Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tjal16

Chatty Member
It is spotty, nasty, saggy vag, preggs by another misfortunes baby 'anonymosly posted' article. All the media posted is hers and baccy vaggys media. Pair of crazytowns made 20k to LEAVE THEM THE FUCK ALONE. FFS now go now in peace 🙏💰
I hope so but I just have a funny feeling about it.

Reactions: 6

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Another thing that made me LOL yday
Old school ?
Were they fukin other peoples man in her grandads era ?
Fukin Hong Kong hire bitch
What date has Ky ever taken you on ?
Did he even get you room service
Sorry has the bikini shot changed from green to black ? I don’t follow her just wondered ?

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I hear big Peters laugh in my head like lesley in benidorm, the one Tim heavy plays 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #identical

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
IVF journey? Pretending you're infertile and getting entered by a fucking RICH MAN then sucking his sperm in IS NOT IVF you thick cunt.
---
And who the actual FUCK is that Kate Morgan? She is fucking TERRIFYING. Looks like she's start a fight with you in Macdonald's after a night out because it looks like you've got more chicken nuggets. Fucking rough.
Awwwww I can see it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
She means prays for her to go away and disappear
What a tragic twunt
I don’t think Chloe Goodman has any news, who noticed she was gone ? She doesn’t post
Dangle dangle
Amelia Mj JACKSON commenting on proz post was strange
She came on thread and then went clearly to find it. ‘ all good’
Agree with you all, whole family in on scheme against the big nose monster
#TeamAnnie
Shits no longer funny, I feel sorry for Annie and the boys this family is pure evil.
Lizzy have you been mia? No seen a comment from u in a wee while, or knowing me I’m that daft I’ve just missed it 🤣

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Tbf, apparently when he's out and about he's really pleasant and always makes an effort with people.

This is why I always struggle hating him because everyone who met him describes him as really respectful and lovely bloke.

Just wish he could control himself on the booze for his family's sake.
Nah he's still a twat!

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
It’s when loz shows messages from awful women insulting a woman for staying with her man.
I honestly don’t know ANYTHING about annie I had NO opinion of her but as many of us have been here long enough we see and think hang on she’s dealing with a proper cunt two cunts actually.

anyway We have a guru 🤮

Attachments

• Haha

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Plot twist the renter house is stalled coz Annie moves out prolaps moves in with giro & sprog cooking.

Just imagine 😜

• Haha

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Annie needs her own house away from the pair of them! He will cheat or cause her more embarrassment again 🤷🏻

whoisshe91

VIP Member
oh she hasn’t posted btw proper loser
My final two exhibit
C & D
So why were you calling him junior ? Junior who ? She makes me sick 🤮she said he was registered Kairo walker at birth, so why did your app say Kyle Walker jnr?
She’s acc sick on the head
She was arguing with poster who asked why she doesn’t show his face she said Kyle Walker Snr has seen him already🙃
Hahah kyles not seen him. Just think of a man and woman offering u enough money to hide ur child in the cupboard 😝

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Your profile picture is fucking terrifying yet we have slags throwing themselves at him because his massive wallet 😩 this was for rose94 sorry forgot to quote 😂 time for bed!!!

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
What does mink mean? Is it something similar to looking dishevelled? Haha I've never heard of it?

I wish Kyle WOULD see that he's not in an £8k per month lifestyle and realise she does NOT need that much and fucking take her back to court. There are families struggling - but somehow fucking managing - to get by on not much more than that per year. It should be fucking illegal that she's using that money for herself and I WISH she'd be made to sit down and show where every single penny of the £96k has gone after 12 months. Has she moved house yet?

I'm just so desperate for her to get her comeuppance regarding the money and has it reduced.

I'm also desperate for her to get properly shown up for lying about her health issues . Telling people to go private.. if she could afford private, she'd be able to pay for her sweeping fanny herself.
It means tramp like looking haha

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Did Amelia comment on lozzas post then I must of missed that one can anyone get a screenshot. Fucking hell MJ acknowledged the scrubbers for once

flossy30

I know BV is on holiday but she’s not been posting then all of a sudden she’s posting to her stories again