Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pan face should have less nights out with giro money now she will need to rest since she has to do all the night feeds etc solo AGAIN 😂🤣. She is thriving off ppl thinking it’s Kyles baby when she should be looking at her car crash life. I’m gonna start a petition to make mothers pay for their children and consider getting a job prior to pregnancy. I will maybe add make mothers love their children who only want their money 🤣…. Loz would be outraged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine being the girl no one wants to be seen out in public with 🤣😂 bottom of the barrel. I would see guys when I was single that I would call coz they were always available but would never stay over with them , go for meals with them or introduce them to my family lol. They were literally just easy at the time and never crossed my mind to think about them or want a relationship hahah.

And she still thinks shes IT 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine a man being able to throw money at you to shut you up 😂😂😂😂 no wonder KW acts the way he does.

Reactions: 7
There not a chance on earth she would stay with him if he knocked dumpy mcstumpy up. I know ppl think she a mug or walkover whereas I see her as a woman who loves a man before fame and money. Childhood sweetheart with 3 little babies. He is a horrible bastard and she can do better but there’s no way. Let’s face it she got cheated on and left him properly when he got no mark goodman preggers. She not gonna stand with him as he fathers another child. She protected herself marrying him for a reason.does anyone act believe Annie is gonna live day to day life with him. No way. Lozza and vardy are 2 whores, both trapped footballers, both hated and ugly, both PROVEN liars. Not by our judgement but in courts of law. Both hated by the unfortunate fathers sides of the family. A don’t know what lauryns loves the tit show. It’s almost like we have fast forward 15 years and she has been dragged out the walker home with her paper cup spouting out any shite for money. Lozza is vile to think she wants ppl to think it’s his. Another child with no dad yuk
Exactly she ain’t that much of a mug . Some people don’t forgive but some do and so far he’s got lauryn pregnant after sleeping with her but him and Annie was having a rough patch she was also dating somebody else . They moved past it and up untill the other week with the drunken pub incident they have been fine . People are convinced this baby is kyles . ITs not Kyle walkers baby …. Absolutely no chance would he go with her again after how much it’s cost him the first time and he married Annie . They wouldn’t get married if he really did want lauryn and this was more than a shag . She wants everybody to believe this baby is his and it isn’t ….. Annie might be a mug for forgiving him but no chance on earth would she forgive him for knocking her up again . 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly she ain’t that much of a mug . Some people don’t forgive but some do and so far he’s got lauryn pregnant after sleeping with her but him and Annie was having a rough patch she was also dating somebody else . They moved past it and up untill the other week with the drunken pub incident they have been fine . People are convinced this baby is kyles . ITs not Kyle walkers baby …. Absolutely no chance would he go with her again after how much it’s cost him the first time and he married Annie . They wouldn’t get married if he really did want lauryn and this was more than a shag . She wants everybody to believe this baby is his and it isn’t ….. Annie might be a mug for forgiving him but no chance on earth would she forgive him for knocking her up again . 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree she near had me with the dates etc but the more I think about it its not his I don't think he would go near her after the grief he has had off her, even if he wanted to cheat again (he probably has) I don't think he would bother with her, he could of had her time and time if he wanted (the sex worker episode), he prob has a few on the go he can call on when the notion takes him without the fear of them poking holes in the condoms

Reactions: 10
I'm still in two minds about her & the duck head that is Kyle I'm a disgusting specimen Walker! I think he would go back to her she's an easy shag 🤷🏻
I don't know how Annie can live with or look at him knowing what he's done time & time again. The baby should have made her walk away with her children. God only knows what other things he's done that hasn't come out in the press.
His recent antics just show how little respects her his children & both families!
She's far too good for him. I just wonder how many more times can he cheat & take the absolute piss out her before she says enough is enough 🤔

Reactions: 9
Hope Annie made him get std checks!! Lozza and other hoes are probs riddled! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Imagine being a woman who accepts the cash? Would never be me or any of us!! 💯
Exactly... Especially if you had an apparent miracle involved who you would take a bullet for but no some dough and I'll accept anything. tit mother, slag and a woman amongst other things 🤮 she literally makes me heave, her and KW 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
Although she is a easy shag he really wouldn’t go back again he’s married Annie and as much as he is a head he knows what that slag has done to his little family . If he wanted a shag he’s a footballer and I’m certain he could find many prozzys that would go with him . She’s wanting people to think it’s his because she Is obsessed . Whoever the dad is a feel sorry for because he’s now tangled up in this mess aswell . Probably lives in another country that’s why she ain’t said who the dad is she probably doesn’t even know . I mean how many holidays has she had since getting kyles money 💰 she will have slept with loads of men on holidays . duck knows why she wanted a baby again she’s desperate for attention 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Although she is a easy shag he really wouldn’t go back again he’s married Annie and as much as he is a head he knows what that slag has done to his little family . If he wanted a shag he’s a footballer and I’m certain he could find many prozzys that would go with him . She’s wanting people to think it’s his because she Is obsessed . Whoever the dad is a feel sorry for because he’s now tangled up in this mess aswell . Probably lives in another country that’s why she ain’t said who the dad is she probably doesn’t even know . I mean how many holidays has she had since getting kyles money 💰 she will have slept with loads of men on holidays . duck knows why she wanted a baby again she’s desperate for attention 🤯
She had another baby coz Kyle wouldn’t give her the 14g she wants per month and coz she is seething with jelousy seeing kyles 3 boys bonds and her sis children who all love each other.

If I was in her shoes and Kyle said from day 1 I want no involvement I would have taken a pay out and got on with my life 🤣 she could have been set up for life, living in peace. But know she’s known to be nothing but a bunny boiler with a hanging fanny with a child who will forever be looking in his dads childrens shadow. Sad times lozza.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god she’s a dog 🤮
New post!!!
Sooo can someone explain how the paps took pics 1st time around pregnant with kairo but in cancun and she’s a sizeable bump and no one took pics???
Oh btw thanks for the bump pics to prove your preggers now who’s the daddy!!
Yeah and also ur kids white with blonde hair stop forcing him to be a race he isn’t
---

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This man will cheat on his 11/10 wife in vodka rev with a tacky bleep and helicopter his nob to the general public at 4.45pm on a Sunday ….

He is defo gunna dip his dick in obsessed Lozza’s tuna prolaps. She will of besieged him begging it.

Annie’s open profile and slay photos tells the world she bleeping got this and she’s a queen.

Lozza doing little insta count downs is ruffling walker camp feathers making out she might singing like a canary.

It’s like Jeremy Kyle on crack this whole debarcle !

• Haha
  • Heart
Ffs look at all the idiots sharing their life stories with her on that photo like she actually cares what any of them have to say 🥱 she’s only after 2 things engagement and hoping a digging comment about Kyle possibly being the dad gets written on there for everyone to see.
sorry but she doesn’t give a tit how you settled your older child into being a sibling

Reactions: 16
Oh god she’s a dog 🤮
New post!!!
Sooo can someone explain how the paps took pics 1st time around pregnant with kairo but in cancun and she’s a sizeable bump and no one took pics???
Yeah and also ur kids white with blonde hair stop forcing him to be a race he isn’t
---
Around her face/mouth/teeth area is so clearly filtered

Reactions: 7
Oh god she’s a dog 🤮
New post!!!
---
He is very white. She is vile using brown emojis. Another holiday with giro maintenance. Dog should get a job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.