Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. They will show us the "real" reaction of her finding out she's "pregnant" but won't show us their reactions to the scan. They could have blurred out all the info and left her name and had a split screen thing to show reactions. They have no problem showing their children in skimpy swimsuits or their underwear but won't show us something that is meant to be the happiest thing for them after trying for 9 months.
Agreed. They could have definitely shown her name on the screen or shown them briefly in the scanning room. They could guess people would be doubting she's pregnant so you'd think they'd show proof if they had it.

Reactions: 2
Check out this little gem of a rant from Sarah... Clearly a victim shamer and any room for doubt I ever had about her part as an enabler is now diminished!!
Think the issue people have with the Doris and Fred woman is the special treatment she is giving them. After posting the books (when Sarah ordered them so late) she went out of her way to drive 2 hrs to deliver more books. Would she have done that for anyone else?! Highly doubt it!

Reactions: 9
Think the issue people have with the Doris and Fred woman is the special treatment she is giving them. After posting the books (when Sarah ordered them so late) she went out of her way to drive 2 hrs to deliver more books. Would she have done that for anyone else?! Highly doubt it!
That and the oblivious 'oh well they're just paying customers! I'm not interested in their personal lives!' attitude. Fair enough if she didn't know, but if that was me I wouldn't be raking in all of the new followers and would make it clear I don't support their actions.

Oh snap. Was wondering if something would be done about the trolls...Twitter haven't done anything despite all of the reports. :mad: Here's hoping yt_management gets shut down for good.

Reactions: 7
How angry do you think Zoe's going to be at being called their "pal" :ROFLMAO:

This whole thing has been an absolute PR disaster for her team

Reactions: 12
After reading the new Sun article I am even more proud of Jess and the other girls.
All this backlash... it's crazy. Shows how brainless their followers are.
The girls seem to be handling it pretty well.

Reactions: 17
How angry do you think Zoe's going to be at being called their "pal" :ROFLMAO:

This whole thing has been an absolute PR disaster for her team
She's deserves all the backlash for refusing to address it herself.

I wish the sun would make it clear she's said nothing on the matter.

Reactions: 3
Can anybody tell me what the latest article is please, I abs refuse to read anything from that rag of a paper, no disrespect to anyone on here by the way !

Can anybody tell me what the latest article is please, I abs refuse to read anything from that rag of a paper, no disrespect to anyone on here by the way !
Its about the trolls/IFAM that have been targeting Jess/Bella (and anyone defending them). Telling them their dads are pedos, they deserve to get raped and murdered, laughing about a miscarriage someone had etc. I think some of them (mainly that yt_management account) are under police investigation.

Just seen this:

Inghamfamily account started following them. :rolleyes:
They've unfollowed them now
bet they were stalking and accidentally followed. Or they were worried the account would private and they wouldn't be able to see the posts anymore

Reactions: 2
Its about the trolls/IFAM that have been targeting Jess/Bella (and anyone defending them). Telling them their dads are pedos, they deserve to get raped and murdered, laughing about a miscarriage someone had etc. I think some of them (mainly that yt_management account) are under police investigation.
Thankyou,its about time someone took some action against the trolls , they are vile

Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 17.05.40.png

This is actually disgusting why would you make this the thumbnail and title???
Watching the video now and the scare was that she bled a bit in the toilet on the plane. She says she hopes it's just spotting.
if you were genuinely anxious wouldn't you get checked out and not use it for clickbait?

Reactions: 20
She’s disgusting. Why would anyone use such a thing as click bait? She genuinely is an awful person. I don’t have words for it.

Reactions: 14
Click baiting a pregnancy scare, I can't even say I'm surprised. She had some bleeding when she was on the flight over but said that she read that it could just be spotting on an app she has.

Notice how it says MY FIRST PREGNANCY SCARE, it's as if they're predicting there's going to be more, is this the start of the 'fake' pregnancy ending? I don't even like saying that as I can't imagine what it's like to miscarriage so I'm hoping no one would ever fake it.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
They get progressively worse. I’m actually sitting here simmering. As someone who has lost a pregnancy, how dare she use it for views! The horrific feeling of looking down and seeing blood.... the fact that in every subsequent pregnancy, you dread seeing the same. They are utterly, utterly disgusting.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.