Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
And blocking project stadium thinking Annie would use her own initials 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can imagine her showing her man big Pete “look at this” 🤣🤣🤣
“ stalk with your chest” how fukin tragic is she
That daft cow made such a fool of herself 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Dj khalids lyrics was playing
She’s so cringe honestly the slapper
She didn’t even want him she wanted the money his dopey dad brings
Honestly why does she portray this bug love story when she was a pump n dump and giro the unfortunate result.

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
That latest article reads like GSCE English, shit journalism. Why would this new baby be part of Annie’s extended family, her son’s half brothers new sibling?? Makes no sense if there is no relationship between them.

Not blaming Annie at all but how much is she going to put up with, this must be impacting her mentally both Lauren and all the other shit he does so money aside surely she would give her kids a better life away from this circus. I wonder if her family/ friends encourage her to stay for the perks it inevitably brings them too.

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Also if u ever think anyone would shag and I’m pregnant that tramp midden again check her dancing when she is preggers 😂😂😂 😬 it’s the most disturbing video Iv ever seen. Even now I laugh n cringe hahaha. Embarrassing no wonder no man wants her or claims her children 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I swear I never know who you lot are on about 😂

Also, what happened to her post last night? Wonder if she got told not to post anything. I think we’ll get a photo of Cairo Goodmans face soon
Rebecca and loz lol
Don’t wanna see mini Kyle piss off LoZ

Last edited:

Jolie1988

VIP Member
We massively need a wiki but wtf was this!!
There is a wiki but think you need to look for it separately.

It was when there was queues for fuel and entitled begman was filming and shaming a worker trying to navigate everything
If I recall rightly it was when she was lying saying she was too ill to move but managed to spend 500 quid in fuel over 10 days.

Vile speciman

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’ve been busy and struggling to keep up with the thread so sorry for the influx of reactions as I speed read.

When I saw her post about something cute to announce I said to myself I bet it’s nothing…… C R I C K E T S and i thought she was taking a break, she can’t keep away can she.

Screaming at that pic of Amelia and Chloe it could be Isla and Hudson 🤣🤣

• Haha

daisyset

Chatty Member
No being funny or that, I've had a few wines, however, what da fuq she going to be tagging this new unfortunate, baby kash née walker???? If this one hasn't a insta worthy surname what is she gonna do??? If she # baby goodman, I will die 🙈🙈 when the other baby daddy is # to high fuck!!!
knowing our lozza she'll pretend this one's a walker too🙊

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
See when she was convicted of the benefit cheating and she paid back the 21k straight away does anyone know where she got that money from? Im sure it’s been mentioned I can’t remember im sure she wasn’t working and defo wasn’t an “influencer” as she hadn’t slept with Annie’s man yet and no1 knew who she was
Wasn’t it Chloe that paid it ?im sure it was chlo money

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
Still patiently waiting for a doting baby daddy to claim this child ….. 👶🍼

FYI… just a lot of guys saying “it wasn’t me”
😂😂

How sad doing it alone again and can’t even say strong independent mama doing it all in her own bcz her kids are pay cheques unless this baby daddy is sking and kiaro is footing the bill!!
Perhaps if baby daddy is rich she will never say who incase someone one here finds court docs again
Seeing as the media get confused of this Lauryn Begman being in Towie the baby father could be another one of Murat’s 😂. Credit to Pom Bear for this pic and many more of young bewful many faces of Lauren Goodger

Attachments

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Another 18 month of pumping 🙌🏽💪
Wooooooooooowwww what a woman can you imagine using your tits for what there actually for give the gal a medal!!!!
wonder if she will demand new tits from KW they will be like deflated balloons 😂😂

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
Ye Danny Simpson. She used to post some bitter posts aimed at him till she got the new man.
So he's daddy now? With the babies name in his bio...little girl calling him dad..just a bit much for such a young girl she better hope he never disappears too

• Sad

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Stuff going on behind scenes. Been so busy life is so busy xox

Anyway whilst looking for content I came across this. Can someone please tell me the person pouring the drink has NOT got seriously dirty nails? Like I’m scared of that hand
Probably when she had them manky green tips

• Haha

Rhubarb10

Chatty Member
Say it is his again he's never going to be with her full time so she is willingly bringing children into the world just for association and money. I just don't know how an individual becomes so obsessed with a man to let him treat her like that. She might think she is the winner but seriously if she looks at the bigger picture she is nothing but a disgrace of a person
I honestly think if that women had randomly met teddy sheringham, or Mr Blobby, yes, let's go there, or any other man as her meteorite to 'fame and fabulousness' to push out a baby, and be famous and fabulous' Kyle's dick got unlucky the first time. Your are right one utter disgrace.

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Lover, cum bucket, tart, scank not ex lol is she going to sue the sun for not calling her ex if it about them. Fucking ratchet ho 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart

Gossipingginger

It’s like she hates her child. Embarrassing the poor kid at every available opportunity. Wonder if she will do the same with baby number two!