Goodman Sisters #15 My neck, my back my prolapsed puss and my dodgy crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who can blame them lauryn is coming across as a stalker and obsessed with Annie and her kids it’s creepy
also trying to say kyles the dad when it’s obvious he ain’t Annie ain’t that stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s laughable Annie does one post it hits the papers.. beggy has to pay for her content to be published… with Kyle’s Kash of course… In the never mentioned docs… did it reference getting her career back on track or her getting on her back it’s the only way she knows how to earn… and just leave this picture here before and after TT 🤪😜
Need to change their hats to say twits. What a couple of idiot looking people

Reactions: 13
So Chloe is chuffed that Hudson took his first steps today… she is also planning her Vegas Hen Do.. she will be celebrating her 30th (10th June) so that rules Beggy out of going… Chloe must be chuffed..

Also I see Mel posted up for Kash birthday stating sorry Vienna couldn’t make it… the actual translation… she had a better offer a late invite to the national and was hungover on the Sunday her feet killing her but made a miraculous recovery for last night in town😝😝let’s watch this space to see if she turns up for Isla’s birthday party 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m still 100000000% convinced KW is the dad !
She’s just put up a post saying “we can hope for the same hair” well if it’s a dif dad.. wouldn’t it be completely different hair.

Ladies and gents. I rest my case.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's a bleep, if she knows who the da is and the da knows she's pregnant then why is she cunting about insinuating it's Kyle's?? The da either doesn't know or its a donor, cos am telling you if it was me and someone was making out my child was someone else's cos the ma is the world's biggest attention seeking money grabbing slapper I would be on the phone to the shite rags getting them told.
And it just goes to show how scummy nadia, vardy et al are, supporting this disgusting piece of festering tit.

Unfit mother and the way carrooon me joolie was smirking away in that reel, she's obviously complicit in this tit show. tit breeds tit, bet Sean is mortified he shagged neanderthal carroooon and produced the 3 missing links 🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Itl be a black guy or mixed race guy she’s using brown baby emoji again if the baby is darker than kairo then it’s not kyles his kids aren’t dark, I don’t think she will announce a dad at all, just be posting pics saying he looks exactly like kairo to have people thinking it’s his,
Defo another boy I’m thinking aswell

Reactions: 22
She wants people to believe it’s his she is obsessed it’s clear to see the leg he’s this wierdo has gone to .
she’s done so much that normal mother’s would never do .
pictures of kiaro with his dad on tv behind him taking a picture the second Kyle walks on
caused a huge issue over kyles kids being on his boots when she knows he wants nothing to do with her kid
dressing the exact same as Annie
forcing her kid to have curls like Annie’s youngest
stalking Annie’s hometown when she lives five hours away just to have coffee
putting kiaro he same number his dad plays with Walker on the back ( absolutely love hoe Annie come back with her kids with daddy on ) 🤣

the list goes on but she’s insinuating he’s the dad and I highly doubt it . To have two kids with her is unforgivable and Annie would not forgive him for that it’s one thing having a one night stand and her ending up pregnant but to do it again after begging his wife back and marry her it wouldn’t happen .

she’s nuts she loves the drama and she loves getting everybody thinking it’s kyles because she’s irrelevant and if it wasn’t for Kyle nobody would talk about her 😂
---
Also the fact she ain’t posted scans or anything about this baby with hashtag Walker just shows he ain’t the dad she would absolutely be hastagging and sharing the baby none stop …. She ain’t even spoke about this pregnancy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think it’s just so sad that she’s purposely bringing kids into the world knowing their not going to have a daddy if she was genuinely infertile and kiaro was infact a miricle then fair enough but clearly that was bullshit! Kids should have a daddy and a mum should have support of a partner there holding their hand during labour sharing the moment they see their baby for the 1st time and all the other 1sts together and then there’s he whole other side of the family the kids are missing out on too, don’t get me wrong there are some incredible strong amazing independent singles mums who don’t need no man but Lauren isn’t one of them I think even “mum” is a bit much for her

Reactions: 16
Looking on her insta earlier while it’s open at the people she follows and can see she does follow quite a few black /mixed guys from Manchester. I think her and midsize Pete obviously go round manchester like the munters they are and loz has ended up pregnant to one of them. To her it’s a win win as she can now move up here and stalk the walkers and say she has a valid excuse as baby dad number 2 is from round here.

I honestly think she doesn’t know who the dad is and that’s why she is getting away with it .
she’s targeted black men to fit the narrative it’s kyles kid

she’s insane

Reactions: 21
I honestly think she doesn’t know who the dad is and that’s why she is getting away with it .
she’s targeted black men to fit the narrative it’s kyles kid

she’s insane
I also don’t believe she knew Cairos dad, and that’s why she left telling him for so long 👀

• Wow
  • Sick
I also don’t believe she knew Cairos dad, and that’s why she left telling him for so long 👀
Oh she knew alright... Thick Kyle was seeked out long before that ill fated conception... She was a girl with a plan for sure. She's vile. Poor kairo growing up and realising your mums a gold digging slag 🤮😩🫣

Reactions: 13
I think it’s just so sad that she’s purposely bringing kids into the world knowing their not going to have a daddy if she was genuinely infertile and kiaro was infact a miricle then fair enough but clearly that was bullshit! Kids should have a daddy and a mum should have support of a partner there holding their hand during labour sharing the moment they see their baby for the 1st time and all the other 1sts together and then there’s he whole other side of the family the kids are missing out on too, don’t get me wrong there are some incredible strong amazing independent singles mums who don’t need no man but Lauren isn’t one of them I think even “mum” is a bit much for her
THIS THIS THIS. She's caused the kids to have no dad. She brought him into the world knowing she'd be a single parent. She's a prick.

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestions people, i am getting more annoyed at this slag by the day

curly hair when hers is dead straight
Defo tryna make out KW is the dad
Doesn’t know who the dad is because she’s a slag and sleeps with everyone unprotected

Reactions: 9
Kyle looks like he’s losing his hair if u have a look at tagged pics on his Instagram he’s probs stressed to duck with it all maybe that’s why he’s doing stupid stuff because he’s getting so wasted to block it out not excusing his behaviour bcz he’s vile but it’s a possibility

Reactions: 11
She's a bleep, if she knows who the da is and the da knows she's pregnant then why is she cunting about insinuating it's Kyle's?? The da either doesn't know or its a donor, cos am telling you if it was me and someone was making out my child was someone else's cos the ma is the world's biggest attention seeking money grabbing slapper I would be on the phone to the shite rags getting them told.
And it just goes to show how scummy nadia, vardy et al are, supporting this disgusting piece of festering tit.

Unfit mother and the way carrooon me joolie was smirking away in that reel, she's obviously complicit in this tit show. tit breeds tit, bet Sean is mortified he shagged neanderthal carroooon and produced the 3 missing links 🫠🫠🫠🫠
I bet big Sean wishes he had 3 wanks instead

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.