Goodman Sisters #12 The Prolapse is still trying to upset Annie; hope Sprog 2 ruins her fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For Annie’s sake I hope he’s not buy for her sake I hope it’s his and he drops the 3 of them on their arses again she’s gna look the biggest mug of she has

Reactions: 9
I think alot of Lauryn’s jealousy of Annie stems from Annie’s confidence. She doesn’t need validation from strangers online. She rarely posts on social media but when she does it’s normally a story celebrating another person and their birthday. She’s been in the public eye for years and years and doesn’t feel the need for a blue tick on instagram which every man and his dog seems to be awarded now for being lower than a Z lister. She seems to have a really close knit group surrounding her. I obviously don’t know Annie but she seems to be adored by those closest to her and that speaks volumes. Lauryn has no confidence, no relationship, a criminal record for fraud, fairweather friends, an ugly reputation, narcissistic personality disorder and a company flogging bracelets to vulnerable women who are at the lowest points in their lives. Got that blue tick though 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The BBL on her tho ffs 💀💀 makes lauryn and midsize Petes look relatively “natural” who the duck decided these ridiculous nappy looking bbls look good?? Good to see the maintenance gets used on important stuff
Just been and had a nose. Looks absolutely ridiculous. You're right it's like they are wearing a full nappy. Without being horrible but she's not the smallest girl is she, so why has she gone and had that done? Same with Lauren goodger, had massive arse and butt implants which make her look huge!! I could defo see her and our lozza coming to blows if he is the dad lol.

Reactions: 11
I think alot of Lauryn’s jealousy of Annie stems from Annie’s confidence. She doesn’t need validation from strangers online. She rarely posts on social media but when she does it’s normally a story celebrating another person and their birthday. She’s been in the public eye for years and years and doesn’t feel the need for a blue tick on instagram which every man and his dog seems to be awarded now for being lower than a Z lister. She seems to have a really close knit group surrounding her. I obviously don’t know Annie but she seems to be adored by those closest to her and that speaks volumes. Lauryn has no confidence, no relationship, a criminal record for fraud, fairweather friends, an ugly reputation, narcissistic personality disorder and a company flogging bracelets to vulnerable women who are at the lowest points in their lives. Got that blue tick though 👏🏼
Bravo, couldn’t of said it better!👏🏻

Reactions: 14
That’s excatly what laurin needs someone who’ll put her back in her box. I hope daddy #2 makes her life hell and even goes after her for full custody of this 2nd miracle. Laurins own words she can’t even lift the one she has🤣 we’ve accumulated a lot of evidence to show she’s not fit to be a mum

Reactions: 8
Hmmm i wonder if shell show new babys face?? Obv we know she cant show kashs cos kw snr says so, but she swears its her decision to protect his privacy. Not got a prob with broadcasting how many pisses shits, farts and feeds kash had a day but hey ho

Reactions: 19
I’ve always had a feeling carron is their top supporters, you know supporting her daughters dreams by sleeping with whoever you have to go get what you want. Carron is the PIMP 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.