Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if our beggy would’ve accepted a 20 grand one off silence payment. Now if it had been 29 grand a month I may have considered it be her..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That poor wee lads straight hair is a mess she needs to cut it and stop pretending he has tight curls, the longer it gets the more the weight will pull it straight anyway.
She always has him like a woman but then maybe she thinks they are twinning cos mummy is a woman as well and so it midsize step dad Peter

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Annie was out in adidas the other day wasn’t she
2 weeks later little giros out in adidas
And don’t get me wrong we can all wear it, but I’ve never seen her put messiah in adidas

Reactions: 16
Looks like Annie is away and this prick is farting around AE.
wonder if Beggy’s nanny travels for childcare of her asset.

Private again. The complete psycho. She needs an intervention / restraining order.

Reactions: 17
I feel so so bad for Annie she's on holiday and beggy is floating around Cheshire she's a absolute skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel so so bad for Annie she's on holiday and beggy is floating around Cheshire she's a absolute skank.

See if I was sian or one of Annie’s pals and I seen her out id follow her into the toilets and leather her she’s got some brass neck on her up her neck of the woods isn’t it miles away?
This will be how she bumped into Kyle in the 1st place this witch knows exactly what she’s doing the absolute freak!!!!!
Imagine her up there within kairo and Annie has RRR at the same place it’s not ok doing this to kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think Annie and the boys need a restraining order for their own protection she is deranged its actually concerning now

Reactions: 26
It’s clear she hasn’t got a new baby dad/partner and has gone sperm Bank to give Messiah a sibling

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've been off this thread for a while, life got in the way!

Is there any point in reading back the threads, or am I still assuming she is

still in the box room?
still not singing like a canary?
still up the duff with no man in sight?
still selling scam bangles?
still stalking alderley edge?
still a knob?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

still in the box room?
still a knob?
Yes to all of the above!!
*still no baby daddy- unclaimed baggage
*Still no congrats from her sisters although MJ did reply back to a comment on Lauren’s insta asking they are ok as she was cropped out a family pic MJ insisted their fine and she didn’t crop her they Still don’t follow each other
*kiaro still dressed like a woman hair still greasy with the losses curls at the end looks like a girl from the back
*his trainers are getting cheaper must be using kiaros cash for new baby
*she’s still ugly as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know if the 8k she receives monthly for Kerchingggg is reviewed at any time like yearly or every 2/3 yrs? Was only wondering as My friend who’s in receipt of child Tax Credits says as her child gets older her child tax credits are reduced?

Reactions: 7
I feel like Amy Winehouse wrote “duck me pumps” about Lauryn Goodman.
Go listen 😊

When you walk in the bar, and you're dressed like a star
Rockin' your f- me pumps
And a man notice you with your Gucci bag crew
Can't tell who he's lookin' to
'Cause you all look the same, everyone knows your name
And that's your whole claim to fame
Never miss a night 'cause your dream in life
Is to be a footballer's wife
You don't like players, that's what you say-
But you really wouldn't mind a millionaire
You don't like ballers, they don't do nothing for ya
But you'd love a rich man six-foot-two or taller

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just noticed she’s tagged herself at Apple jacks which is in Warrington ( Cheshire !!) what is wrong with her seriously !! Do they not have parks/farms in Brighton ? She seriously must be doing it in the hopes of bumping into Kyle and Annie. Absolute freak
Yep down the road from me… she will be in Gullivers world next…

Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion:

kerching in the bank and now one in the sack, who is the father? And they all step back.

🤣 just a thought x

• Haha
Reactions: 24

still in the box room?
still a knob?
Yes just add more batshit crazy to the list, still obsessed with Annie, still never be her.
l

Reactions: 12
6882797D-FE95-420E-9FB4-15A238C68A35.jpeg
EE9EFA40-312E-4D84-B189-EDFC76FEBBB6.jpeg

Crazy witch still lingering round Cheshire today 🤯🤯 absolute obsessed WEIRDO wow

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.