Goodman Sisters #12 The Prolapse is still trying to upset Annie; hope Sprog 2 ruins her fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Did giro write this as an apprentice ?
Because this was a lie
🤣 Could be giro, they call her 'Lauryn Goodmam' at one point 🤣

lazy journalism at its finest

'shot to fame' = shagged a footballer once and won't get over it
'influencer career'= earns 2k a year selling plastic con bangles
'model' = skip rat
'runs a fashion brand' = tried to sell tshirts that said Bad Ass Mum ironed on the tit
'brief relationship with Kyle' = Hong Kong romp
'relationship status is unknown' = knocked up by stepdad midsize Pete

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry guys… I am having to re-read the last thread from scratch as I have got lost in it… but I have some questions.. hopefully I will catch up… has beggy posted anything since the announcement?
can you screen shot for the banned..

no doubt she is doing magazine deals behind the scenes….. she is going to monetise this next child and it will prove one thing… like we said she isn’t allowed to show his face

Reactions: 10
Sorry guys… I am having to re-read the last thread from scratch as I have got lost in it… but I have some questions.. hopefully I will catch up… has beggy posted anything since the announcement?
can you screen shot for the banned..

no doubt she is doing magazine deals behind the scenes….. she is going to monetise this next child and it will prove one thing… like we said she isn’t allowed to show his face
No posts so far. I think she knew the story was coming hence her announcement… I also think she is too thick to have realised all the implications (legal/employment) for Kyle, so is rethinking her game plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good for Annie posting why should she be silenced or keep quiet she's done duck all wrong apart from support a head of a guy.

And wonder when LG the infertile bleep pops out her 2nd miracle will she get her mutilated fanny out for the lads on OF. That's about her level of modelling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Good for Annie posting why should she be silenced or keep quiet she's done duck all wrong apart from support a head of a guy.

And wonder when LG the infertile bleep pops out her 2nd miracle will she get her mutilated fanny out for the lads on OF. That's about her level of modelling.
Her & Chloe can collab on Chloe’s account on admireme🤣🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has Kairo debuted for his local toddler club yet? Wonder does his boots have all his brothers names stitched on. Walkers UTD.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What type of woman puts a story up with the mj Annie are u okay lyrics over it, she is something else that Vardy, can’t even begin to imagine how Annie must be feeling , done duck all to deserve any of this 🤯

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.