she posts then she looks to see what we’ve said then she responds thought u were busy? This is what she’s got going on in the back ground scrolling through here sign up and join in sing like the canary you claim to be 😂
Gigity gigity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Quagmire no one is obsessed with u hun! You just give us all a good laugh 😂😂
Get over yourself your a tragic desperate sorry excuse for a mother and make us all realise no matter what we have going on in our lives if days are tough at least we will never be you 🖕 stealing someone else’s man after making friends with them knowing he had a family, lying your infertile so he will sleep with u unprotected, lying to the world you found out at 5months, lying u and him picked baby names together, being a convicted benefit cheat, leaving 🧓👴 penniless, siting back and having everything paid for u for the next 16years spouting aload of shite everything I do is for u when u do NOTHING for your son!!!
Posting the anniversary of ur last shag the day u won the lotto as someone on here pointed out!!
You have no real friends, no career nothing to call your own no one is obsessed your a bleeping no one an absolute loser 🖕😂
Her last shag was ‘ like winning the pools’. Don’t worry it won’t be 16 years anyway until I trip over her begging with her paper cup

• Haha
They shoes are roasting 😂😂😂.

She doesn't even look after her child, nanny begman does that's why she doesn't know what the duck she's talking about.

Have we now see the lot of that awful pebbled beach and weird arse in the DM???
I just came back to ask wtf Is that on her feet and putting her leg out like a fuckin claw 😂😂😂😂
Oh hunnayyyy please find a 9-5 you have the childcare x

• Haha
See mitchell la bèg is no longer private.

Someone's feeling a bit thirsty and looking for attention 🙄🙄🙄

The desperation for engagement and comments and she's replying to everyone with great salivation.

Still a mess

No style

Katy Jane thinks you are looking good so you know you really look shite

Wearing a bin bag on your bottom half cos you are toxic rubbish

• Haha
Cheeky witch posting about Gyno issues thought yours was getting fixed on the NHS in 2023… it hasn’t taken long you were hoping Kyle would pay and the judge fooked that claim off (this can be reported btw) reread the judgment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.