Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucyLou91

You also know talia oatway and her friends as per a comment you put on her thread 🤔 you also changed your privacy settings as soon as I put my comment yesterday. No hate here it’s just strange you’d do that.
I’m just nosey. Probably read too many threads on here.
I haven’t changed any settings. Been the same since I joined last year
---
Did anyone find out what Annie’s post was about? Is she pregnant? That will make Lozza have a rant I’m sure 😂

Reactions: 5

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been discussed but her sharing that horrendous TikTok of that girl who I think had a liposuction or BBL? Isn’t that so bad to share that shit when you’re an advocate for endometriosis? Like I’ve seen a picture of what endo is meant to look and feel like and it looks very similar but one is self inflicted and the other isn’t. I just think it’s really bad taste to share such horrific images when those injuries are due to having cheap surgery abroad. That woman chose to take the risk and go to a cosmetic surgeon who isn’t reputable.

Not many people who follow Lauryn would have had BBL or lipo, it’s insulting in a way to share that when alot of your followers literally are in pain physically mentally and there is nothing they can do to stop it. But then she shares something that was someone’s CHOICE. Should have done her research the silly girl.

Rbegum1989

Chatty Member
Saw our Lozza in Tesco today. Is it me or does she look like she’s the new midsize and midsize has upgraded to Largesize? Anyone else seen her out in the wild?
Why were they chasing around in Tesco for? And was his hair drenched in grease?

no1knows2

Thread suggestion: spread your legs, get the cheque... worry about the Spanish nana after this.

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Is there not a sneaky way Kyle could “hide” his money?? Like “donate” it all to Annie so on paper he doesn’t actually earn that much and she gets peanuts 😭🤣 imagine
I mean, I guess but doesn’t he get a salary. Like they know he gets a certain amount of money monthly/annually.