Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucymyers

VIP Member
There is absolutely no way shed purposedly get pregnant. She hates being a mum and i use that word very loosely to kash, never mind another newborn in the mix. She still moans now hes 💩 all over and up at all hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Rose94

VIP Member
I wonder if we should add “blank walker” or “John doe walker” to the list, just any random man who happened to have the surname walker just so she can #walker everything without explanation so she thinks we believe baby is kyles. Then she will legally change her name and say “two of my kids are walker so it just made sense that I am as well”
Stop that’s actually a good thought it really wouldn’t shock me if she purposely chose someone with the walker surname regardless of who they are

Reactions: 9

titan22

VIP Member
That’s excatly what laurin needs someone who’ll put her back in her box. I hope daddy #2 makes her life hell and even goes after her for full custody of this 2nd miracle. Laurins own words she can’t even lift the one she has🤣 we’ve accumulated a lot of evidence to show she’s not fit to be a mum

Reactions: 8

Blackdiamond

What has Annie apparently said? It’s either Lauren is very delusional or I’ve missed something

Its_Me

VIP Member
Nah Annie should do an interview telling everyone everything she gets from Kyle I’d be posting links to the uno what!! She only earns 2k a year saying she wants her prolapse and asshole rips fixed I’d finish her!!
Kyle should be speaking up public apology to his wife and say it’s his decision not to see kiaro and shut her up!!
There is keeping private then there’s just being a coward
Yeh a interview but I meant bite back on instagram stories, best not to stoop to their level x

flossy30

Does anyone think that maybe Kyle has still be shagging prozza lozza on the side for a while and that’s why her sisters unfollowed her? Because they had her back the first time round but even they know how stupid she looks now. Dunno, just a thought 🙃

I know kyles stupid but come on he would never sleep with that again and he certainly wouldn’t give her another kid 😂

Whoever the dad is it’s not Kyle Walker else she would say it and we know she would . What kyles done is wrong but he wouldn’t dare sleep with her again that’s for sure . I do think he loves Annie I genuinely do I just think he likes sex . If Annie takes him back that’s her decision but she’s keeping silent she is private as a person and it’s the best way .

Part of me wishes it’s a set up so they can get divorced and lauryn gets nothing 😂 I’m certain if Annie divorces Kyle now something would change for lauryn in terms of money ect . Annie is his long term partner and wife so he can’t support himself as a single man and support his kids with his wife and pay for a house and everything for lauryn .

not sure how it works but I doubt he would need to give her the demands she wants once he’s divorced and supporting his other kids at the end of the day they have had that lifestyle since birth kiaro didn’t and lauryn certainly didn’t
It would be worked out via his earnings.. so yeah old loza would still have to be supported as he very publicly has the means

havinaneb2

I have finally caught up! can’t believe I missed 2 threads
---
I think she deleted the commented from Tyrone, unless it’s just lost in the other comments but I can’t see it anymore

4FoxAche

VIP Member
LOOOOL tbh I went back at my likes and it’s Sir John Elton
Still Elton John imo
Don’t you see the random names in your notifications I fukin love them 🤣
Keep up foxy

I hate when loz and Chloe speak in their stories
She looks good fair enough after loz fat shamed her
But I ain’t buying closer magazine to fukin read that she lost 2 stone
F off mate
She looks more pregnant than Loz in the before pics. Someone is telling 🐷🥧

Ah that makes sense I got well confused!

• Haha

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Hmmm i wonder if shell show new babys face?? Obv we know she cant show kashs cos kw snr says so, but she swears its her decision to protect his privacy. Not got a prob with broadcasting how many pisses shits, farts and feeds kash had a day but hey ho
She will show the baby face the pleb she is. She won’t get a bonus payment to keep its face out the public eye this time

flossy30

Well so would I if someone slept and fell pregnant with my man think any woman would say this it’s just soemthing u say isn’t it
Where did u read it I can’t find it
Came to say the same thing. And really wouldn’t be the worst thing to happen 🤣