Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The prozzy he shagged thru the lockdown was a single mum. She worked for a company. Lozza a self employed prozzy. 😅😅
---
He isn’t a walker on his birrh certificate and she is such a creep. U hashtag walker coz he’s a walker but don’t hashtag goodman when u are a goodman. 😂 god of that pan face had a brain she would be dangerous
She’s desperate to speak the walker name ain’t she 🤣 speaking to another fake account

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet the beggy wee bastard calls herself lauryn walker in private. Biggest embarrassment to walk the earth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ohhhhhhh godddd I’m dyyyyin!!
I’m surprised I have a bit of skin left on my face I burn with 2nd hand embarresment from
her daily😭
He is a Walker ….. nooooooooo
Will she tag Walker with this new baby???
Crazy hoe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Plot twist the renter house is stalled coz Annie moves out prolaps moves in with giro & sprog cooking.

Just imagine 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s interesting that she said the woman in the article is not her but didn’t say the story isn’t about Kyle.
---
I think it’s interesting that she said the woman in the article is not her but didn’t say the story isn’t about Kyle.
Unless of course she doesn’t refer to herself as a single mum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dunno why but that comment asking if her new partner is in the public eye has me howling 😂😂😂, she doesn't have partners, she flashes her prolapse pulls it to one side and hopes for the best 😂😂😂 whilst howling at her bangles 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
duck sake I wish I wasn’t blocked 😒
Me and you both 😆😆😆😆 but to be fair our comments would only be deleted because she can't handle her truths.

Been off here for a few days and my god what have I missed. I can't believe she addressed that storie what a old dog 😆😆😆😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
---

Unless of course she doesn’t refer to herself as a single mum 🤣
Was she referred to as the Ex Girlfriend though?? You know our Lauren from TOWIE was his ex girlfriend and nothing less will do ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s absolutely delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe the woman in the article is Midsize Pete. 20k she's definitely that cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where actually was this ? As in Tesco in which area ? I only ask as curious as she seems to be spending a lot of time around Manchester lately.
Sorry for late reply!
this was in Shoreham! She’s chatting tit about Manchester. I saw the evening before I saw her post she was in Manchester she defo wasn’t the day after! So doubt she was the night before.
Also, she was wearing a big jacket can’t remeber the brand, uggs and leggings.
---
Sorry for late reply!
this was in Shoreham! She’s chatting tit about Manchester. I saw the evening before I saw her post she was in Manchester she defo wasn’t the day after! So doubt she was the night before.
Also, she was wearing a big jacket can’t remeber the brand, uggs and leggings.
Also pretty sure she had her ear buds in cause I swear she’s glued them in. ICK

Reactions: 8
Omg imagine even acknowledging that bleeping story hahahahaha the slag reads here for sure HI woman
---
Ear buds in listening to podcasts of Kyle her soulmate

• Haha
Imagine leading such an empty life when you've extorted 8k a month after pretending you were infertile that you sit all day on tattle pmsl slaggggg. Poor kairo a father that has zero interest and that hoaching slag for a mother

Reactions: 10
She may of well added ….

I won’t be silenced for 20k

Her minimum is 100k a year, a car, full time nursery, a nanny, a 1.3m house & furnishing fund, CCTV & elective hole prolaps surgery from taking up the tit box.

bleeping RISING bleep BAG

Probs mid size Pete. Ugly fat duck

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She may of well added ….

I won’t be silenced for 20k

Her minimum is 100k a year, a car, full time nursery, a nanny, a 1.3m house & furnishing fund, CCTV & elective hole prolaps surgery from taking up the tit box.

bleeping RISING bleep BAG

Probs mid size Pete. Ugly fat duck
Actual cringe reading that all for pretending she was infertile . She should be made an example of. Delusional Rinsing woman as somebody said. Imagine growing up and realising how you were brought into the world 🤮🤮🤮🤮 leg opener Loz

This is why the sad cow should have given him the surname Goodman as soon as KW said he didn’t want jack tit to do with either of them. Bet she doesn’t give the next one the surname of the most recent sperm donor. Knowing her she’ll give that the surname walker and get hers changed by deed pole so they can be a “family”.

Reactions: 13
This is why the sad cow should have given him the surname Goodman as soon as KW said he didn’t want jack tit to do with either of them. Bet she doesn’t give the next one the surname of the most recent sperm donor. Knowing her she’ll give that the surname walker and get hers changed by deed pole so they can be a “family”.

He is not a goodman he is a Walker and doesn’t matter what Kyle wants or what’s best for Kairo and that would be to be a goodman same as his mum and the family that’s he’s part of that’s tough tit bcz it’s what quagmire wants and that is to let everyone and their granny know he is Kyle walkers unwanted love child 😭🙈
---
Funny MJ replied and not lauryn??

Have they started following each other or is she public again? But weird she’s reading the comments and never congratulated her pregnancy🫤 Ready for a the daily mail to get a picture for whatever story is due out next??
---
Nope they defo don’t follow each other
That’s just bleeping weird right??
Why don’t they follow each other if their all good?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.