Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Goodman Sisters #13 Prolapsed fanny, overpaying Mum the nanny. Please don’t forget that you’ll never be Annie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

titan22

VIP Member
Don’t care to read this article but check out the video at the top for all the newbies or lozza insta vid we were talking about. It’s nor got the cow moo part but u can see and hear the desperation in her voice begging for funds , attention , the walkers to acknowledge and live her son 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡
---
Also the video of lozza dancing to baby mommas is the most tragic video ever and she is one ugly , skanky , pan faced human born
😂😂 I couldn’t do more for little man🤣🤣🤣 what has she done🤣🤣

WE are not going away🤣🤣 it’s never about giro

• Haha

whoisshe91

VIP Member
The new announcement x
(Yet again confusing her with goodger 🤡)
Also, sorry but Annie isn’t gonna share an argument like that with the media or Kyle for that matter. She can’t be saying horrible things about giro and referring to him as a half brother. Make it make sense. This story has lozza written all over it. Make it look like kyles so madly in love he defends lozza. Everyone hates lozza and every post the prozzy does affect them coz they get name dropped

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Copying Annie AGAIN with the all black look. She is defo not far on in her entrapment job coz her bump is as flat her forehead and boobs

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
One things for sure, we may not know all the inside info “behind the scenes” 🤣 but we are completely 💯 certain that Lozza the proz is insanely jealous of Annie!! You will never be her hun ✌🏼😘

• Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Chloe and Mj must see that this is wrong! Wish they would have the backbone to call out the bullying! Show that they are not approving of this!

Then again they may all be balls deep with Lozza!

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
I don’t believe Kyle has anything to do with Lauren, nor do I think she’s been told Annie has called her pay check names, as another poster said, she’s being DYING to find a reason to publicly slag Annie off and she’s using this opportunity. I don’t understand how Annie can’t have her done for harassment, Lauryn is utterly obsessed with her it’s mind blowing.
That just reminded me of when she claimed giro was getting racial abuse from the euros. Like all the hooligans knew that was Kyle's son😂 pretty sure I saw no abuse towards Kyle himself, just another desperate attempt for him to make contact. She just jumps at any chance to mention them in some sort of way.

• Haha

titan22

VIP Member
So I don’t know Kyle or Annie but do know some of Kyles family (went to school with a couple of them)
His cousin I will say is good looking but my god does he know it (always has known it too since school) I genuinely couldn’t tell you how many lasses he’s slept with over the years. I mean it’s disgusting numbers. He’s been caught out and had to jump out of windows because he doesn’t care if they have a partner/ husband, he finds that more of a thrill, even his friends Mrs’s. He went on a lads holiday and his girlfriend caught him out cheating through Snapchat. I saw her the next afternoon in the shop and she just looked broken, nothing left because he’s broke her down. I know he’s slept with people who are riddled so I know he will be.
Non of them ever take accountability, or learn from their mistakes. Sad thing is I don’t even think if Annie did leave Kyle and take him to the cleaners, Kyle would really grasp what he’s done. Life time of yes people around him, including his twat waffle if a cousin who massively uses his name for his own gain. Vile creatures the lot of them.
maybe kyles slag of a cousin is prozzas new baby daddy

• Haha
Just seen becky vardy has claimed Annie wanted lauryn dead!!!

Becky writing she wants nothing to do with the drama but then is creating it. And she wonder why no one likes her.

• Angry
  • Wow

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
I have my youngest at home sick out my phone down for half an hour then this!! 🤨
Annie hasn’t said jack shit it’s the newspapers linking her to Vardy! I didn’t see jack shit about Lauren or kiaro in any that! It’s any story about Lauren that Annie is dragged into!! Annie hasn’t once publicly mentioned kiaro! She slept and got pregnant by annies man!! Is this clown for real!!!
But yes u are right you good for nothing tramp what goes around come around and I can’t fucking wait til it’s her time every dog has it’s day she’s been getting away with too much for too long!!!!

Cmon sian where are u???
---
Also the muzzle thing ain’t that what someone wrote on here about Vardy??

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
You know see if it’s his baby or she’s been seeing him behind Annie’s back she’s more of a mug than she’s making Annie out to be! He’s “bullied” your son, never publicly acknowledged him or you & you would still have sex with him 🤮 she’s heavily implying it’s kyles esp after those DMs 🙈 and she’s no excuse this time he is a married man!!
even hinting she’s been sleeping with him or even in contact with him shows she is no mother u fuck my kid over once and your finished!! No love or respect for Kiaro at all 🤬

Reactions: 24

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Lauryn is desperate to get on the front page of the sun tomorrow so she's acting like her vile gob off mates.

Wee desperate munt with her wee unhappy home clearly

PenelopeStraw

Did giro write this as an apprentice ?
Because this was a lie
🤣 Could be giro, they call her 'Lauryn Goodmam' at one point 🤣

lazy journalism at its finest

'shot to fame' = shagged a footballer once and won't get over it
'influencer career'= earns 2k a year selling plastic con bangles
'model' = skip rat
'runs a fashion brand' = tried to sell tshirts that said Bad Ass Mum ironed on the tit
'brief relationship with Kyle' = Hong Kong romp
'relationship status is unknown' = knocked up by stepdad midsize Pete

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I’ve got sir Elton John liking my posts mate I’ve fukin made it 🤣
I wish I was more creative with my name I didn’t expect to be here so long or even comment I was a lurker now I’m fukin lumbered with lizzy 🤣

I wanted to ask the newbies how you landed here ? X
Especially those that don’t have insta ?
I’m sooo curious I love it
The more the merrier #ExposeTheHoe

• Haha
  • Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
5BC0C02E-DF2A-46D2-810A-AC5EAF846C66.jpeg
Sorry for the randomness but I was snooping and came across this beauty! How have I never seen this before 😭🤣 found myself a new profile pic

• Haha
  • Sick

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
No ones fucking supporting or DM ing her apart from herself, she's trying to say her followers are full of bullies and bully enablers, fuck off ya dirty wee drippy fanny
Only fucker in her DMs is Vardy!!
Doesn’t Lauren realise the only time she can get a friend is when that person doesn’t have anyone else and she’s a last resort!!
No1 wishes her happy bday no one congratulated her on her pregnancy she doesn’t get included in anything

• Haha