Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw some of her live last night and she is basically a younger, blonder, just as mouthy version of granny Wilco, some of the stuff she’s coming out with is completely untrue, I don’t think she’s a bad person I think she just gets carried away and starts presenting fictional assumptions as facts, she went on a rant a while back about how evil anti depressants are, she’s entitled to her opinion on everything but she doesn’t have to share that opinion with the internet every time, I really think she was taken up wrong on this post. It’s a picture of Jack, Demi and the fizz pug sister ? and in the comment Holly is saying jacks girlfriend watches her videos. Easy to take up wrong when you read it fast. But she has in the past said all Ingham girls are being homeschooled and made some big accusations that could be difficult to deny if others have screen recorded it.
If she goes to France and starts begging for money I’m banning the lot of them from coming back.
Always speed reading, thanks!

Reactions: 1
“Touching the neck dimple with fingers and covering it means the person is feeling insecure, uncomfortable or distressed. This gesture is commonly observed in women but men also do it sometimes. ... By doing this gesture, they're unconsciously trying to protect their frontal body and neck’’ ?
Of course the woman is distressed. have some sympathy for her plight. she's sat there with 2 of her kids and no luggage . Her very own Harvey Weinstein hubby has gone to get the luggage. Anything could have been going through her mind.
They have just arrived on an aircraft that looks like a vibrator. Chris's "urges" may have been going overboard at that point. It's only fortuitous that there wasn't a party of Sixth Form College girls there. Chris would have been inviting them to the nearest pool

Reactions: 11
Of course the woman is distressed. have some sympathy for her plight. she's sat there with 2 of her kids and no luggage . Her very own Harvey Weinstein hubby has gone to get the luggage. Anything could have been going through her mind.
They have just arrived on an aircraft that looks like a vibrator. Chris's "urges" may have been going overboard at that point. It's only fortuitous that there wasn't a party of Sixth Form College girls there. Chris would have been inviting them to the nearest pool
You’ve been very gracious in likening the aeroplane to a vibrator, something far worse came to my mind.

Has Sarah booked in with a midwife yet?
Can you book a fake midwife at the same time you book a fake scan ??
Good question! but I’d say all of that will be arranged at her first official scan, others probably know more about how it happens than me, but she hasn’t really gone on any checkups yet apart from her own GP (we assume!)
She’s a brave woman flying off for 3 weeks at such an early point, most people would probably only just be adjusting to they news they’re pregnant around now ? let alone announce it to a million subs and The Sun readers

You should 'book in' with a midwife before 10 weeks usually. They will then organise the 12 week scan etc. At least that's how it works with the nhs!

Reactions: 2
I am a newbie, but have been following the situation ever since the news broke and love reading other people’s opinions and comments as they do make me chuckle. Sorry this might not be current topic but
I’ve just noticed something and wandered if anyone noticed too.
It’s the vlog with the baby scan.
I flicked through the vlog as I really can’t stand watching the family, but noticed something odd. Now due to a previous miscarriage at 9 weeks I myself had a few very early scans with my last pregnancy and they had to be carried out internally considering how minuscule baby is. I noticed how Sarah specifically said the scanner was put over her stomach. Now I know she’s not going to mention about the internal thing but why even say it at all? Also why did we only hear a slight chuckle in the background and not vocal sounds of cry or joy or see their reactions? I know when I had mine I couldn’t believe it and was literally a sobbing mess the whole time. I was also talking a lot through the scan as was my partner. It all seemed so faked. I’ve never been entirely convinced she is actually pregnant anyway as no one in their right mind would announce it before 12 weeks (at least to the entire world) I know for a fact that just because there is a heartbeat that doesn’t mean it’s going to progress as it should. If she is in fact pregnant why travel to the other side of the world in the first trimester? Seriously the mind boggles

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I am a newbie, but have been following the situation ever since the news broke and love reading other people’s opinions and comments as they do make me chuckle. Sorry this might not be current topic but
I flicked through the vlog as I really can’t stand watching the family, but noticed something odd. Now due to a previous miscarriage at 9 weeks I myself had a few very early scans with my last pregnancy and they had to be carried out internally considering how minuscule baby is. I noticed how Sarah specifically said the scanner was put over her stomach. Now I know she’s not going to mention about the internal thing but why even say it at all? Also why did we only hear a slight chuckle in the background and not vocal sounds of cry or joy or see their reactions? I know when I had mine I couldn’t believe it and was literally a sobbing mess the whole time. I was also talking a lot through the scan as was my partner. It all seemed so faked. I’ve never been entirely convinced she is actually pregnant anyway as no one in their right mind would announce it before 12 weeks. I know for a fact that just because there is a heartbeat that doesn’t mean it’s going to progress as it should. If she is in fact pregnant why travel to the other side of the world in the first trimester? Seriously the mind boggles
I’ve had early private scans at same stage - they were not internal and just the normal type. But did need to drink a tonne of water like a camel and very uncomfortable someone pressing on your bladder thinking your going to piss yourself.

