Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whoisshe91

VIP Member

She’s been spotted
---
The sun aswell hmmmm looks like a set up to me kairo never had his pic taken EVER
🤣🤣she is so predictable listening to us. She has never been pic out with giro or smiling at him. Cringe. Pics from BACKGRID 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Makes me laugh her initials are BV... Nasty foul cunt by name and nature 😩🤣 thanks for the laugh big BV muzzle mutt

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
What does she even mean by what goes around comes around? It doesn’t fit into this story at all. She’s the one who needs to get her come around, what’s Annie done?

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
It’s wild because the whole narrative would be different if she had just claimed that Kyle pursued her and lied to her about being in a relationship. It would have been believable as he had just had a cheating scandal. She could have been like “he slid into my dms and I sort of knew who he was, knew that his partner threw him out. He told me he was single and I believed him.” Public opinion would be so so different.

Lolagranola

How am I more invested in Kyle/ Annie / beggys relationship than my own 😂
Seriously I pray the dirty dog hasn’t gone back again to prolapse princess of Persia - I really couldn’t deal with that 😂😂

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
It’s the fact Vardy is 11 years older than AKW and bullying her online in stories
It’s so so cringe
Lairen isn’t a wag she’s a shag
She has no girls code
TWUNTS

• Heart

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Genuinely hope that people in Annie’s life are keeping her from these stories in the papers and that no one is sending these posts to her asking if she’s seen them🙃

• Heart
  • Sad

titan22

VIP Member
2 women who are proven liars in court
2 women known to have links to the scum and sell/pay to get into the rags
oh and neithers name is Annie
I’m embarrassed for lardy a woman/mum/wife involving herself in something nothing to do with her. Notice she has comments limited

• Heart

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
What is wrong with this tramp? Is it not bad enough she got herself knocked up by Annie's bloke and has been taunting her ever since that she's now kicking the woman when she's down again? Mean fucking bitch. Her and Vardy are made for each other.

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Don’t care to read this article but check out the video at the top for all the newbies or lozza insta vid we were talking about. It’s nor got the cow moo part but u can see and hear the desperation in her voice begging for funds , attention , the walkers to acknowledge and live her son 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡
---
Also the video of lozza dancing to baby mommas is the most tragic video ever and she is one ugly , skanky , pan faced human born

Last edited:
  • Haha

gargar

Beggy is full of shit because her pregnancy news has been over shadowed by Kyle and his 🍆 she now has to find another way to get herself noticed and in the papers so ignitin the fire is all her the stupid bitch. Kairo poor kid doesn’t stand a chance with a mother like his and Christ knows what will happen to this next poor kid.

As the saying goes birds of a feather flock together which is why Lardy and Begs are pals because no one in their right mind would ever associate themselves with these two creatures.

Just my observation Annie seems to keep her circle quite small and keeps her family life private so why would she have people around her who run their mouth to the papers after what happened with Coleen I suspect the WAGS are all quite nervous about who and what they share with people.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
You have got to admire how Annie stays silent never lets anger get the better of her most ppl react and end up making arses of themsleves as we’ve seen today but Annie stays cool calm and collected always keeps a level head on public anyway she’s probs kicking off in private 😂 kyle has a scarf over hia mouth in training hope Annie lamped him one

• Heart
Reactions: 25