Goodman Sisters #18 Obsession with Annie still unhealthy, won’t reveal the baby daddy unless he’s famous

Guess The Daddy

• Sperm Bank

Votes: 30 19.4%
  • A married man

Votes: 59 38.1%
  • Broke Day 1 Friend

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • We will never get his identity

Votes: 49 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @livingforthetea on the winning thread title.

Where to start ?

Chloe Goodman;
Still unmarried - barely posted

Amelia Mj Goodman;
New Nose
New Boobs

Lozagne Goodman;
Still pregnant although @4FoxAche will disagree.
Was bouncing on the ball to have baby born on Mr Walkers bday
Awful legs
Satellite dish face ( if you know you know)
Allegedly having a girl I’ve named Lioness
Still hinting it’s Kyles baby
Arguing with people under the account called ‘ papa bear on dailymail’
Proper twunt
Opened Giros page to all the peados all 6k of them #ProtectThatBoy
#DubaiLuxe - my fave words of last thread, what a fool 😂
Allegedly moving homes.
Brighton bunker being packed up.
Posting immediately after Annie posts #NeverADoubt

Kiaro Goodman;
Was singing ‘we are the champions’ which is just truly sad and heartbreaking that he’s being mocked by his ‘mother’
Going to help change baby girls nappies whilst he’s still in them himself x

Walkers;
Attending matches in real life
RRR was on the pitch with their dad
AKW was in attendance as always
Still ignoring the Brighton bike

There was a lot happening behind the scenes but the thread moved way too fast for me to remember it all 💨
Faster than KW on the ball so pay attention !

P.S Sending love to our girl foxy @4FoxAche who is dealing with her own loz
This is not cool ! women like this are NOT funny.

Welcome back to the shitshow ladies
Buckle up !

Previous Thread;

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lol at arguing with people under DM article
His probably put his sperm in the bank and had the snip

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is every chance Annie knows she can’t stop him cheating maybe she felt done having her babies and was content and means there would never be another love child
---
That'll properly piss on Papabears fireworks 😂

Mibi lure her out with this video 😂😂😂
---
Not sticking up for Kyle here but did he duck plan on having any kid with her 😂😂
It’s midsize 100% if it ain’t Lauren notice how there’s been nothing of them together for ages they had a falling out I think after realising Lauren was using her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
My eldest wants Nike socks for her birthday. Does anyone know where I can get them from?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We will soon get a video of Remi and giro running about to confirm they haven’t fallen out

Reactions: 15
It’s hilarious how she is our very own puppet. Nah def not fooling a soul, that ain’t kyles mistake. Think it’s best they ignore her though coz remember Kyle might not be giro dad. Nobody bar convicted fraudster has ever said he is. All the lawyers and judges agreed she is not an honest person. This same person who put out public posts saying they named him together. ( well it wasn’t a full lie allegedly 👀). The same person who was shocked to the core at her kidney scan 😂😂 the same person who went on a podcast speaking like she was on a loving couple with Kyle when he’s never been near the cretin 😆😆. Kyle every move is linked to that midden and he pays an absolute fortune. He’s thick but not that thick. Or he wanted to shag yhe easy lay he have done it during her pregnancy when she couldn’t get preggers but he chose prozzys with condoms

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a feeling the DM commenter saying Kyles had the snip is someone in camp Annie 🙈 they only made the account today. I really hope that’s the case how embarrassing is all this show if so 😂

Reactions: 24
I just want Kyle to make a video with shaggy in the background playing ‘ it wasn’t me’
Alllll we need Kyle x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He wouldn’t have blocked oor lizzy if it was his kid and they were together planned and in love he would have just ignored it he was obvz angry to read it and was like awww duck no -BLOCK

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else think its weird that the DM article says she reveals all in an interview with Closer magazine this week but there's no sign of her on their website or insta page? Either a classic Daily Fail f**k up or Lozza has been telling porky pies AGAIN 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just read the last thread. Had forgot all about her until I saw on article on DM about her being pregnant with a girl.

Bet she’s torn between which name to chose - Kylie or Annie.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone else think its weird that the DM article says she reveals all in an interview with Closer magazine this week but there's no sign of her on their website or insta page? Either a classic Daily Fail f**k up or Lozza has been telling porky pies AGAIN 🤥🤥

Awww man imagine she reveals Kyle is the dad init and he’s not 😂😂
Lassie is so cracked bet she’s living this life in her head and she’s having a phantom pregnancy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awww man imagine she reveals Kyle is the dad init and he’s not 😂😂
Lassie is so cracked bet she’s living this life in her head and she’s having a phantom pregnancy
I'd quite like that to happen just so he could sue her and totally humiliate her by revealing it nothing to do with him 😂 she's totally tapped in the head that one

Reactions: 10
I just want Kyle to make a video with shaggy in the background playing ‘ it wasn’t me’
Alllll we need Kyle x
This song is the reason these tit bleep men exists. She caught me on the counter? It wasn’t me babe. You’re seeing things, init

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.