Goodman Sisters #15 My neck, my back my prolapsed puss and my dodgy crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe mentioning her wedding, people DM ing Chloe, na love you are all baw deep in this thread 🤣🤣
I laughed at that it’s like she is clarifying they are still together whatever…. Now what about those accounts for your business and the director loans you have taken 😂😂
---
So Amelia/ Gail /MJ is in Manchester too, if I could be bothered to leave my house I’d find those stanky sisters and boot them
Both back down the motorway 😂 I reckon it would actually be easy to find them. MJ would be snooping round the coronation street set and lozza would be hiding in kyles bushes 😂
It’s funny they are both up here but they never interact with Mel and Vienna although loz takes the freebies though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she spoke about looking for tv series to watch she definitely said “I” although maybe if grunt is away up north shagging playing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is stunning so sultry looking and a banging bod after 3 kids.... No wonder humpback whale pan face is jel and wants to be her.... You'll never be her honeyyyyy... No matter how much filler you inject into that jaw you ugly dawg
---
Howling at Amelia - give it a rest....your sister should give her back a rest and stop lying on it spawning unwanted children... Some going for supposedly being infertile 🤣🤣🤣 embarrasing woman
Dear god I made the mistake of commenting on Chloe’s post after that give it a rest comment and now she’s blocked me 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
She should leave it up but so irrelevant to the post
Kimm that was me !! My comment & now I’m blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dear god I made the mistake of commenting on Chloe’s post after that give it a rest comment and now she’s blocked me 🤦🏻‍♀️
---

One thing they don't like hearing is the truth 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😂😂😂😂, I just can't stop laughing at how pathetic they are.

MJ turned gail platt up in Manchester auditioning for Cornation Street, trying to gey in there with big Ken Barlow 😂😂😂😂

Chloe teeth is clearly hacked off, business is in massive debt and grunt looks like he's had enough but they are in this teethgether now 😂😂😂😂

Lauryn is embarrassing everyone again by snooping around Cheshire, what a massive fanny she is, wonder if big step daddy Pete is there too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooh Chloe is rattled tonight ain’t she.
---
basically taking heehaw to do with any comments about loz as it’s nothing to do with her family.
---
I mean she didn’t say loz but we all know she’s had a good read tonight.

Here chlo, post a recent pic of you and grunt cos we are sure you’ve split.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh shots fired from Chloe herself.... Basically I have nothing to do with my dysfunctional drama ridden slag bleep of a sister and her embarrasing existence... 😂😂😂 Delusional Loz won't be best pleased about that... Howlingggg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chloe is a twit, if she hadn't allowed lauryn to ride along her coat tails as 'chloe goodmans sister's and kept her legs shut no one would know who she is. Go have a go at your slag prolapse sister she's caused all this and carrooon me joolie teaching the 3 of them slag school. She's not a very happy person, none of them are, I d be gutted too if my surname was goodman and I was the sister of lauryn goodman 🤣🤣🤣🤣, parent of a bleeping cashew 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Money is all that she has oor Loz that's for sure... U could see the disgust in Chloe's eyes like I've had enough of her pish I'm not pretending any longer... Repulsive slag I'd a lost it logn ago if she was my sister...

Reactions: 7
What is TT going on about why is she saying her family isn’t that beg her family and why is she acting all innocent

Oh she’s had it with Lozza’s shite!! Here I’m no too sure now about them being tight 🤣🤣 😜

The person who has brought this to you is your sister, she couldn’t help herself posting in her pink troosers and flaunting her C appearances for 💵 I’d be distancing myself from that now too!

Reactions: 11
Yeah she’s def confirming that she’s not in agreement with her slag sis. Can tell she is embarrassed by her and doesn’t sympathises with her car crash life. 🤣 lozza will always have midsize haha

Reactions: 12
What a day it was yesterday in the life off loz
Taylor Ward and Annie sitting pool side laughing at her existence to which then gets her un followed
Then turkey teeth has a meltdown putting it out there publicly claiming Lozza is nothing to do with her, Jesus miss beggmans not popular is she. All that stress she may have to book another holiday 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is loz not her family ?🤣 she said she hardly posts because she’s busy enjoying life.

I think she changed what she was going to say
She hardly post because of the negativity loz brings
He he he
Comeback soon from the proz
Gail I thought you said you were all good ?
Chloe your business is on its knees I wouldn’t be closing the door on insta just yet.

I just woke myself up because I had a dream that loz showed messiahs face they were laying down and Kyle was asleep next to them
It was a little blurry But messiah looked a teeeny bit like Kyle’s youngest ( with Annie)

Don’t wanna dream about them three
Begman the home wrecker

Reactions: 8
Chloe is a twit, if she hadn't allowed lauryn to ride along her coat tails as 'chloe goodmans sister's and kept her legs shut no one would know who she is. Go have a go at your slag prolapse sister she's caused all this and carrooon me joolie teaching the 3 of them slag school. She's not a very happy person, none of them are, I d be gutted too if my surname was goodman and I was the sister of lauryn goodman 🤣🤣🤣🤣, parent of a bleeping cashew 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes I love the I hardly post anymore….. I’m too busy with my family… except when I want something for free… like the kids wardrobes, hudsons freezer meals, (too lazy to cook), cinema blanket, make up, curling tongs, kids birthday cakes, jeans, oh and let’s not forget your love honey post which got 61 yes just 61 likes!!!!!! Plus she got freebies off Mel support your so called mates brand and wear them when you post just a single post on them… I wonder as a business owner does she have an influencers getting free treatments in exchange for promotion…. Thought not.. Leeches the lot of them.

Anyone find it strange… Gail platt can take weeks off work just to spend up here in Liverpool/Manchester…What is her job again ? Maybe she has taken inspiration from beg and has a claim going through for Fraud 😚
---
---

There is nothing to post atm.. just Chloe speaking in that pissed of voice telling people that if they post horrible things about her family under the pics of her kids she will delete the comments… so she has cleared up the previous 2 comments including Mj’s response.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe grunt has told her to distance herself from her or no wedding!!!
he must get tit off the boys for being involved with her!
He as a couple and family they have to feel for the walkers esp the kids!!
To give Chloe her due she does work duno what grunt makes but it’s no where near Kyle ofc and probs not as much as kiaro gets!!
so at least Chloe is providing for bills the kids ect Lorriane hasn’t paid a single penny to kiaros upbringing except for that time she had to work to pay for which turned out her dad bought 🙈
Lauren doesn’t seem to be involved with the dad maybe he’s disgusted by her too!!
And yeah what does MJ do for a living except floating around in he underwear in their house
Why does she even live it it’s bleeping weird!!

Reactions: 14
Mj is clearly unemployed and trying to live in the influencer world.
The business sis sinking that’s why she gets to be away
Bank of nan and grandad
Disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.