Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDon1

VIP Member
As if the cheeky bitch put an Aff link on it!!!!
When you think she can’t get any lower she pulls a whole other level of skank out of the bag.
It’s not like she hasn’t already made enough off Mr and Mrs Walker.

• Sick
Reactions: 28

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Agree with everyone that said Lauren has been desperate to talk about Annie for ages and now finally sees this as her chance.

She’s so obsessed. Perhaps It’s Annie that she had the crush on - she just wants her attention.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lurker111

Chatty Member
She is that irrelevant the mirror don't even refer to kairo as her son they refer to him as Annie's step son 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
I hope Annie keeps it classy and don’t bite. The papers need to print this and show her for the nasty little cunt she is. Even though 99% of people don’t even know who she is.

Nah Annie should do an interview telling everyone everything she gets from Kyle I’d be posting links to the uno what!! She only earns 2k a year saying she wants her prolapse and asshole rips fixed I’d finish her!!
Kyle should be speaking up public apology to his wife and say it’s his decision not to see kiaro and shut her up!!
There is keeping private then there’s just being a coward

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Oh I can’t wait to see what Vardy reply’s with
---
I haven’t spoken to my husband in days I don’t even know if we’re still married 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
What a rancid cunt.

And how original having her sisters song over the muzzle insult.

This Beggy bitch has zero self-awareness. I am raging as if Annie is one of my besties.
Tattlers assemble!

Kilo005

Chatty Member
Sweet_talker and Triona5 in the DM comments are one million percent Lauryn. Sweet_talker1 especially cannot help but comment about Annie on any article. Lauryn’s so fucking thick like everyone knows it’s you hun

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Why is it always the mad ugly ones that act like starved rottweilers??? You never see the likes of Sian, Annie, Sasha etc behaving like that. It's always the ones that have ugly faces to match their ugly personalities that go full on rabid

• Haha
  • Heart

onetreehill

I really think if Kyle really wanted to see Kiaro he would , he does exactly what he wants without a care, If Annie had that much power over him or he was scared of her , he wouldn’t behave like he does and also if they split up he would still be able to see his 3 children as he’s always been In there lives , there’s nothing Annie could do to stop that. Annie is not to blame for anything, so unfair how she’s been treated when the only thing she’s guilt of is loving a complete C*nt 🤬

• Heart

LHJM212

I am usually a lurker on all these threads I don’t think I’ve ever commented before but I had to today!😳 poor Annie she’s getting it from all angles it’s really horrible.

I would be ASHAMED of my husband to let me take the brunt of everything and make a laughing stock out of me and then not even defend me!

• Heart

Beggman12

Chatty Member
If she didn’t have Kyle’s kid we wouldn’t even have a clue who she is!
I didn't until the football boots drama 😩😅😅😅 me and my son was going to watch England at Wembley so we was googling all the players googled kyle and it was literally a few hours after lauryn done the melt down on the.boots 😅😅😅 she's a no body I think its hilarious they keep getting her mixed up with Lauryn goodger 😆😆
---
And she's is saying about Annie talking bad about kairo. Did she not abuse Harvey price? Pot kettle black! Yes Lauryn what goes around comes around aye!

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Jesus I only went for lunch came home to 15 pages deep to lauryn being a complete beg again.

My heart is broken for Annie but I think the best thing is for Kyle and Annie to stay silent. Don't rise to any of the bullying it will be old news next week and the only 2 people that's made a tit of themselves is lauryn and vardy.
I think Annie should leave kyle and take herself and her children out of this whole circus lauryn loves to be in. It will never change kyle has trapped himself in this. Kyle will never be in Kairos life as his to selfish. Let the next woman have him and ALL this drama because Annie Is to good for this

Reactions: 27

Kilo005

Chatty Member
I don’t believe Kyle has anything to do with Lauren, nor do I think she’s been told Annie has called her pay check names, as another poster said, she’s being DYING to find a reason to publicly slag Annie off and she’s using this opportunity. I don’t understand how Annie can’t have her done for harassment, Lauryn is utterly obsessed with her it’s mind blowing.

• Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
I think most fucking woman in Annie shoes would want Lauryn dead or make her life hell 🤣 well I bloody would