Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Ring ring Paul sims 📞 towie star son swims at 2 although he’s almost 3
Do you remember she was saying he’s 2 when he was 1
She picks and chooses 🤣🤣🤣
Be fair. That's when she was trying to make out that Kyle and Annie were over when she fucked him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Jellybean093

VIP Member
She is pregnant. Unless she added a story of someone else’s bump in Mel Reeves pjs which were launched after Cing Cairo

• Haha

Tea Rex

Anyone seen Kyle’s new post, do you think he tagged Puma to take the piss?!!

• Haha

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
  • Haha

Jellybean093

VIP Member
She’s a single mum

Plot twist her and ky posing with cashew’s face covered
True love never dies
We have resolved our differences and decided to give things a go.
All highlights bashing baby daddy disappear
#FYI it’s a girl called Kannie 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👶🏾👶🏾 mutual decision
#inlove #walkers #mr&mrs #forgiven #chesire #meinannieout #stepmom #motherof5#13years
Or “decided to name baby solicitors as we shagged in the bathroom during our meeting, I was desperate haven’t had any since we last shagged”
Watch this space Queen Liz 👀

• Haha

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Still can’t get over the desperate Dan who has been ordered to a kennel and to keep her child out of sight/out of mind has left the us it walkers but commented on defoes 😂😂 cringe so bad for the woman who should have been swallowed. Walker wouldn’t shag that again - it’s def some other poor guys mistake

Lottiew1

VIP Member
it’s all good when hers declines she can use kairos
---
I wonder where the line is for Annie like how far does he need to go before she says enough the stuff that’s public is bad enough so ofc there is more going on no1 knows about he’s never going to change and he knows she will forgive him so it’s a never ending cycle.
She’s either playing the long game and w8 img for him to retire then divorcing him or she’s jst absolutely broken by it all and is completely numb maybe just loves him so much she just wants to be with him 😭 which I can see bcz he’s the type that would have a new gf and have he pregnant the following week she just doesn’t deserve any of this and he doesn’t deserve such a loyal and understanding wife he really is a peice of shit!! & as for quagmire the absolute brass neck on it never fails to amaze me she needs to just fuck off and get on with her life and stop constantly latching onto them it’s was “brief” she’s not an ex lover or even an ex she wasn’t the victim she didn’t mean jack shit to Kyle, Kyle seriously needs to put his foot down when it comes to her once and for all and make her leave Annie alone it’s the very least he could do pay for a gagging order on her something , anything at all!
All the money in the world wouldn't make me stay like. Playing the long game will get her more shit off the papers & Lauryn. The "oh she's on stay with him for him money when he's really wanted me & kairo" all along shit!
Ripe the plaster off pet & love your best life with your boys cos he's never going to change! 🤷🏻

Reactions: 6

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Have a break for a few days and she breaks her silence to answer to this. How embarrassing😂😂
#slag
#20kwasneverenough
---
I dunno why but that comment asking if her new partner is in the public eye has me howling 😂😂😂, she doesn't have partners, she flashes her prolapse pulls it to one side and hopes for the best 😂😂😂 whilst howling at her bangles 😂😂😂
This is very visual👀😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
This sums it up perfectly.

A bit like Beggy Fanny. Laughable but truly repulsive.
---

If Kyle was gay surely he'd have fucked the lump up the arse and saved us all so many issues.

She did claim he needed to pay for her anal fissures though... so maybe.

🤢
The peices are all coming together 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

whoisshe91

VIP Member
If she hashtags Walker in pictures of the new baby then she’s insane more than she already is .

woukdnt be suprised if she calls the new baby Walker and says she wanted them to both have the same last name she’s that unhinged 😂
Ano she is already is doing the same to her mealticket. Goodman on his birth certificate but hashtagging walker. Annie should sue her for her husband money bacj. She prob plead poverty to the judge. Horrible low life

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
On a serious note. Is there something like a law that says she has to show where the money has gone? Like, prove it goes on what she says it does? Or can she get away with buying herself designer and him Primark? Because I bet about £500 tops goes on him out of that £8k she gets for him. If she had a shred of decency she'd save a massive chunk of it, so that when he's 18 and they have to leave his childhood home and she's got no job or prospects and no money, he's at least got something for himself. Yes he could get a job or go to uni (and hopefully move far away from the cunt) but he's not got anyone else who could save a bit for him.

Unless Kyle puts something aside for him, for when he's 18 and Lozenge can't get hold of it. Doubt it but you never know.

PS - There is NOTHING wrong with Primark though my kids have some Primark clothes. Just stating she gets designer with HIS money and he gets bare minimum of HIS MONEY.
She's not allowed to save the money . It has to be spent .

• Wow

flossy30

Fuck up gaillllll we would crop her out and ignore her existence anawl.... Why that family a bunch of ugly lying slags.... Big Carron queen ho shouldve swallowed the lot of them. Skidmarks of society 🤮🤣
I wouldn’t even give them the privilege of been swallowed, she should have just spat them out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Just noticed on mel reeves story. She calls her daughter after her surname but on the passport if her daughter the 1st letter of the surname is showing as S, what is it with these women fucking about with their kids names when the famous 'dads' don't want to know???
That’s what her insta name was too Vienna Simpson until she went nuts

ok im a lurker on this thread recently but have some ??

has LG been given a house,why does she not live in it?
will she own it or is it rent free till K is 18yrs?
will the house be in the county she now lives in?

many thanks x