Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Does anyone think that maybe Kyle has still be shagging prozza lozza on the side for a while and that’s why her sisters unfollowed her? Because they had her back the first time round but even they know how stupid she looks now. Dunno, just a thought 🙃
She’s defo pushing that narrative

Reactions: 9

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
How shocked will foxy be when it’s revealed as Kyle’s baby
We know she loves a photoshop but unfortunately for all parties she’s Preggo again
My moneys on Kyle of Harley benn
You’re very certain Lizzy😂 how much are you betting?

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Annie has prob kicked off bcz lauryn said she was infertile and she made her peace tht she had to keep the baby bcz she would never have another and that’s been the lie she’s meaning,
That deluded cow will think kyle is upset bcz she’s preg with someone else 😂😂😂😂

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
What if the pregnancy is just her last ditch effort to sell jangle bangles?😂 Why does she insist on trying to flog them? The stock must be over three years old by now. Probably not a single sale!

titan22

VIP Member
The comments on Walker's insta celebrating Man City's win 😂

"Deserves a windmill that".
"Yes you won now keep it in your pants"
"Don't go to the pub"

Crying.
you gotta love footy fans they don’t care what you do once you win and don’t jeopardise the team🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
I’m so sorry thread 10 I hardly spoke I was bored as f
I have been resuscitated
She saw the thread dying she didn’t like the lack of attention
She’s back and more awful
I remember she once wrote she’s not on tattle she has a life now she’s said her and the ugly sisters laugh at us
Oh and use our slang too
Skets
Someone shag grunt see how Chloe feels
@titan22 will u do grunt and Jamie?? 😂

• Haha

titan22

VIP Member
The two #walker 2 comments are still there 🙄 she’s desperately trying to get the rags to connect the dots 🤣🤣 she’s a slippery snake

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
I have just caught up! The actual state of Vardy & Lauryn… so pathetic trying to use this to get attention!!

they are a dangerous combo and I honestly agree with some of you that she isn’t pregnant and will ‘miscarry’ and blame it on the stress
Annie’s doing best thing keeping quiet then

• Heart

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
She’s desperately trying to split them up by implying he’s the dad. That seed of doubt. She’s like a Russian. Speaks complete bollocks. She couldn’t have him she damn sure don’t want Annie to have a successful relationship
She wouldn’t even be able to take credit as their relationship was not successful before he met Loz.

• Haha