Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I live in a city where rugby is the biggest sport. The rugby players are put on a pedestal and can do no wrong. They all go out drinking after the game, win or lose and get absolutely no trollied. Their behaviour is disgusting, sexist and no one calls them out on it because they are the rugby first team. Girls flock to them and have no shame. They do not care if they have wives, girlfriends or kids. Damn, they don’t even care if their girlfriends are in the same room!
I would imagine this is exactly what happens with Kyle except on a mucccch bigger scale and his ego is sooo massive, he can’t refuse all the adoration.
Rugby players are so bad aswell... That Joe westerwood video a few agos OMFG id never recover from that if I was his wife. Another piece of shit man with no respect for his wife or kids. CUNT

Reactions: 7

titan22

VIP Member
What the fuck Chloe drew a dick on his back? That's so bad that poor boy my heart actually just broke for him then. What absolute vile humans
bad enough they done it but then stuck it up on IG 🤮🙄 it’s a laugh people thinking Kyle would want anything to do with giro 🙄 imagine all the sperm doners (actual real doners) running around looking for the children their sperm made😂😂 although I do pity the kid he didn’t ask to brought into the world

Trefl

VIP Member
On the Kaisla company, it says this is the nature of the business. How can this be her business if she’s relying on Annie to give and pay for her home, surely that’s not right?

Nature of business (SIC)
  • 68100 - Buying and selling of own real estate
  • 68201 - Renting and operating of Housing Association real estate
  • 68209 - Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate
  • 68320 - Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Hope he loses his career Annie divorces him and takes the house and majority of what he’s got child maintaince he goes on spending sprees blows the lot and that in turn leaves lauryn with nothing her and Kyle can go sign on to UC together get themselves a wee council flat live happily ever after
Lovely.... Not.

I replied on the wrong thread. Ignore me haha

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rosie878

VIP Member
Where’s her bump in other pics from same holiday her belly is flat in that green dress
The bikini pics are the same day
She’s def sticking her tummy out. If she wasn’t completely flat to begin with it could be a pretty small bump and she’s not very far along. She is short too so she will always look bigger as less room for baby.

I wonder when she is due.

I do find it sad that Kairo has never been acknowledged by his dad. I understand why Annie doesn’t want him to have anything to do with the kid but it’s not a recipe for a good relationship if the demand has come from her. He will wonder about Kairo I think. And banning contact is going to make it worse. If my partner wouldn’t acknowledge a child he has fathered it wouldn’t sit well with me.

Account3774

What is back grid it’s mention alot I’ve no clue?
It’s a paparazzi photo agency known for working with “celebs”… so a celeb lets them know where they will be and at what time. The celeb gets the media coverage and the paparazzi gets money for the photos from places like The Sun who buy them to print.

titan22

VIP Member
If she didn’t have Kyle’s kid we wouldn’t even have a clue who she is!
and she’d be a broke ass hoe instead of just a hoe 😂😂
---
If its true that City cancelled contract renewal talks with Kyle then my dream scenario of her moving to AE and then Kyle signing for another club down south to get as far away from her as possible could be closer to coming true
#eggonherpanface
yeah I think that’s true and a police investigation 😳 he’s not long of retirement at this stage anyway. If he gets a conviction he’ll not be going to play football overseas

Last edited:

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Just some photos to remind us and for the new people

I saw the photo I created on the google image search and I am feeling like Y list celeb now
I have questions about the last two 😂 the “where is Kyle Walker today” pic and the black dress one, another court appearance?

• Haha

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
How so? I love a good theory x
I actually don't know 🤣🤣🤣🤣 BUT I find it weird how she hates Kyle, doesn't want to be associated etc but... She's not denied it's him. I didn't think it was his but .. what if it is.

Although then again, surely she'd revel in it being his?

I just found it odd she commented on this but not him being the dad

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Kyle didn’t see baby 1 for 2.5 years because of his wife ( 🤥) so now they play happy families and created baby number 2
I could fukin never be a side chick man I just couldn’t
But when you’ve never had a bf in your life you’ll settle for anything
If Kyle’s the dad why’s his sister indirecting her ?
What a lovely family life they will build ❤
What’s did his sis say

Lucymyers

VIP Member
He’s so thick
One thing cheating on your partner
Another thing using no protection
Another thing doing dumb shit in public
Nor sure why these hoes want him
Loz care to answer ?
---