Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
The nice house Chloe and Grunt live in, is it her or him who owns it given that big Sean is the next door neighbour?

Rightmove says bought in 2017 and tried to sell in 2018 but she was with that Jordan Clarke around them times.

Reactions: 6

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Trying to work out if she has her wedding ring on or not 🤔
Annie working on herself mentally and physically whilst lauryn is somehow miraculously pregnant again to anycunt half cast loL when she was told she wouldn't have any (but that's another story) Annie winning and living rent free in this desperados head. Annie is defo her inspiration in life 🤣🤣🤣

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Imagine being the girl no one wants to be seen out in public with 🤣😂 bottom of the barrel. I would see guys when I was single that I would call coz they were always available but would never stay over with them , go for meals with them or introduce them to my family lol. They were literally just easy at the time and never crossed my mind to think about them or want a relationship hahah.

And she still thinks shes IT 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Imagine being a woman who accepts the cash? Would never be me or any of us!! 💯
Exactly... Especially if you had an apparent miracle involved who you would take a bullet for but no some dough and I'll accept anything. Shit mother, slag and a tramp amongst other things 🤮 she literally makes me heave, her and KW 🤮🤮🤮

Account3774

How do we know kairo is a Goodman?

If he’s a Walker, I can genuine imagine her giving baby number 2 the Walker surname too just to piss of Annie and because she wants her kids to have the same surname 😭🤣.

Reactions: 5

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
It’s mad she’s managed to convince a judge to force Kyle into buying her a massive million pound house!! Kyle should have offered to rent them a two bed terrace for the next 18 years and pissed all over her because he’s accepting the (in my opinion ridiculous) responsibility of housing her without her taking the piss out of him
Wow does he….you’d think cause she owns a house big enough to house them all that would be sufficient….when does she move to this new house?

Lucymyers

VIP Member
See when she was convicted of the benefit cheating and she paid back the 21k straight away does anyone know where she got that money from? Im sure it’s been mentioned I can’t remember im sure she wasn’t working and defo wasn’t an “influencer” as she hadn’t slept with Annie’s man yet and no1 knew who she was
Chloe paid it

Tjal16

Chatty Member
She's going to announce she's met the love of her life, she's engaged and she couldn't be happier with her lookey lookey man from the Maldives. They are going in to the beaded bracelet business together,

She will no longer be ignored

Step dad Pete will announce they are so proud to be best man in a power rangers get up.

Giro will get treated to a perm for the wedding.

He's not after her for a visa it was more than a fumble

He was holding in her prolapse lovingly

more from twisted fairy tales later
Pete the power ranger 🤣 she actually does look like it in that awful blue jumpsuit 🤣

• Haha

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Well it’s not been mentioned for a while, we are speculating the wedding has been delayed… the hen soo noise has dampened down too….

Walnutss

VIP Member
Didn't know where to ask this her friend Mel. So she's engaged to this guy who has Viennas name in his bio. Mel referred to him as daddy? Sorry if this has been discussed but he's not the kids dad right?

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Didn't know where to ask this her friend Mel. So she's engaged to this guy who has Viennas name in his bio. Mel referred to him as daddy? Sorry if this has been discussed but he's not the kids dad right?
No he isnt, danny simpson is. Mel does have a thread think it said something about the bf on there x

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Why is the wedding delayed ? I missed that bit ! Is it this year or next ? Everything was saying ‘hen do prep’ Trouble on the horizon for Chlo ?