Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
If it is does Annie know?
Surley she can’t be standing by him again
She can’t know there’s no way!
It can’t be his surley not 🤨

Reactions: 5

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
Hi I’m new here and looking for someone to help and answer the questions I’ve got. Please and thank you 🙏🏻

1.Do we know why the other 2 sisters no longer speak to Lauryn?

2. If she gets 8k a month off Kyle why is she living at her mums?

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Lozza lies it’s one thing she’s consistent about.

Coz she says it’s not her makes me think it’s defo fucking her 🤣

whoisshe91

VIP Member
I’d love to know if they really met face to face and if Kairo was there.
No think it’s clear as far they don’t want to see him. It’s added onto lozzas last story. The whole this baby will be an extended family member to their child’s half bro is stupid when they haven’t had a relationship with giro

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Judges can order mediation now - doesn't mean that either party has to attend but when cases are dragging on it can be used to resolve dispues quickly. I cant believe he would go in person!

UNLESS KW really is a shady mother fucker and see's it as a game, he clearly doesnt give a flying fuck about shitting on Annie.

He will snog some slag in Revs' in plain sight of the public, am almost certain he would fuck pan face for a thrill & a laugh.... !

Reactions: 4

Tjal16

Chatty Member
I haven’t read the last threads but saw her walking around tescos today and my god is she rough.. and also she was walking very strange and didn’t have her precious boy with her
Where actually was this ? As in Tesco in which area ? I only ask as curious as she seems to be spending a lot of time around Manchester lately.

Blairr

Chatty Member
I can say with 100% confidence she wouldn’t have ment it to personally upset anyone
Oh I know - I agree, I don’t think the poster would’ve meant to upset anyone but I think it was right of xLJ03x to say what she did.

I’m not going to reply to anything further I don’t want to derail as I said in my first post ❤

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
I haven’t read the last threads but saw her walking around tescos today and my god is she rough.. and also she was walking very strange and didn’t have her precious boy with her
Bump??
What was she wearing?
He was only out that one time to get his pic taken for the papers remember he’s kept private for his saftey unless of its to annoy Annie

Anyone who sees her try and get a sneaky pic give us a giggle 😂😂

Reactions: 3

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
oh she hasn’t posted btw proper loser
My final two exhibit
C & D
So why were you calling him junior ? Junior who ? She makes me sick 🤮she said he was registered Kairo walker at birth, so why did your app say Kyle Walker jnr?
She’s acc sick on the head
She was arguing with poster who asked why she doesn’t show his face she said Kyle Walker Snr has seen him already🙃

Oh I missed that one when did he see him??

Reactions: 3