Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beggman12

Chatty Member
What did I miss something she posted she was at court? At court for being a complete scrounger? Why just why 😩🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Speaking of midsize I noticed her mum commented on her post about her grandsons nearly losing their mummy. How many kids does midsize have ? Does she only make known the one with a rich footballer for a dad ?
She has two kids. She doesn't have the eldest all the time because he goes to his dad's but she does post him. I think he's 10 though so he may find his mum taking so many pictures of him annoying.

LucyLou91

So, apparently peanut looks like Walker. Who’d have guessed it 👀🙋🏼‍♀️
All the time I was shot down 😂
I know 🙈 I hate myself for having to admit it. He is extremely cute. Glad he doesn’t have the nose!!

from what I saw. He was in clean clothes, laughing with begman. He looks happy.
And WHITE SOCKS

Nonyaxx912

I think Annie's deleted some of her grid posts...the amount she had literally just decreased by about 10 as I went on her page. Was there ever any posts with kW??

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
See even if it is his face reveal who the fuck cares?
I reckon she’s brought out a kids brand for kiaro but like that Mel has
---
Called clothes that are too big but don’t worry you will grow into

• Haha

Adulting

VIP Member
Imagine announcing one your biggest moments and using Annie’s one liner…..

Bitter twisted mother fucker !

She will alude to the fact it’s KW to get headlines. She’s an absolute no-one without the attachment to KW & Queen Annie
Bitter and twisted just said the same thing, desperately sad

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Midsize is one of them people that gives you the ' ick' just looking at her I can't put my finger on it but she looks dirty like she needs a good scrub.
---
How comes lozza is never out with her sisters? Does she generally have no friends?.😆😆😆😆😆😅
And the fact they are in Manchester.. you think she would be out of Brighton quicker than shit off a shovel.. kash dumped with the nanny nanny who charges 🤣😂🤣