Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
I’d say she goes to great lengths to keep tabs on him. She’s a nut job.
oh yeah, I agree on that. I just mean, that with it being a legal matter, the only way she'd know it was Kyle i
Look at Chloe insta and go down n see how cringe the video is. She copied Chloe and it’s just awful
Oh is it that baby mama one? Where she goes right to the floor? Said she could barely walk when she was due but could do they?

Then again she's used to going low low low isn't she 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

LucyLou91

He’s got her pregnant again and their having negotiation talks on how much she can get for the second one 🫠
It would be way too early For this surely? How far gone is she?4/5/ 6m?
Remember she didn’t find out last time until she was far along 🤥

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
The problem with "she's only stayed with him for the money when he really wants me and Giro" argument is that Kyle has stayed with Annie too.

In fact, he begged her back and proposed. If he wanted Prolapse he could get up and go. He hasn't.

Annie hasn't trapped him or controlled him or locked him in a cupboard to stop him from being with Lozagne and Kerching.

He doesn't want to be there. He was posting on Annie’s 30th that he loves her and she'll never know how much.

Annie isn't the problem here.
I agree to a certain extent.

I can't blame Annie for Kyle’s disrespect though. We don't know how much of an impact it has had on her and her sense of self.

When they were walking into her surprise 30th he was very confident but she reached for him and seemed really shy and overwhelmed to be in the spotlight.

I get the impression Annie is very private and shy. She keeps a very tight circle and is clearly adored by those in it.

The only person to blame for Kyle’s behaviour is Kyle.
I never once said Annie was the problem is Kyle (which I said!) I'm on about the press & other people (which I've seen on the comment section on various papers) saying oh she's with him for the money.
She quite clearly loves him for what ever reason after he's treated her with total contempt for years. The baby with Loz should have made her leave him it didn't she chose to marry the absolute arsehole. What I said was she should walk away at this point because he's NEVER going to change. I never blamed her. I couldn't put up with that shit she has chosen to put up with. His marrying her hasn't made him stay faith nor has the party he was professing his love to her at. He's a cunt she should take her boys & fuck him right off 💜

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
Does anyone know if the 8k she receives monthly for Kerchingggg is reviewed at any time like yearly or every 2/3 yrs? Was only wondering as My friend who’s in receipt of child Tax Credits says as her child gets older her child tax credits are reduced?

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Funny how it’s the sun reporting the story, front page tomorrow. At this point it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s him. What year did she fall pregnant?

So the meeting between them at the solicitors was the breadcrumbs dropped before this story.

LucyLou91

When she was pregnant last time, didn’t she post about a million times a day? One thinks maybe she just got chubby and not a baby peanut pending

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
He’s got her pregnant again and their having negotiation talks on how much she can get for the second one 🫠
Wouldn't be the least bit surprised she's that desperate and obsessed with him (fuck knows why) money talks I guess and he's that disgusting and thick

Tjal16

Chatty Member
Of course 🤦🏻‍♀️ As how else would she know to if it isn’t her selling these stories. She is vile.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I don’t see how it’s kyles job to provide a house u should have things organised before u have a baby and not just assume bcz he’s a millionaire he will provide it esp as he didn’t want a child with her
I also think this should be treated in the same vein as people who have been prosecuted for pretending they're fine, convince people into unprotected sex only for it to then transpire they have HIV.

These people had sex under the guise they weren't going to get any diseases, as Kyle did in the knowledge prozza wasn't ever gonna get pregnant.

Last edited:
  • Heart

mammaK29

Chatty Member
Oh god she’s a dog 🤮
New post!!!
Sooo can someone explain how the paps took pics 1st time around pregnant with kairo but in cancun and she’s a sizeable bump and no one took pics???
Oh btw thanks for the bump pics to prove your preggers now who’s the daddy!!
Yeah and also ur kids white with blonde hair stop forcing him to be a race he isn’t
---
Around her face/mouth/teeth area is so clearly filtered