Goodman Sisters #17 lots going on behind the scenes, hopefully that was a big spring clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Rose94 for the winning thread…

I will do a small recap

Kerching had a 4th birthday party with soft play

Chloe had a joint birthday party with no soft play as it went to Sheridan Smith

Beggy has now taken to bragging about their new move… to Begman Towers, but is obviously exhausted choosing between brass tat….

Still trying to get under Annie’s skin to no avail.. now trying to needle her with the constant house references
Chloe is gearing up for the hen do… whilst letting her child watch coco melon

There has been a spat with Gail Platt…. Only late mentions for Kairos birthday as though it was prompted but much love for Isla’s birthday, Gail has relocated back home after freeloading at her grandparents

@Matterbaby has made some funny compilation videos

Welcome to the newbies always great to have ❤

@Jellybean093 is still taunting @4FoxAche about the pregnancy which she is still in denial

@Jolie1988 is still searching for @Lizzy 93

Big Pete has still blocked me 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just to confirm I have said she probably is pregnant but I feel sorry for unwanted "miracle" number 2.

I guess, with all the lies and the bullshit it's hard to believe anything she says, really. My mind just can't accept someone is looking at that and finding it attractive and then going through with it when encountering the smashed lasagne.

She is beyond disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just to confirm I have said she probably is pregnant but I feel sorry for unwanted "miracle" number 2.

I guess, with all the lies and the bullshit it's hard to believe anything she says, really. My mind just can't accept someone is looking at that and finding it attractive and then going through with it when encountering the smashed lasagne.

Taunting you 😂 love you @PenelopePitstop 😂

God, I hope she does something worthy soon. She’s so boring

She’s definitely having a boy, as if it was a girl it would be spread everywhere, just like her legs when a rich footballer flies her his way

Don’t do anything worth talking about today Lozza. I’m at a bottomless brunch and have loads of free cocktail vouchers

📣 @Lizzy 93 📣 searching for @Lizzy 93 📣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

I could not agree with this more. In my real life I pick up the pieces of crappy parenting. I’m sure we all know couples trying for a baby and it’s always those who don’t deserve things that get everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you to @Rose94 for the winning thread…

I will do a small recap

Kerching had a 4th birthday party with soft play

Chloe had a joint birthday party with no soft play as it went to Sheridan Smith

Beggy has now taken to bragging about their new move… to Begman Towers, but is obviously exhausted choosing between brass tat….

Still trying to get under Annie’s skin to no avail.. now trying to needle her with the constant house references
Chloe is gearing up for the hen do… whilst letting her child watch coco melon

There has been a spat with Gail Platt…. Only late mentions for Kairos birthday as though it was prompted but much love for Isla’s birthday, Gail has relocated back home after freeloading at her grandparents

@Matterbaby has made some funny compilation videos

Welcome to the newbies always great to have ❤

@Jellybean093 is still taunting @4FoxAche about the pregnancy which she is still in denial

@Jolie1988 is still searching for @Lizzy 93

Big Pete has still blocked me 😂😂
What have I told you before Penny, tag all of us or none please, don’t make me start a petition! #allornone #infinitypool #walker

• Haha
Have been on my recruiting phase over on the Aaron/Talia thread… The devil works hard but sadstateofaffairs works harder 💪🏼🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
@Lizzy 93 are you okay love? ❤

Hope you're back soon.

@PenelopePitstop thanks for the new thread and for highlighting @Jellybean093 mocking of me 😂

@Belleboo is it really a petition of half of the staff at Puma haven't left their jobs in disgust?
@Belleboo Yep. It’s true. Thousands of people earning probably less the £5 per hour have downed tools in solidarity with some unknown slag one who gets £8k per month for opening her legs !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Could you imagine struggling with ‘real’ infertility going through endless drugs and investigations even having a fertilised egg placed in side of you and it still didn’t work, and this bish out here trying to flog fertility bracelets 😭 I can’t with her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Could you imagine struggling with ‘real’ infertility going through endless drugs and investigations even having a fertilised egg placed in side of you and it still didn’t work, and this bish out here trying to flog fertility bracelets 😭 I can’t with her.

I have been on this journey with two friends who now thankfully have children and they are the most loved little ones. Another friend who has one but just can’t catch again and having midnight phone calls to soothe her broken heart as her period arrives!

Then you have whores like prolapse!!!
---
Holding your besties hand while her hubby injects her with a great big needle and listening to her scream out is not the one!!!

Begman wants kids dripping of her for the money you are a grim witch beggy!!

• Heart
I have been on this journey with two friends who now thankfully have children and they are the most loved little ones. Another friend who has one but just can’t catch again and having midnight phone calls to soothe her broken heart as her period arrives!

Then you have whores like prolapse!!!
---
Holding your besties hand while her hubby injects her with a great big needle and listening to her scream out is not the one!!!

Begman wants kids dripping of her for the money you are a grim witch beggy!!
Sending love to your friend ❤

This is what is so appalling about Prolapse Goodman. All the lies and the borderline distain for Giro. She's barely with him. She wants children for income only.

I'll be honest, I was never bothered about kids. I have three and I wouldn't be without them. They are the best things to ever happen to me.

Her entire attitude baffles me.

Reactions: 15

Ahh I don’t mean to offend x I am waiting to see if she shows this one’s face…. That will prove she can’t show Kairos… hope she has a girl and not a boy
---
Chloe’s bride hat. Something lozza will never be!
Oh no she is… chavvy
---
What have I told you before Penny, tag all of us or none please, don’t make me start a petition! #allornone #infinitypool #walker
Apologies… there has been some good posts on the last thread…especially the madness of her previous form and the pumagate is as funny now…
---
Have been on my recruiting phase over on the Aaron/Talia thread… The devil works hard but sadstateofaffairs works harder 💪🏼🤣🤣
I had noticed…. Are you in commission? as for the aforementioned doc and don’t forget people there are 2 but unfortunately one has been removed…. I have both though in case we need to refresh anything

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sending love to your friend ❤

This is what is so appalling about Prolapse Goodman. All the lies and the borderline distain for Giro. She's barely with him. She wants children for income only.

I'll be honest, I was never bothered about kids. I have three and I wouldn't be without them. They are the best things to ever happen to me.

Her entire attitude baffles me.

Baffles me!

My bffs journey is just that! A journey and she will get to her destination. All without those tacky beads!!

I always wanted children and my whole life is dedicated to them but the horrors I see and fix screws with you and your mental health. I’m not a social worker lol. I have genuine fear for Kairo, even if he was by some miracle taken in by the walkers the damage is likely to already be done. If Kyle decides he wants to be in his life to offer some sort of normality Lauryn will have already left the imprint.

I genuinely find this all so so sad! We take the piss out of Kyle and/or the situation but I genuinely think for Annie and RRR he’s done the right thing to protect them.

Reactions: 12
Wonder how much it cost mistake 2s dad to put a muzzle on that mut not to reveal 😂 he’s either spent a bomb or prozza will keep her Maldivian waiter secret so she can say it’s Kyles.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine if the dad was like bill Gates or summat 🤣🤣🤣 even richer than Kyle but then a rich powerful man could have their pick, I guess they wouldn't go for the runt of the litter 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Ahh I don’t mean to offend x I am waiting to see if she shows this one’s face…. That will prove she can’t show Kairos… hope she has a girl and not a boy
In no way offended beaut, just slowly coming around haha x

I think it'll be another boy. Especially with her trying to imply that Kyle is the daddy. We all know she'd be making other digs at Annie.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.