Goodman Sisters #17 lots going on behind the scenes, hopefully that was a big spring clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, there is a poster in the comments section of the DM story that alleges to know Kyle is the father? Oooh! Also claims to have proof of Lauryn saying it is Kyle’s baby and the poster had gone with Lauryn to solicitors and know she and Kyle met up afterwards?

Reactions: 9
So, there is a poster in the comments section of the DM story that alleges to know Kyle is the father? Oooh! Also claims to have proof of Lauryn saying it is Kyle’s baby and the poster had gone with Lauryn to solicitors and know she and Kyle met up afterwards?
Likely to be Lozatrapaman herself under one of her many alter egos trying to convince people 🙄 tattlers aren't fooled though 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 18
See if he is he’s got to be the unluckiest big moron ever to have walked this earth imagine shagging an infertile woman twice and twice she falls pregnant 🙈😱
What happened to the gold condoms Kyle?
Kyle needs to make a statement for Annie’s sake

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See if he is he’s got to be the unluckiest big moron ever to have walked this earth imagine shagging an infertile woman twice and twice she falls pregnant 🙈😱
What happened to the gold condoms Kyle?
Kyle needs to make a statement for Annie’s sake
Part of me wants him to for Annie's sake but the other part doesn't because we all know Lozza will play the victim and ask why her past is being dragged up again and why she's being linked to him when she's moved on with her life etc etc 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Part of me wants him to for Annie's sake but the other part doesn't because we all know Lozza will play the victim and ask why she's being linked to him when she's moved on with her life etc etc 🙄🙄
It’s a no win situation 🙈

I think Lauren and also Lauren’s other personality in DM need to consider RRR 🙈 kids will be saying stuff at school and Roman is old enough to be using internet and reading all this

Reactions: 11
Thread - Obsession with Annie still unhealthy, won’t reveal the baby daddy unless he’s famous and wealthy

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s a no win situation 🙈

I think Lauren and also Lauren’s other personality in DM need to consider RRR 🙈 kids will be saying stuff at school and Roman is old enough to be using internet and reading all this
Exactly that, unfortunately she barely cares about her own kid(s) mental wellbeing so she certainly won't give a toss about theirs 😢 sad situation all round

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good morning Lauren thanks for clearing that up!!
Who’s the da then?
Proof indeed that she reads here 👀 if it was 2020 then why was she commenting 21weeks ago about how beautiful it was and she wanted one?? Why would you have 2 exactly the same?? Absolute psycho

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve got the ‘Likkle’ girls name
Lioness Walker after watching England girls play football and guess what ? She loves football like her big bro that’s going to change her nappies but still in nappies himself ffssssss
Tell me you’re on the thread loz you dirty proz
Poor Annie
Tbh guys anyone could be the dad
Courts done but the house wasn’t done yet
And we know she’s a money grabbing scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just think she needs to realise she not gonna be making money off the Walker name. A few pennies maybe.
I’ve honestly never known name abuse like it.

Reactions: 15
What a sad wee article lauryn is. Nothing to fill her time apart from posting shite on insta then trawling through tattle whilst holding her prolapse. She's a manky, dirty wee scab. She looks an utter midden, I reckon she only hangs around with mid sized peter because she thinks it makes her look better but they are both ugly munts 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
I’m laughing because we always say she posts at prime time but she didn’t yesterday which I found strange.
But then it’s because of the interview and she wanted engagement 😂😂😂
Guess the gender even tho I’ve done another solo interview 🤣🤣🤣 *deletes all comments referring to interview *

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Welcome back @Matterbaby hope you’re feeling better now, we’ve missed you ❤

PB is deffo Lauryn and I’m convinced she’s on this thread too, has been since she changed her profile from Hoebag.
In her sick twisted mind any publicity is good so if slating herself leads to people talking about her and speculating about Kyle being the Dad that’s her life made.
I stand by my original opinion, she repulses Kyle and the mention of her name makes his willy contract back into his body.
As always I just hope Annie and her boys are ok, I’m at the point of exhaustion with the silly cow’s shenanigans I can’t imagine how Annie feels

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Been doing a bit of snooping on the Belly Castings page that she shared on her stories, 21weeks ago she was commenting on a gold glitter cast then 16weeks ago they've shared a pic of 'Lauryns' exact same cast that she was gushing over - admittedly she's not tagged in it or commented on it but how many Lauryns are out there?!. Other pic states that best time to have casts done is 35-37 which would means she's already dropped the sprog......would explain why there was no bump at Giro's party ie she'd already given birth but also blow apart her sly insinuations that it was conceived after a meeting with Kyle in September...... I mean she could have had it done earlier in the pregnancy but a big part of me thinks she's already had it...thats a pretty big bump for someone who has got 16+ weeks left to go.....
#welcometotheworldwendyView attachment 2209445View attachment 2209446View attachment 2209447
Didn’t she say this was Kairos ‘bump’?

Oh, she’s answered your query hahah. Mug she is
---
Good morning Lauren thanks for clearing that up!!
Who’s the da then?
Wow, I’m so late. These kids taking up my time 😂😂
---
I’m convinced she’s on this thread too, has been since she changed her profile from Hoebag
I am so clueless on who this is

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I am so clueless on who this is
It’s just a hunch Jelly, I might be wrong but I’ve thought it for awhile.

On another note that belly cast is the tackiest thing I’ve ever seen in my life - will fit perfectly with the Red Light Chic decor of her new squat 🤢

• Haha
It’s just a hunch Jelly, I might be wrong but I’ve thought it for awhile.

On another note that belly cast is the tackiest thing I’ve ever seen in my life - will fit perfectly with the Red Light Chic decor of her new squat 🤢
I did think it was someone ageesss ago, but I decided they were good 😂

I don’t understand belly casts tbh. I’ve had 4 kids, and couldn’t imagine having them stuck around my home. This one in particular is so garish

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.