Goodman Sisters #15 My neck, my back my prolapsed puss and my dodgy crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just enjoy your sons birthday you ugly slag!!

doesn’t she know how much on an absolute MUG she would be to be having another one of his babys why pretend it’s his! 🙈
the man have shown time and time again what an absolute scumbag he is has no respect for anyone just does what he wants and throws money at it 🙈
Look at him lauren this is who ur fighting for?
This is what ur desperate for ur kid to look like and behave like get a grip the man is a rat!
Some men need a beard and KW is one of them 😂 if he wasn’t loaded who would look twice at him except Annie ofc who was there from the beginning and he is a married man so ur happy making out uv shagged her husband creating yet another unwanted kid!!
Homewrecker!! Bangs on about what kairo is going to read when he’s older what abt RRR? Roman is old enough to use the internet so are his pals can’t she take that into consideration that boy could be getting picked on bcz of her lies??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27

doesn’t she know how much on an absolute MUG she would be to be having another one of his babys why pretend it’s his! 🙈
the man have shown time and time again what an absolute scumbag he is has no respect for anyone just does what he wants and throws money at it 🙈
This is what ur desperate for ur kid to look like and behave like get a grip the man is a rat!
Some men need a beard and KW is one of them 😂 if he wasn’t loaded who would look twice at him except Annie ofc who was there from the beginning and he is a married man so ur happy making out uv shagged her husband creating yet another unwanted kid!!
Homewrecker!! Bangs on about what kairo is going to read when he’s older what abt RRR? Roman is old enough to use the internet so are his pals can’t she take that into consideration that boy could be getting picked on bcz of her lies??
He looks like he’d give you a good deal on an exotic rug.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I mean when the only interaction you can have with the man is for him to be tagged on an insta post for the son he doesn’t see or even acknowledge then you’re really just another fan like any other Tom dick or Harry, nothing more!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I take back anything I ever said nice about him. Gives me the boak this photo 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's no looker that's for sure... He's got a creepy Arab look about him 😂🫣 kairos no hope with they two munts...
---
I LOL every time I see Annie with her kids names chains on... That awkward moment when you realise LG must've studied her pictures and now wears the same style chains 🫤😶🫣😩 absolute nutjob

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Find it really odd that the party publicity stunt isnt in the daily mail. Instead theres an article about annie looking stunning in a bikini...no mention of prozza

• Heart
Anybody can see his hair is straight ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
look how much product he has in that hair it’s practically wet ….. desperate for him to look like Annie’s kid ain’t that creepy ??
---
hopes the next baby has the same hair 🤣🤣🤣 his hairs straight it’s not curly it’s got tit loads of curly sprays and products on it and it looks greasy …. My son is mixed race and his hair is tight curls from the top with no products .

you can clearly see his hair is straight and being forced to make it look curly .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He's no looker that's for sure... He's got a creepy Arab look about him 😂🫣 kairos no hope with they two munts...
---
I LOL every time I see Annie with her kids names chains on... That awkward moment when you realise LG must've studied her pictures and now wears the same style chains 🫤😶🫣😩 absolute nutjob
notice she’s been wearing hoops Annie always has hoops in

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I despair of the whole situation. Annie is a Queen, could have anyone she wants & should be treated with the respect she deserves.
Kyle is just vile, the way he looks & the way he acts.
I’d love nothing more than for Annie to totally bin him off & take him to the cleaners, but part of me really wants her to stay with him, just so Lauren never gets the satisfaction of them splitting up. Her gloating, if Kyle & Annie ever split, would be off the scale 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 19
His hairs a riot... He needs a skin head to start again but psycho mami clinging onto they tit curls for dear life 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
It’s how she keeps insinuating it’s kyles and they are in a family situation … she’s nuts
Kyle would never go back with her he could pay anybody for sex .
she’s obsessed with the walkers it’s insane the levels she is going to
turning up at the place they lice hanging around like a creep when she lives four hours away
forcing her child to love football when he’s three
forcing him to have curly hair even if it means him walking around with wet hair all day his hairs a mess it’s dripping in products and still looks straight .
forcing the narrative that she’s pregnant with his second child when we all know she isn’t

• Heart
Anybody can see his hair is straight ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
look how much product he has in that hair it’s practically wet ….. desperate for him to look like Annie’s kid ain’t that creepy ??
---
hopes the next baby has the same hair 🤣🤣🤣 his hairs straight it’s not curly it’s got tit loads of curly sprays and products on it and it looks greasy …. My son is mixed race and his hair is tight curls from the top with no products .

you can clearly see his hair is straight and being forced to make it look curly .
She probably gets the curling iron on it wouldn't put it passed her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Find it really odd that the party publicity stunt isnt in the daily mail. Instead theres an article about annie looking stunning in a bikini...no mention of prozza
It’s laughable Annie does one post it hits the papers.. beggy has to pay for her content to be published… with Kyle’s Kash of course… In the never mentioned docs… did it reference getting her career back on track or her getting on her back it’s the only way she knows how to earn… and just leave this picture here before and after TT 🤪😜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Chloe must be sick of her tit, sister or not. You could tell in her video she was pissed with her and her embarrasing attention seeking life.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.