Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gem74

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been asked, but just been looking through her IG (yawn) who's this Tyrone bloke she banters with? Could he be the daddy?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

kj135

VIP Member
Who’s the daddy? Front line to 18 years of hell so far
1. Kyle walker
2. Tyrone The Name 😶
3. Harley Benn
4. Jamal Blackman
5. Kyles Mystery Cousin
6. Sperm Bank
7. Jamie Vardy 🤣
8. Demari Gray 🤣

At this point we will force one of them to deny her 🤣🤣🤣
Someone commented that Jamal is a woman beater on his daughters pic ffs
He didn’t delete it
you forgot grunt 🤣

• Haha

Cats_eyes

Chatty Member
Does Kyle never acknowledge his wife and kids on Instagram? I'm upto 2018 and nothing about his family 😓

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Sian is true lady hats off to her… lozza can’t keep her fat trap shut.. if this kid is kyles we should all go chop his wots it off! The despo diryy rat
It’s probably ready to drop off due to some disease at this point🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Oh I agree and obviously I feel zero hate towards her. I genuinely just can’t comprehend it, I can’t think of someone That’s so so openly treated his family so badly

titan22

VIP Member
I’m starting to doubt she’s even pregnant now
She could have stuck her stomach out for that pic
She’s gna say it’s his and it will all kick off then she’s gna lose her baby and try and blame Annie She is fucked up enough for it payback for her mansion falling through??
excatly.. if she had any time with Kyle she would have set up to get papped. She would’ve taken any opportunity to get one up on Annie. Once again laurin has zero proof

titan22

VIP Member
Lasagne will be loving this - getting her name all over social media. She needs to keep her big beak out of other peoples business and focus on her own pathetic little life. She’s vile and the bullying of Annie is disgraceful. At this point, the absolute prick that is Kyle Walker needs to grow a pair of balls and defend his wife publicly. he can’t play the ‘wanting to keep life private’ card when he’s dangling his dick in pubs in Wilmslow, so now is the time to open his trap!

I hope the comments are ripping her a new arsehole she needs it anyway. Why do they print such tripe 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Beggman12

Chatty Member
What the fuck Chloe drew a dick on his back? That's so bad that poor boy my heart actually just broke for him then. What absolute vile humans
---
Imagine Annie and her husband living rent free in your head when ‘your family is complete’….fuck me she is so irrelevant when is she gonna understand that? As this point he don’t even want his wife…beggy ain’t on that level and never will be. Her and her sprogs just need to disappear 😂
I'm sure if kyle had one wish that would be it. 😩😅

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I'm blocked aswell thank god don't need to see the beggers posts can always come on here and laugh at her hehehe
---
Whilst someone else raises giro for her
Her old slag Maw gets 2k a month for it don't cha know pmsl embarrasing money grabbing cunts the whole lot of them...