Goodman Sisters #12 The Prolapse is still trying to upset Annie; hope Sprog 2 ruins her fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe saying her mummy makeover but it’s just a filter 🤣 surely she’s not that delusional that she thinks she can have that filter on when she’s out and about🤔 the wedding will be the trashiest Wedding going. Grunt will be rocking his usual depressed as hell look. Giro is probably the celebrant marrying his auntie and uncle/dad no2. Will laurins plus 1 be midsize??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chloe saying her mummy makeover but it’s just a filter 🤣 surely she’s not that delusional that she thinks she can have that filter on when she’s out and about🤔 the wedding will be the trashiest Wedding going. Grunt will be rocking his usual depressed as hell look. Giro is probably the celebrant marrying his auntie and uncle/dad no2. Will laurins plus 1 be midsize??
Stepdaddy go large Pete will be in a cut out tux from that fashion nova company that makes clothes for slags 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Stepdaddy go large Pete will be in a cut out tux from that fashion nova company that makes clothes for slags 😂😂😂
😂😂 a latex tux at that😂😂 who will get the honor of the Father’s Day post this year? All these questions?? Lozza you prozzie give us the answers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Battle of the begs: Vardy v Lauryn😂

Lauryn and Vardy are neck in neck atm because Loz didn’t have the stomach to spew her crap about Annie with her chest. Hiding behind fake profiles and that.

while midsize may have the biggest balls of the begging bowl group, Vardy’s are made of steel😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just to point out The walkers don’t live in alderley edge so the fact that stinkin cum bucket is taunting that she’s there is irrelevant.
100% is not Kyles baby, he can’t stand her
Hello you xxx
Is this coming from an observation or
Anymore you can say ? X

Reactions: 17
I wish kyle Walker would man the duck up - why is he not calling out big mouth vardy on his insta account something along the lines of @me then you daft slag.. vardy giving it the big balls, ‘would @ her but she’s blocked me’
🤦🏽‍♀️ or call out Steptoe telling him to put a fkn muzzle on his wife. The absolute 🤡 causes all this grief for his wife and seems to get away with it scott free the big tit house.
I don’t blame Annie for not retaliating to these prozzies but Kyle your rep is already in the gutter - a few Instagram posts calling these hoes out for bullying your wife isn’t gonna make any difference.
Come on Sian, time to reactive and dig back at these tramps trying to bully your sister 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wish kyle Walker would man the duck up - why is he not calling out big mouth vardy on his insta account something along the lines of @me then you daft slag.. vardy giving it the big balls, ‘would @ her but she’s blocked me’
🤦🏽‍♀️ or call out Steptoe telling him to put a fkn muzzle on his wife. The absolute 🤡 causes all this grief for his wife and seems to get away with it scott free the big tit house.
I don’t blame Annie for not retaliating to these prozzies but Kyle your rep is already in the gutter - a few Instagram posts calling these hoes out for bullying your wife isn’t gonna make any difference.
Come on Sian, time to reactive and dig back at these tramps trying to bully your sister 🤍
I feel like Sian is probably more concerned with supporting Annie as all of this is quite fresh. I’m sure getting into with people online will cause more harm than good to Annie’s mental health right now❤
Vardy is already baying for blood like the horsey faced broad that she is, she can go on forever. Better not to bother.

I know this is a hard one but just wanting to put it out there:
Who is your least fave Loz the Proz or Vardy the rat!

I’ve been on this thread a while now! Can’t recall how I got here but I’ve loved it ever since. I still have a new member title though for some reason! Need to speak up a bit more!!

• Haha
I know this is a hard one but just wanting to put it out there:
Who is your least fave Loz the Proz or Vardy the rat!

I’ve been on this thread a while now! Can’t recall how I got here but I’ve loved it ever since. I still have a new member title though for some reason! Need to speak up a bit more!!
Honestly, I kind of hate Loz more if I had to choose, but only 1% more. Vardy is a nasty piece of work but in terms of being a footballer chaser, she and Loz are on even footing.

However, despite having a child with someone else, Jamie was single when BV went after him and she does not trash his previous partner and daughter online. They’re both beyond vile tho but based on BV’s backstory, I can understand (but not condone) how she got to this point. But Lozza Prozza, I don’t have a clue in the world🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Makes me laugh her initials are BV... Nasty foul bleep by name and nature 😩🤣 thanks for the laugh big BV muzzle mutt

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve got sir Elton John liking my posts mate I’ve fukin made it 🤣
I wish I was more creative with my name I didn’t expect to be here so long or even comment I was a lurker now I’m fukin lumbered with lizzy 🤣

I wanted to ask the newbies how you landed here ? X
Especially those that don’t have insta ?
I’m sooo curious I love it
The more the merrier #ExposeTheHoe
I’m not so new, lurked for a long time when beggy baggy vag’s thread kept appearing and dipped in and out but the last 2 threads I’ve been vocal more. I’ve never disliked anyone so much who I’ve never even met as much as this ponce along with Vardy!!

Reactions: 13
Well it’s Sians birthday today.. Annie will post up for her… Beggy won’t reappear until Mother’s Day with some shite Mother’s Day collab thinking’s she is Demi Moore

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t wait to see what Lozagne has in store for giro’s birthday 🥳 Next thread should have a poll about what cake she’ll have:
A) Man City Cake
B) Jamaican flag Cake
C) drawing of their completed family (including KW) the big delusional reveal😂 perhaps they’ll be posed in an infinity pool🤣
---
Forgot to mention that Vardy is also actually half Portuguese unlike our Persian Mami😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But will Giro do the ceremony in Espanol?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.