Goodman Sisters #17 lots going on behind the scenes, hopefully that was a big spring clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope on the next thread there's no poll on who we think the baby daddy is. I literally can't bear the thought of her smugly thinking she's convinced the majority of us that its Kyle's 🤢 such a conniving witch, even if I thought for a second it was his (and I definitely don't) I would never say it as wouldn't want to give her the satisfaction

Reactions: 19
Surely PB response in DM to the "sing like a canary" comment proves she reads here, it's referred to often....

Reactions: 10
Surely PB response in DM to the "sing like a canary" comment proves she reads here, it's referred to often....
PB is balls deep in this thread and probably comments
Nothing they said makes sense
Why would you record your friend speaking
Clearly a snake themself/ loz
Sick mind games to Annie

Reactions: 14
Sick mind games to Annie
The more I go back and re-read it the more convinced I am that its her. The likes of Talia, Mel etc might like her posts and leave brief comments but think they've got too much going on in their own lives to be making up nonsense like that. Literally who has the time other than Loz herself?!

Reactions: 12
There’s not a chance on this earth that baby is kyles 🤣 nice try Lauren love not falling for it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think PB is either one of the sisters given the reference to her spelling on birth certificate or it's Lauryn is trying to throw everyone off the radar by slagging her off. Imagine calling yourself Satellite Face😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Calling bullshit on papabear along with you guys.

Where exactly they planning to share all the info?

I mean if they want clout they need folk to see it? 💩

Reactions: 16
I think PB is either one of the sisters given the reference to her spelling on birth certificate or it's Lauryn is trying to throw everyone off the radar by slagging her off. Imagine calling yourself Satellite Face😂😂
Dont think its the sisters, they barely acknowledge her existence,dont think they'd waste their time

Reactions: 7
Aww there's wee stumpy laurynzo looking for engagement, look after your kids dawl and stop with your beggy attention seeking 🙄🙄, it's sad as duck, dragging 2 kids into your wee shitshow.

Grow up, seriously ya weirdo, there's 2 wee innocent kids involved and all you care about is dragging your first child's baby dad into it, just duck off, get a grip on yer self ya wee fat fanny 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m back after a long time away. What a month I’ve had lol. Had to come back as saw a comment in DM about Kyle being the baby dad again? Anything I’ve missed?
I’ve been on holiday, the worst holiday ever. Got a perforated ear drum, bacterial infection and covid so have been near enough dead for a few weeks 😩 I’m better now, have missed everyone but Lauryn and hope everyone is okay! ❤ anyone got some secret T? Lol x

• Heart
I honestly cannot believe that after reading "The Document", the various IG posts and mind games over the years slating the Walkers, threatening to sing like a canary etc etc etc that he would really go & stick his garlic breadstick inside that lasagne once again.

If he has, then I vote to shut down this entire thread, create an Annie rave thread and never mention Lozagne again coz she loves the attention.

I’m back after a long time away. What a month I’ve had lol. Had to come back as saw a comment in DM about Kyle being the baby dad again? Anything I’ve missed?
I’ve been on holiday, the worst holiday ever. Got a perforated ear drum, bacterial infection and covid so have been near enough dead for a few weeks 😩 I’m better now, have missed everyone but Lauryn and hope everyone is okay! ❤ anyone got some secret T? Lol x
welcome back - pull up a seat the shitshow is about to begin 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Been doing a bit of snooping on the Belly Castings page that she shared on her stories, 21weeks ago she was commenting on a gold glitter cast then 16weeks ago they've shared a pic of 'Lauryns' exact same cast that she was gushing over - admittedly she's not tagged in it or commented on it but how many Lauryns are out there?!. Other pic states that best time to have casts done is 35-37 which would means she's already dropped the sprog......would explain why there was no bump at Giro's party ie she'd already given birth but also blow apart her sly insinuations that it was conceived after a meeting with Kyle in September...... I mean she could have had it done earlier in the pregnancy but a big part of me thinks she's already had it...thats a pretty big bump for someone who has got 16+ weeks left to go.....
#welcometotheworldwendy
Screenshot_20230601_011826_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230601_012122_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230601_012253_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Glad you're back from the dying @Matterbaby x

Yes @SmartBrew80 there has definitely been something off with the posts. The lack of bump, the pregnancy announcement and the sudden gender reveal out of nowhere.

