Goodman Sisters #15 My neck, my back my prolapsed puss and my dodgy crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Annie didn’t know about the house and when she found out she’s said no way and that’s why it’s taking so long she’s made him go back to court and say she can provide her own home?? I don’t see why he needs to provide one when she has a suitable home with enough room for kairo and this new kid if it’s a 4 bedroom!! Defo should be a 2 way street the court should be telling her she should be providing the same as Kyle he seems to have agreed to a lot I duno how these things go hers are the only docs I’ve read seems way too much for a one night stand

Reactions: 13
If I were Annie I’d be telling Kyle to go for full custody and make lauryn pay them child maintenance loooool imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’ll save her petrol monies can stalk both baby daddies (I assume he lives Manchester direction)
He lives in Kent so she will get whiplash back and fourth
---
So do we think she is talking a load of rubbish and none of it true? If KW bought her a house she would be living in it by now?
Probably takes long every time she finds one on Rightmove
I reckon she had this new miracle so she can get a bigger house out of them
I slightly think he’s the dad

Reactions: 5
He lives in Kent so she will get whiplash back and fourth
---

Probably takes long every time she finds one on Rightmove
I reckon she had this new miracle so she can get a bigger house out of them
I slightly think he’s the dad
If he is then Annie doesn’t know

Reactions: 6
Is anyone else reading the comments on Chloes latest post 😩😅😅😅😅 I feel abit bad for chloe this is all under her photo of her children. I'm shocked she's not deleted the comments 😩😩😆

Reactions: 10
Just checked and she’s unfollowed Taylor ward 😂 let us know you read here without telling us you read here….. AGAIN 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just checked and she’s unfollowed Taylor ward 😂 let us know you read here without telling us you read here….. AGAIN 😂
You’d think she would stop lingering around Cheshire now knowing people can see straight through what she’s doing but no she’s shameless and doesn’t care how sad she looks 🤣 she probably wouldn’t say a thing if she saw Kyle

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chloe YOUR sister is WERID for stalking and harassing a family!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Weirdos in the dms obsessed with TT family 😂😂😂 is it them imaginary ones in prozzas?? Uno the ones slating Annie and asking where the Nike socks are from?? & ofc the ones falling pregnant from her magic beads 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
I bet chloe is like why the duck am I being dragged into it 😩😩😩😩😅😅😅😅😅😅 all under her easter post 😅😅😅 Is the account Dollie anyone on here or maybe they have just come from the daily mail for the gossip. Either way it just shows how much this begger is disliked 😩😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh I do hope the person on her comments section finds their way to tattle she will love all of info cause she don’t know the half of it

Reactions: 10
I’m still in shock that she desperately wants her son to look like Kyle, he’s hardly an oil painting is he? 🤢

Reactions: 20
People wouldn’t comment on the sisters posts if they weren’t such enablers themselves! They all condone the old dogs behaviour. The whole not following each other is again to help beggy baggy vag!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Howling at Chloe's.story... people obsessed with her family hahahaha.. NO your family are a laughing stock that people enjoy laughing about please don't mix this up!!!! please How unfortunate looking are her 2 sprogs never quite realised and Loz the proz as an auntie - no luck kiddos 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Chloe knows deep down what lauryn has done is bad. But instead of accepting it she turns it around on everyone else that everyone else is obsessed. No everyone just looks at them sisters as a complete laughing stock for a gossip with our cuppa.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.