Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is very white. She is vile using brown emojis. Another holiday with giro maintenance. Dog should get a job.
Look at RRR they’re all different skin tones and hair colours they’ve all taken different aspects of Kyle and Annie. Typical of lauryn to try and force it down our necks that he’s just like his dad god forbid he take after his mum

Reactions: 9
That's not a bump though. That's chub.

The story with her belly being kicked did prove it though. Fair play. I can't imagine anyone shagging it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lozza lies it’s one thing she’s consistent about.

Coz she says it’s not her makes me think it’s defo bleeping her 🤣

Reactions: 5
Oooh she's "addressing" the story about the thoroughly modern fairytale - The Footballer and The Slag.

"The dms keep coming"... so what you're saying is literally everyone hears a story about a money-grabbing cum bucket and assumes it's you?

Yeah, that isn't the "star power" she thinks. Christ, you can tell she's a desperate waste of space.

Even by denying the story she's acknowledging that:
1. She would knowingly duck a married man.
2. She is known for being an easy duck.
3. She is a money-grabbing bleep and 20k isn't enough.

Wow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's thinks she's relevant leaving breadcrumbs for those sad thick followers to the detriment of another family.

You're a sad wee cum bucket lauryn, no one ever wants to admit they've gone near you, ugly ho has to take any scraps she can get. Clattering that begging bowl around cos she's a lazy duck who doesn't want to work

Reactions: 17
It’s annoying the article refers to them as someone who has “played for England” so that could be a lot of people?? However if it’s been badly worded and it is a current England player then I bet my arse it’s Kyle I can’t see any of the other players who have got married in that time behaving like that? And I don’t think the baby is kyles either we all know Kyle can’t keep it in his pants but he has the money to go to absolutely anyone in the world I can’t see him going back to loz the proz

Reactions: 11
The only time I believe people are in her DMs
She meant reading on here 😂

Sorry, but I’m screaming 😂😂😂 that bleeping story is hilarious ‘it’s not me’. The fact people are calling her out on it, is bleeping embarrassing. Imagine being a loose moose like her and having to clarify she isn’t shagging another woman’s man AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Some of my favourite comments so far...

Screenshot_20230403_200417_Instagram.jpg

Come on Beggy, spill it.

Screenshot_20230403_200413_Instagram.jpg

Oh, Gemma... poor, naive (or bleeping thick) Gemma.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
well he’s apparently not been faithful to Kate either. He cheated on his first wife and Kate too apparently. I read it somewhere on tattle.
I’ve heard he cheated on his first wife WITH Kate sadly 😞.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This story says 3 key things.
1. Met in 2019✅
2. Slept together ‘on & off’ before and after he got married ✅
3. The women in question is a single mum…. ! ✅

Apart from it saying the women in question has a tuna prolaps it’s bleeping Lauryn !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This story says 2 key things. Met in 2019, slept together ‘on & off’ before and after he got married & the women in question is a single mum…. !

Apart from it saying the women in question has a tuna prolaps it’s bleeping Lauryn !
The prozzy he shagged thru the lockdown was a single mum. She worked for a company. Lozza a self employed prozzy. 😅😅
---
He isn’t a walker on his birrh certificate and she is such a creep. U hashtag walker coz he’s a walker but don’t hashtag goodman when u are a goodman. 😂 god of that pan face had a brain she would be dangerous

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok and daddy walker doesn't acknowledge him. Imagine giving him the privilege she needs some self respect the desperate ho

Reactions: 11
The prozzy he shagged thru the lockdown was a single mum. She worked for a company. Lozza a self employed prozzy. 😅😅
---
He isn’t a walker on his birrh certificate and she is such a creep. U hashtag walker coz he’s a walker but don’t hashtag goodman when u are a goodman. 😂 god of that pan face had a brain she would be dangerous

duck sake I wish I wasn’t blocked 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.