Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Ugh her voice is so nasally, I forgot how annoying and funny that story was😂 just because a judge awarded you a home doesn't mean you are entitled to it. Don't deserve it at all and already has a roof over her head! Don't know how Annie kept quiet about her coming to the door comment. If it were me my whole family would be there to greet her👊🏽😡 money grabbing slag.
‘somethink’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Oh these posts are making me wheeze! So funny! I was here in the early days but soon got bored of the pumping posts and remember her squirting breast milk into the bath. Good god I’m still traumatised! Anyway, I’ve gone thru the wiki but can’t find the answer. Who is side show Pete?
---
Apologies half pint Pete?
Step dad pete

• Haha
Reactions: 9

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Tell me laurin reads here without telling laurin reads here😂😂

laurin proven liar
Lardy proven liar with close connections to the sun

Also laurin why’s your page private hun??
when’s giro IG going live??
when’s the house move??
what client are you planning to extort this time??
Do you and midsize do 2for1 offers??
when’s this big house move??
did you get the gates hun??
did you get that vag and ass fixed yet??
when will the canary sing??
A 2 for 1 is an offer that no one would accept🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
For Annie’s sake I hope he’s not buy for her sake I hope it’s his and he drops the 3 of them on their arses again she’s gna look the biggest mug of she has

whoisshe91

VIP Member
The only way is Essex star. Mistake 2 def been conceived around Dec. The family pics of Kyle Annie and their boys must have forced her out with another guy. I do feel sorry for baby daddy 2 tho.

titan22

VIP Member
She would now she’s got her baby
Not straight away she would want to keep it going she loves an affair
if it’s his, the min she got that positive I’d expect stories/pics/texts being leaked (by Loz of course) of them two being seen together

flossy30

Stop that’s actually a good thought it really wouldn’t shock me if she purposely chose someone with the walker surname regardless of who they are
Thing is, is you can name your child whatever the hell you want. So say if this baby daddy wants no part in her circus and she registered said sproglett on her own she technically could call the baby Walker. She would never have to make it public. It’s just something I can see the deranged munter doing.
I remember leading this when I registered my little one (mine actually has their dads last name though not some random name 🤣)

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
See when we think this vile tramp can’t get any worse she does 🙈 why doesn’t her parents or sisters tell her to fucking stop surely they can’t agree
Her dad ran off with his new family. Opposite of Kyle. Mum is probs a bitter (although rightfully so) hag just like Lauryn.