Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Why on earth does anyone think Kyle wouldn’t go near her again…

secretly he’s probably been seeing Kairo and her at the same time

Annie’s quotes today at the same time lauryn announces another secret baby

we all know Kyle is scum I 100% think he would go there again with anyone
Me too tbh... 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 6

LucyLou91

I was just coming to say something similar, Lauryn and Katy and their ilk gob off constantly, a pair of nasty little bullying cu#ts and bleat on about not being silenced and speaking up yet, they would never allow the men they trapped to speak up about wheres like them too, Annie was never allowed to speak up was she???

Them and their families are just the lowest form of life that you can get and believe me lauryn or katy are never afraid to run their fish lips.

And chloe love I don't agree with anything that bear man has done but your own sister would pull a stunt like that just to be pictured with someone famous, people like your slag sister and her equally slaggy mates are what's wrong with this world also
I wasn’t around for the gossip when this first came out.
Can anyone explain what actually happened? How did Annie find out? I saw the it’s a boy thing on here but how did she no it was a boy?
What’s happened with Stephen bear?

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
This whole thing is the kyles karma for fucking Annie over. It must haunt him everyday the torment his wife and kids face daily from this nutcase all because he couldn’t keep it in his pants
Yeah, it must piss him off that he got one that couldn’t be paid to go away though. He must be tormented by the thoughts of those other men that have been able to keep their dirty little secrets💀Poorer men have managed it.

Its_Me

VIP Member
It would make her look nuttier, I know everyone is different but if my dad had another child somewhere (wouldn't surprise me if he did) I wouldn't want to know them, not trying to sound horrible.

Lauryn shouldn't be trying to push a narrative that giro is part of that brother group. If I ever found out I had a sibling from a fling of my dad's I wouldn't even count them, I'd still be like I have 3 siblings or whatever wouldn't acknowledge the 4th.
Saaaaaame. I have no contact with my birth dad and he could have grown up kids now that I could pass in the street everyday but I honestly don’t care. If they sought me out I wouldn’t turn them away but it would be difficult for me to see them as a brother or sister and have a proper relationship with them. She’s a total head case if she’s moved up there, there’s no single legit reason why she should.

Jellybean093

VIP Member
So could she add his name? I had foxling 3 during COVID restrictions and we both had to go.
Hmm… maybe I’m lying then. I tried to look it up, but I’m just getting registering the baby now. Im
Sure it was like that at the time 🤔