Goodman Sisters #12 The Prolapse is still trying to upset Annie; hope Sprog 2 ruins her fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becky Vardy always the victim šŸ™„ You were up Annieā€™s hole not that long ago lady, you were just bitter she took Coleenā€™s side.

Reactions: 23
I think most bleeping woman in Annie shoes would want Lauryn dead or make her life hell šŸ¤£ well I bloody would

Reactions: 27
I think most bleeping woman in Annie shoes would want Lauryn dead or make her life hell šŸ¤£ well I bloody would
Exactly šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ what did she expect ā€œyou shagged my man and got knocked up I truly wish you nothing but the best his penis is now forever at your disposal itā€™s ok we can shareā€ Lauren bleeping wishes šŸ¤£

Reactions: 18
I'm so confused so is the text vardy to Annie.?
I bet Annie is so embarrassed. And tbh I would want Lauryn dead 2 she's taken everything from Annie I feel so bad for her šŸ’”
She shouldnā€™t be embarrassed. Trampy Vardy is showing her jakey and classless she is. No evidence to support what she is saying. She isnā€™t sharing Annieā€™s message, Annie has done duck all wrong.

Reactions: 12
Second of all itā€™s describing them having an argument about lauryns announcement and thatā€™s why he went and got drunk I also canā€™t see private Annie revealing this to him??
Lozzas new announcement? Or when she was preggers with Cairo?

Reactions: 5
The new announcement x
I wonder if Annie questioned if it was Kyles and thatā€™s why theyā€™ve argued. And it is Kyles and thatā€™s why he went off the rails at the pub and got his todger out. Eeek. Poor Annie. So gutted for her and the 3 boys. No one deserves this šŸ˜­
I also cannot see someone like Annie selling her soul to the papers. Why would she? Not like she needs the money. Unlike Lardy Vardy who, as we all know has been guilty of doing this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I still don't think it's kyle I think all this is bullshit because Annie hasn't bit to the bait so now vardy is doing anything she possibly can. I wish I could comment šŸ˜«šŸ˜«šŸ˜«

Reactions: 15
Surely this is illegal what there doing to Annie? Wouldn't surprise me if this is making Annie suicidal. This has to stop!

Reactions: 17
The new announcement x
(Yet again confusing her with goodger šŸ¤”)
Also, sorry but Annie isnā€™t gonna share an argument like that with the media or Kyle for that matter. She canā€™t be saying horrible things about giro and referring to him as a half brother. Make it make sense. This story has lozza written all over it. Make it look like kyles so madly in love he defends lozza. Everyone hates lozza and every post the prozzy does affect them coz they get name dropped

Reactions: 25
The new announcement x
(Yet again confusing her with goodger šŸ¤”)
Itā€™s 100 per cent info from lozza. Iā€™d they were writing the story from Annie perspective rhat would say that understandably Annie hates her. Lozza couldnā€™t stand that so she would add canā€™t stand each other to send a discreet message.

Reactions: 13
Oh duck off Rebekah her caption states ā€œplease donā€™t abuse and troll anyone associated with thisšŸ™šŸ¼ā€œ as she proceeds to share the message that she sent to Annie which includes

- ā€œYou are so weak Annieā€
- ā€œYou have so much misplaced angerā€
- ā€œI donā€™t want to be associated with your sad lifeā€
- ā€œYou have no self respectā€

Thatā€™s verbal abuse you thick witch. Vile witch!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Can someone make new thread please foxy wins AGAIN . Make it ASAP we can continue

Reactions: 11
Iv told my husband to shut the duck up and leave me alone all night šŸ¤£ between this thread and the talia oatway thread itā€™s a busy night (if you know you know)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I donā€™t even have any words, bleeping Kyle, youā€™ve managed to put 50p in the Clowns well done you big daft bastard šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.