Goodman Sisters #12 The Prolapse is still trying to upset Annie; hope Sprog 2 ruins her fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am fuckin fuming who does this witch think she is? How did Vardy make this about her

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I’m so confused how the duck rebecca Vardy made this whole situation about her Annie hasn’t said one single thing I’m yet to see anything from her 🤡

Reactions: 16
2 women who are proven liars in court
2 women known to have links to the scum and sell/pay to get into the rags
oh and neithers name is Annie
I’m embarrassed for lardy a woman/mum/wife involving herself in something nothing to do with her. Notice she has comments limited

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How can she sit there saying she wants to be left out of the drama when she started it by sharing that story aimed at Annie she’s a sausage who loves the attention I’m sure little lap dog lauryn won’t be far behind

Confused as to y theyve suddently teamed up. And how the duck is lauryn the victim on this. Whatever Annie has said it’s natural after what she did

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just seen becky vardy has claimed Annie wanted lauryn dead!!!

Becky writing she wants nothing to do with the drama but then is creating it. And she wonder why no one likes her.
I’d want her dead too. Not that I go around killing people, but people are vile. And it’s a bleeping phrase people use. Doesn’t mean they’re going to follow through

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope Kyle is sat at home now ashamed of himself and all the tit and stress he has brought his wife these last few years. I really really hope this is the wake up call Annie needed to leave his sorry arse he may have money but that’s literally all he has going for him. He had a loyal woman in Annie who loved him rich or poor if he wants to throw that away and spend his life with cheap women who use him for his money (cough cough Lauren) then more fool him

• Heart
And vardys only decided to share that now?? Sure when was the last time her & Annie spoke??
The screenshot of the phone conveniently crops out the name and picture. Also, her last message was also unread. Proves duck all. Lardy wouldn't lie though, would she? 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok so Iv just read the story with the sun by Paul who becky is saying Annie spoke to
Lauryn was referred to as his “ex” yet again and I doubt Annie would of allowed that if the story was published because of her
Second of all it’s describing them having an argument about lauryns announcement and that’s why he went and got drunk I also can’t see private Annie revealing this to him??
I call bullshit Annie hasn’t spoken to anyone at the sun sounds more like our little friend Lauren

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Not being funny I wouldn't mind if Proz or Lardy dropped dead.

They're the type to go "be kind" whilst being a bully. Neither of them would have the grace to top themselves though.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.