Goodman Sisters #17 lots going on behind the scenes, hopefully that was a big spring clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's no stunning, her face is in all its flat pan glory and it looks really puffy from the amount of tit that gets pumped in to it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t she say this was Kairos ‘bump’?

Oh, she’s answered your query hahah. Mug she is
---

Wow, I’m so late. These kids taking up my time 😂😂
---

I am so clueless on who this is
I don’t think this is Kairo! Why would she only be posting about it now 3 years later 😩. I’m guessing she is much further along on this pregnancy than she’s made out and that’s baby no.2 bump?

Reactions: 11
I don’t think this is Kairo! Why would she only be posting about it now 3 years later 😩. I’m guessing she is much further along on this pregnancy than she’s made out and that’s baby no.2 bump?
Exactly, the pic was posted on the company website 16weeks ago and apparently best time to have it done is 35-37 weeks meaning she's already birthed her 2nd miracle/cash cow🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
She posted her and Chloe'd matching ones with Isla and Kerching aaaaaages ago. We commented on one being waaaaaay saggier than the other and she didn't mention them again.

We were right. Lozagne had the saggier tits.

This is baby 2 and she doesn't like being caught. She's not exactly clever though. If it takes three years to finish a bump cast then that's a really poor business.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is bleeping unhinged.
It’s not even funny anymore, it’s uncomfortable. She’s not even trying to hide her stalking ways! It’s like she wants to brag and people to know she stalks Annie!
Just realised that in the 'never a doubt' post (20th May) she's wearing completely different clothes to the photo's she released yesterday which means there's more to come 👀🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.