Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

titan22

VIP Member
Ugh I’m so fucking angry why cant this bitch and Lardy be put in their place aggghhh. Why can’t the documents be made public to show everyone how much of a lying skank she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Sorry another rant.. oh the irony not wanting to say what alleged names Annie has called her son so he doesn't read when older..... WHAT after all the bullshit she has pulled. The puma stunt for starters was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever witnessed in life. The reason I'm here😂 Loz he has all that to read from you love. They have never publicly said a bad word about him. So desperate to be acknowledged by them, so have to resort to this. If I was the one with a thread like this about me, I'd sit back and take one long look at myself and life and want to change for the better, but nope coz she's a narc and is too thick to realise it. Tearing a woman down again when you've already shagged her man, all because HE doesn't want to see your kid which is his right! I wouldn't dare utter a word. Just get over it you silly cunt.
Sorry guys I'm fuckin fuming 😡

• Heart
I wish kyle Walker would man the fuck up - why is he not calling out big mouth vardy on his insta account something along the lines of @me then you daft slag.. vardy giving it the big balls, ‘would @ her but she’s blocked me’
🤦🏽‍♀️ or call out Steptoe telling him to put a fkn muzzle on his wife. The absolute 🤡 causes all this grief for his wife and seems to get away with it scott free the big shit house.
I don’t blame Annie for not retaliating to these prozzies but Kyle your rep is already in the gutter - a few Instagram posts calling these hoes out for bullying your wife isn’t gonna make any difference.
Come on Sian, time to reactive and dig back at these tramps trying to bully your sister 🤍

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
One snow storm and we're back to 2020.

Lauryn's bullying Annie. Kyle is a worthless cunt.

I'm done.

• Heart

titan22

VIP Member
Why hasn’t Loz spoken up against the father of her child embarrassing her son? Wouldn’t that help her campaign for single mum’s? Speaking on how the deadbeat dads often humiliate their families! Or is she just enjoying the thought of Annie’s pain too much.
it speaks volumes doesn’t it!! It’s always about Annie

ANNIE ANNIE ANNIE
FYI…. YOU’LL NEVER BE ANNIE✨✨✨

• Heart
Bullying Annie, yet is happy letting people think Kyle is the dad. Keep making yourself look like the tramp you are. Proving Annie’s point.😂

Mummyoftwo10

Ok so it looks like another evening of ignoring my hubby as this thread is moving so fast 🤣

lozza is going mental over Annie, clearly the original FYI got under her dirty skin more than we realised

can I just say Annie has an incredible arse!!🍑

then we have that little cockroach hobbit thinking she can compete? Fuck off! Can’t wait to see karma hit the little cunty rats in the face

seeing lozza and lardy bully Annie like that has made me feel so uncomfortable. I honestly want to protect Annie like she’s my sister! Thank goodness she has a supportive network around her and her 3 kings

• Haha
  • Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Hold on a minute so she’s been told all this stuff being said about kiaro who’s almost 3 but waits for someone else to say something to her 1st something that has nothing to do with her or kairo before saying something??
Oh big woman 😂😂😂
See if she was out working she wouldn’t have time for any of this

• Haha

Account3774

She’s been spotted
---
The sun aswell hmmmm looks like a set up to me kairo never had his pic taken EVER
The fact that these photos are from Backgrid proves she arranged for them to be there 😭. Backgrid also airbrush and edit their pics so even this is probably an edited/better version of Beggy😩.

Funny how The Sun have blurred out the “You have The Sun on speed dial” line from the screeenshot of her story 😂.

• Haha

onetreehill

What type of woman puts a story up with the mj Annie are u okay lyrics over it, she is something else that Vardy, can’t even begin to imagine how Annie must be feeling , done fuck all to deserve any of this 🤯

• Angry
  • Wow

titan22

VIP Member
Can we all just remember Kyle and prozza aren’t ex’s. He doesn’t even count her as his baby momma. He paid her for a service for one night years ago, no contact since and he never turned up to any court cases

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Is that an earphone in her ear ignoring her 2 year old miracle 🤣🤣🤣 mother of the year... Looking hella diff from her filtered Instagram pics fucking desperate dog... Kairo dressed like a tramp as usual🤮 how about buying him some decent outfits with HIS money istead of injecting it into your ugly mush 🤡

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I find it sooooo funny people are calling her a Prostitute on the daily mail 😩😅😅😅😅😅😅 comments she CANT delete 😅😅 I'm so here for this🍿 Every article about Lauryn there is such negative comments on every one. I've looked on the Annie articals there's barely any comments. How funny 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26

mymindisblown

Todays posts from ole Lozza just proves what a nasty piece of shit she is.

I highly doubt Annie has been slagging a 2 year old off! more like his delusional mother!

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
I really can’t get over the fact she used that caption to announce her ‘baby’ even down to the same emojis. After 3 whole years, I can just imagine her sitting there thinking about ways of announcing and just being like ‘yes, this is the one’ 🤣

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Had to jump on back this thread to say who does that dirty wannabe side chick think she is posting nasty things about Annie? Don't hate what you AINT!!!

• Heart