Goodman Sisters #15 My neck, my back my prolapsed puss and my dodgy crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actual screamin has anyone seen amelia and Gail in the same room hmmmm didn't think so🤣🤣🤣 is that you Gail Hun?! 🤮 She's like 20odds why she want to look 50 odds ugly bleep. bleeping spitting image she needs a new look the daft slag

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon she’s been on the thread today or someone’s screenshot the thread and sent to her.
Suddenly she’s got dms
30 years old asking for cold tips
Her teeth are like neon lights. What a scare those teeth are.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon she’s been on the thread today or someone’s screenshot the thread and sent to her.
Suddenly she’s got dms
30 years old asking for cold tips
Her teeth are like neon lights. What a scare those teeth are.
Can you screenshot for blocked please 😆

Reactions: 7
Ohhh who’s pissed on Chloe and Gail’s chips 🍟 🤣🤣

They all condone her behaviour, and agree with it as seen with MJ’s “give it a rest” and now Chloe’s “my family” comment, that’s some family you have there - I’ll give u that! #moralsofalleycats meow 😸

You have your sister to thank for directing people to a certain document which contained a lot of information about your family and included you n grunt! Don’t put your life out there if u don’t want folk to comment on it, especially when you and your family behave the way you do and treat people the way you do! Nod to the harassment and torment Annie has received and these other two sisters still okay it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ohhh who’s pissed on Chloe and Gail’s chips 🍟 🤣🤣

They all condone her behaviour, and agree with it as seen with MJ’s “give it a rest” and now Chloe’s “my family” comment, that’s some family you have there - I’ll give u that! #moralsofalleycats meow 😸

You have your sister to thank for directing people to a certain document which contained a lot of information about your family and included you n grunt! Don’t put your life out there if u don’t want folk to comment on it, especially when you and your family behave the way you do and treat people the way you do! Nod to the harassment and torment Annie has received and these other two sisters still okay it!
So chloe has had this meltdown but taylor and some of Annie's other friends follow chloe on Instagram surely there going to be showing Annie all this and there all just going to be having a laugh with it. Why do these sisters continue to embarrasse themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Chloe mentioning her wedding, people DM ing Chloe, na love you are all baw deep in this thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Grant will defo cheat on Chloe. I know some have said he has already but tbh he will come out the angel putting up with the 3 ugly sisters and there minis

Reactions: 15
The shitshow of this family 😩😩😩
I felt bad for chloe earlier how comments of lozza being a brass was under a photo of her children but then I think back to 3 weeks ago when Annie was smeared all over the press because of vardy and lozzas bullying so actually I don't feel bad the whole goodman family are tramps

Reactions: 19
Lol rich coming from TT , about being obsessed their the ones obsessed kw or Annie can’t put nothing up the three witches start stirring the cauldron and why is TT talking like she’s sucking some lemon.

Reactions: 15
It’s good people are starting to see through Lauren’s lies I think at 1st a lot of ppl had sympathy for her I know I did and if she just shut her mouth she could have got away with it but she went on and on and people start to dig bcz it didn’t seem right I remember just googling her name to see what I could find out and tattle was 1st thing to pop up and oh wow I wasn’t prepared for how insane this lassie actually is!! I think she gets away with spinning whatever story she wants bcz Kyle and Annie never say anything but people will always go looking even if it’s just to be nosey!!
I really hope some woman comes along and ruins Chloe’s marriage when she’s got babies at home and she can see how Annie’s felt and her or her vile sisters can’t say one word!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lol rich coming from TT , about being obsessed their the ones obsessed kw or Annie can’t put nothing up the three witches start stirring the cauldron and why is TT talking like she’s sucking some lemon.
Annie must be being shown these stories and they all must think pot kettle black!
I'm amazed chloe hasn't lost friend because of Lozza tbh how anyone can look chloe in the eye that's also friends with Annie and actually think chloe is talking any sense its a mind baffle.

Reactions: 14
So Amelia/ Gail /MJ is in Manchester too, if I could be bothered to leave my house I’d find those stanky sisters and boot them
Both back down the motorway 😂 I reckon it would actually be easy to find them. MJ would be snooping round the coronation street set and lozza would be hiding in kyles bushes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s good people are starting to see through Lauren’s lies I think at 1st a lot of ppl had sympathy for her I know I did and if she just shut her mouth she could have got away with it but she went on and on and people start to dig bcz it didn’t seem right I remember just googling her name to see what I could find out and tattle was 1st thing to pop up and oh wow I wasn’t prepared for how insane this lassie actually is!! I think she gets away with spinning whatever story she wants bcz Kyle and Annie never say anything but people will always go looking even if it’s just to be nosey!!
I really hope some woman comes along and ruins Chloe’s marriage when she’s got babies at home and she can see how Annie’s felt and her or her vile sisters can’t say one word!!
I think the daily mail article of her being preggo again didn't help her situation just highlighted to people again how much of money grabbing ho she is 😆

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.