Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Something more lighthearted. Lauryn’s photo: July 29th 2022
Annie’s photo: July 5th 2022
Same but different. She need to get a grip!
324F3F9C-0AF9-46BF-B39B-EE2A39CAE28F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Its_Me

VIP Member
Thing is maybe Annie has told him not to say anything ? She doesn’t seem to say anything ?
We don’t know what has been discussed at home.
Silence is killing these hoes
I’m a mouthy bitch but when someone is reeeeeally pissing me off silence is my favourite weapon. Especially for people who thrive off attention and need a reaction nothing works better. She will be checking her phone more than I check Tattle to see if Annie has said anything wondering what she’s doing meanwhile Annie’s probably been enjoying her weekend celebrating Sians birthday.

Rose94

VIP Member
Annie is a better person than me because if I was her I’d go to town on that bitch! But then again that’s what she wants and Annie’s silence probably enrages her more than anything she could ever say
---
She threatened legal action for giro beingreferred to as a love child 😂😂😂
Didn’t she also threaten to sue anyone saying he “has a partner” 💀

• Haha

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Lauryn is desperate to get on the front page of the sun tomorrow so she's acting like her vile gob off mates.

Wee desperate munt with her wee unhappy home clearly
absolutely, she’s seen BV do it so now she’s copying. Difference is people know who BV is. She’s infamous.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
It's almost like she's implying that someone close to Annie has leaked information to beggy Mitchell about alleged names Annie has been calling giro, she's got nothing, she's a known liar, she just wants to be in the sun, it's her life goal to be on the front of it

• Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
Wow…just wow! Annie looks phenomenal!
Annie is a steak lauryn is a dodgy kebab. You like steak and you know it’s better for you but sometimes you just want that manky kebab, as soon you’ve eaten it you realise why you should of just eaten the steak

flossy30

Babe, we all know it would be ALL of us.

I'm thinking fuck it, tattle trip to kick Kyle in the balls, just because.

If the skank is lurking in Cheshire at that pint we could give her a kick in her clapped out cunt.
---

Spill please x
Babe, we all know it would be ALL of us.

I'm thinking fuck it, tattle trip to kick Kyle in the balls, just because.

If the skank is lurking in Cheshire at that pint we could give her a kick in her clapped out cunt.
---

Spill please x
So I don’t know Kyle or Annie but do know some of Kyles family (went to school with a couple of them)
His cousin I will say is good looking but my god does he know it (always has known it too since school) I genuinely couldn’t tell you how many lasses he’s slept with over the years. I mean it’s disgusting numbers. He’s been caught out and had to jump out of windows because he doesn’t care if they have a partner/ husband, he finds that more of a thrill, even his friends Mrs’s. He went on a lads holiday and his girlfriend caught him out cheating through Snapchat. I saw her the next afternoon in the shop and she just looked broken, nothing left because he’s broke her down. I know he’s slept with people who are riddled so I know he will be.
Non of them ever take accountability, or learn from their mistakes. Sad thing is I don’t even think if Annie did leave Kyle and take him to the cleaners, Kyle would really grasp what he’s done. Life time of yes people around him, including his twat waffle if a cousin who massively uses his name for his own gain. Vile creatures the lot of them.

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Looking at pics of Lardy, and prozza next to an unfiltered one of Annie, no wonder they are angry at her, Lardy with her big honking nose and prozza with her big honking chin, must be hard to want to compete with another woman when them 2 goats are so basic

• Heart

toppers

I love “ex Lauryn is furious” girl what you so furious about. 😂 she needs therapy. Like get over it babes you were never relevant stop trying to be. Secondly why does she think it is ever about her. ffs 😭

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Hey 😆 had a little break for an evening, the BV and Prozza rage was real 😡 you will no doubt all get an influx of notifications as I’m catching up 🤣

Seen Annie’s birthday stories for Sian, my they are sister goals! Actually glad to see she’s not giving two fucks about the two irrelevant goons! As always the dignified one!

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She's still on private so I dunno what she wants her rant to achieve.

I'm waiting for the predictable I'm pregnant I don't need this, shite that she pulled the last time.

No one is supporting them, behaviour is disgusting and if they think it's normal to act like that, they need intervention

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I’m honestly not defending Kyle here but he did look absolutely legless & probs doesn’t even remember so for Annie to throw her marriage away??
I think she will stay and go completely within herself again won't post much won't say much. So sad I feel.like she's my sister or friend 😆😆😅😅

4FoxAche

VIP Member
How shocked will foxy be when it’s revealed as Kyle’s baby
We know she loves a photoshop but unfortunately for all parties she’s Preggo again
My moneys on Kyle of Harley benn
She's going to "miscarry". As someone else predicted she'll blame Annie.

Liz, I love you and you make me laugh but you're wrong on this one.

If she's pregnant, it ain't Kyle's.

I'm loving people hopping onto my theory and finding evidence. It makes me feel less insane.

• Haha

titan22

VIP Member
Right Loz and Lardys similar posts cements for me they’ve plotted knowing the story about Kyle. Lauren is not pregnant & will lose the baby due to the stress Annie has caused her

• Heart
  • Sick

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
I actually don't know 🤣🤣🤣🤣 BUT I find it weird how she hates Kyle, doesn't want to be associated etc but... She's not denied it's him. I didn't think it was his but .. what if it is.

Although then again, surely she'd revel in it being his?

I just found it odd she commented on this but not him being the dad
I think the most telling thing in all of this is Kyle’s silence. He has remained dead silence in the face of the truth (that giro is his) before. He is, at heart, a coward of the lowest sort. He cannot confront any of his behaviour/rumours because most of them are true. He says nothing because there is nothing he can say. I feel that it’s more than a PR tactic. He just knows that any defence he presented would only be an easily unravelled lie. Just like the ones his prozzie tells.

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Have you seen the Daily mail comments calling her a prostitute 😆😅😅😅😅😅😅 I fully believe now she's a prozza! How embarrassing she.must read these comments didn't she share daily mail to her storie 😆😅😅😅😅 what a back lash how embarrassing Kairo will be reading all of this when his older. I feel so so bad for that kid

• Haha
Reactions: 22

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
The media has a lot to answer for, ‘Kyle Walkers ex’ 😒 I dont think there’s one person who gives a single fuck about what Lauryn goodman is up to. The pap no what they’re doing. 🙄

Reactions: 22