She's playing mind games. I think baby daddy 2 knows exactly who he is, and either his wife knows or he's trying to keep her in the dark.

Definitely think she's had the baby and is trying to cover it up.

Last edited:
I like to catch up on this thread every now & then. More so now she’s back to posting. But the ‘singing strawberry’ comments have had me dying tonight 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Glad you're back from the dying @Matterbaby x

Yes @SmartBrew80 there has definitely been something off with the posts. The lack of bump, the pregnancy announcement and the sudden gender reveal out of nowhere.

She's playing mind games. I think baby daddy 2 knows exactly who he is, and either his wife knows or he's trying to keep her in the dark.

Definitely think she's had the baby and is trying to cover it up.
There's definitely something fishy going on and its not just her prolapse. She hasnt posted much lately which would be understandable with a new born. I'm going to keep snooping and see if I can find anything else 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
What’s the betting giro first insta post will be a pic of his sister 😂 why have a meal ticket when u can turn it into a meal deal. Can’t show his face so show hers but under his page. No one is interested in either child tbh ( including their fathers ). Altho sure the followers will wait another 14 months for it to be open 😆 she be on to miracle/ mistake 3 by then. She be praying for twins so at least 2 children have the same father next time 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok I’ve never understood the whole Kyle buying her a house but surely he doesn’t have to now. Surely it ruins her case in court having a second baby with no dad???? All for the money won’t name he because he isn’t famous god she’s a dog

@Lizzy 93 👏👏👏 for doing the Lords work in the DM comments last night - absolute hero

Who ever called her ‘lozatrapaman’ - I have now spat tea all over my quilt so thanks for that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not one kind or supportive comment on the whole article - just shows what everyone thinks about her.
This ‘should’ be a wake up call for her about how she lives her life but it won’t be

Those poor kids don’t stand a chance - I hope KW and Annie are putting extra money aside for the therapy that Giro will need when he’s older.

Reactions: 18
Sick mind games to Annie

Just bcz she said it doesn’t mean it happened 😂😂 there is no way Kyle was at a face to face meeting? For what reason? The court is done and dusted he didn’t attend any those,
She’s just trying to make Annie paranoid poor girls mental health will be so bad 😭

Kyle could get her pregnant with 10 kids he ain’t leaving Annie to be with her,
He’s been seeing her months and their in love? He was in the papers flashing dry jumping kissing some other woman and they left together so probs shagged her 🙈 so is it still Annie keeping use apart? 🙈😂
Kyle is a rat and sex is just sex for him there isn’t gna be a happily ever after for Lauren and Kyle if a smoking hot Annie can’t make him
be faithful does Lauren really think she can huni your just not good looking enough
She’s living in a fantasy world
There’s no way Annie jst doesn’t know where Kyle is she will be keeping close tabs on him

And my guess is it’s midsize pretending on DM comments to stir the pot she has no pals
No one is thinking it’s kyles so that’s annoying her and if she was esp it being a girl u know she couldn’t not tell anyone
---
What’s the betting giro first insta post will be a pic of his sister 😂 why have a meal ticket when u can turn it into a meal deal. Can’t show his face so show hers but under his page. No one is interested in either child tbh ( including their fathers ). Altho sure the followers will wait another 14 months for it to be open 😆 she be on to miracle/ mistake 3 by then. She be praying for twins so at least 2 children have the same father next time 🤮

A meal deal bleeping spat my coffee out 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Awww I love that one it’s sticking

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.