I get the whole unemotion of it all, but this is not her 1st rodeo. If she was actually human, found out her husband has been cheating and messaging girls a wife would be absolutely devastated. Find it hard to eat and function, would be losing weight and be unable to sleep.

She’s not normal! Keeping the gravy train going is all she cares about.

Reactions: 6
Has Sarah booked in with a midwife yet?
Good Lord no, she’s saving that for the BIG SUPER SURPRISE just as the baby’s head is crowning. That was a joke by the way, if she’s pregnant I’m a cosmonaut. ( I’m not )

Reactions: 6
I flicked through the vlog as I really can’t stand watching the family, but noticed something odd. Now due to a previous miscarriage at 9 weeks I myself had a few very early scans with my last pregnancy and they had to be carried out internally considering how minuscule baby is. I noticed how Sarah specifically said the scanner was put over her stomach. Now I know she’s not going to mention about the internal thing but why even say it at all? Also why did we only hear a slight chuckle in the background and not vocal sounds of cry or joy or see their reactions? I know when I had mine I couldn’t believe it and was literally a sobbing mess the whole time. I was also talking a lot through the scan as was my partner. It all seemed so faked. I’ve never been entirely convinced she is actually pregnant anyway as no one in their right mind would announce it before 12 weeks (at least to the entire world) I know for a fact that just because there is a heartbeat that doesn’t mean it’s going to progress as it should. If she is in fact pregnant why travel to the other side of the world in the first trimester? Seriously the mind boggles
I did wonder if the clinic knew who they were and asked not to shown to protect their business and other clients. It's unlike the Inghams to keep anything private.
Sarah rarely does anything like normal people she has a soap opera to direct and produce. The more drama she creates the more views she gets...or buys.

Anyone seen the new pic of the girls on Instagram? They all look exhausted especially Isla!

I’ve had early private scans at same stage - they were not internal and just the normal type. But did need to drink a tonne of water like a camel and very uncomfortable someone pressing on your bladder thinking your going to piss yourself.

I get the whole unemotion of it all, but this is not her 1st rodeo. If she was actually human, found out her husband has been cheating and messaging girls a wife would be absolutely devastated. Find it hard to eat and function, would be losing weight and be unable to sleep.

She’s not normal! Keeping the gravy train going is all she cares about.
Oh right I wasn’t aware that early scans could be done that way so thanks for clearing that up. Mine were done on the NHS hence why mine were probably internal. And yes I still had to drink loads of water.

I can also see why she wouldn’t be leaping for joy but from what I heard they were trying for some time so you’d still think her reaction would be somewhat semi happy. I also understand it isn’t her first time having a baby but thinking back to when she took the pregnancy test she was acting like she’d never taken one before or been pregnant before. There was more emotion in that test then the scan itself even though Chris’ actions had already come to light at that time.

I also suspect she knew what Chris has been up to even before she got herself pregnant so the misery she has brought upon herself

Sorry old news to most probably, but on their Instagram the photos of the girls are are reasonable quality with slight editing.

This photo of them all and zoella looks like it's been taken with beauty mode on 10. Looks awful and fake

I had an ultrasound (not internally) when I was around 6 weeks pregnant and all that could be seen was a little flicker which we were told was their heartbeat and it was very difficult for us to make out. I was actually having a scan of my liver so I hadn’t drank copious amounts of water beforehand so that may have made a difference to how much we could see but I’m not sure.
I too would never consider travelling that far from home in any stage of pregnancy never mind that early on but like a few others have said I’m not sure she’s even pregnant.

I did wonder if the clinic knew who they were and asked not to shown to protect their business and other clients. It's unlike the Inghams to keep anything private.
Sarah rarely does anything like normal people she has a soap opera to direct and produce. The more drama she creates the more views she gets...or buys.
Maybe! I also thought it was strange they blurred out information at the top of the monitor. I mean we all know it would be a private scan, we all know Sarah’s name DOB etc. Perhaps it was not to give away the name/location of the clinic. It’s just odd because they don’t seem to like keeping anything private!

Oh right I wasn’t aware that early scans could be done that way so thanks for clearing that up. Mine were done on the NHS hence why mine were probably internal. And yes I still had to drink loads of water.

I can also see why she wouldn’t be leaping for joy but from what I heard they were trying for some time so you’d still think her reaction would be somewhat semi happy. I also understand it isn’t her first time having a baby but thinking back to when she took the pregnancy test she was acting like she’d never taken one before or been pregnant before. There was more emotion in that test then the scan itself even though Chris’ actions had already come to light at that time.

I also suspect she knew what Chris has been up to even before she got herself pregnant so the misery she has brought upon herself
I think she was just relieved she was actually pregnant, how stupid would she have looked if she wasn’t after the big test revel, telling kids if she wasn’t at all. Not that she would have cared and would have recorded it but how devastated and confused the kids would have been if she had came home at she wasn’t.

As for the filming the test how many takes did it take to get that stupid surprise look.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.