Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds silly but whenever Sarah talks I’m always distracted by her bottom set of teeth......... with all that money she should get a brace fitted.

Reactions: 4
It's really annoying me how they've already started using the "Disaster"/bad news title with a picture of Sarah!! They have absolutely no shame. Vile.

Reactions: 8
A DISASTER OF A START TO OUR AMAZING ADVENTURE! + FIRST DESTINATION REVEAL!
13 minutes
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=27GE19WUkWU

Shocking start to the video with Sarah sat against a white wall. background For one awful moment I thought she may have been abducted and be about to receive a good seeing too by the Angry Manc.

But no its a chance to hear yet more whining from the Discount Dutchess. She goes on to explain that its been an absolute nightmare. I thought this might refer to Chris reverse T bagging her neck with his love balls but no its Esme throwing up everywhere. Evidently Chris has a fear of vomit and Sarah is suffering from morning sickness.
1.jpg

She goes on to say that the smell of the room and the vomit blah blah. You really would think that a grown woman with 3 kids might actually get on with things instead of being a preening moaning princess.
Fortunately there are no scenes of Esme actually vomiting but this is an indicator of the horrors that Sarah must have witnessed

esme realises the moneys all gone.jpg

Sarah basically moans on and agonises in made up concern about to whether to fly or not. Concern for other passengers etc. This is very noble as no one wants to be hit full force by a family spewing carrots (its always carrots in our house) over them.
This moaning goes on for over 4 minutes and so does this classic from 1969 which was actually one of my mothers favourite songs:

Jane Birkin et Serge Gainsbourg - Je T'aime,...Moi Non Plus

(if you play it turn the volume down)
Moaning waffle over and Sarah announces they are off to Singapore. Unfortunately the projectile vomiting is a sign of something more serious as this clip shows. One of the children is possessed by the spirit of Miley Cyrus
2.jpg

Then a clip to them about to board the plane and fruitloop Chris is of course very very, very excited. Its got a big red end and looks like its straight out of the Anne Summers shop

big red one.jpg

It's called the Dreamliner. Cut to them on the plane and they are actually flying with the one and only Ted Dansen circa 1993. Ted doesn't look too pleased. It would have been truly great if he had stepped over and twatted her in the mush

ted danson.jpg

Then they are up in the air and before you can say CHEERS they have some food. It looks real shite and Sarah gives a run down of it. Its interesting how Sarah mentions the airline. It seems to me that she is doing this in order to perhaps seek discount or sponsorship
Its interesting how Isabell comes across in this video. Obviously I take the piss out of them but it does seem that Isabelle has decided to throw her lot in and appear to be all for it in this video. This is a bit staged Isabelle to me.

We then get some darkness shots with Sarah explaining its not night but they are all sleeping etc except they are not. Sarah continues to plug the airline explaining how you can order things from your TV. this will appeal to her sort. the lazy bone idle who feel superior to others.

Cut to them having landed and Sarah being the trouper that she is has manged to soldier on despite the waves of morning sickness that overcome
her. She says that no one on the flight slept except Chris which is a lie as it directly contradicts what she said on the flight and also its pretty clear that Chris has shot some of the inflight footage anyway.

She has something to tell us that's important which she will eek out for dramatic effect to make sure we watch all the video. Sarah is really excited and loves the airport and can't wait to explore this new country. She is waiting for Chris who has gone with Isabelle to get the suitcases and before you can say "whats that skippy it reminds you of the teacher that ran off with the school pupil" its a quick edit to them all walking through the airport. ( shame on you Skippy)

Some travel in car footage follows then its a cut to Chris saying its more than made up for the disastrous start. Isabelle explains she has never seen so many flowers as they drove down the motorway. Bare in mind these guys hang out in Garden Centres so that's some serious recommendation. Chris has got the beanie on and they will be going to sleep for a couple of hours. they will be spending 2 days in the country. In the background Sarah can be heard mentioning the airport and airline etc
She doesn't tell us what she was going to tell us

The End

Developments
Sarah does look to be ill
Isabelle seems to be stage school performing in this one
Sarah plugs the airline
That aircraft is seriously amusing both my elder daughters and hubby think its hilarious to look at
Sarah never does tell us what the important news is in the hotel room
Sarah puts her hands to her throat a lot.
3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Speaking of The Angry Manc...I've been watching a few bits of his lives on his R fam channel, and it seems he has beef with The Freer Family? Allegedly they have been defending the Inghams (I don't watch their vids so not sure which one its in)?

Reactions: 1
It's really annoying me how they've already started using the "Disaster"/bad news title with a picture of Sarah!! They have absolutely no shame. Vile.
I’m genuinely amazed at the amount of click bait they come up with. It’s practically every vlog now. Needless to say I don’t watch them, but how long can this gravy train sustain itself? It’s a concept I’ve only recently become aware of, and find it utterly baffling that people want to watch what a family are up to each day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thank for that Rachel, spot on as usual. I’ve always thought that the throat clutching move she often uses must have been taught to her at RADA ( or that that remedial arts college in the arse-end of nowhere, that she attended)

Reactions: 2
Speaking of The Angry Manc...I've been watching a few bits of his lives on his R fam channel, and it seems he has beef with The Freer Family? Allegedly they have been defending the Inghams (I don't watch their vids so not sure which one its in)?
most of the Ingham vids they are commenting how amazing they are, The Freers have 9 kids and about three of them are teenage girls, I unsubscribed when I saw a comment defending the Inghams on a Freer family vlog and also I have a thing about seeing peoples food in their mouths and I cant cope with how they eat petty I know but I dont want to see everything they eat in their mouths

Reactions: 2
A DISASTER OF A START TO OUR AMAZING ADVENTURE! + FIRST DESTINATION REVEAL!
13 minutes
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=27GE19WUkWU

Shocking start to the video with Sarah sat against a white wall. background For one awful moment I thought she may have been abducted and be about to receive a good seeing too by the Angry Manc.

But no its a chance to hear yet more whining from the Discount Dutchess. She goes on to explain that its been an absolute nightmare. I thought this might refer to Chris reverse T bagging her neck with his love balls but no its Esme throwing up everywhere. Evidently Chris has a fear of vomit and Sarah is suffering from morning sickness.
View attachment 169

She goes on to say that the smell of the room and the vomit blah blah. You really would think that a grown woman with 3 kids might actually get on with things instead of being a preening moaning princess.
Fortunately there are no scenes of Esme actually vomiting but this is an indicator of the horrors that Sarah must have witnessed

View attachment 170

Sarah basically moans on and agonises in made up concern about to whether to fly or not. Concern for other passengers etc. This is very noble as no one wants to be hit full force by a family spewing carrots (its always carrots in our house) over them.
This moaning goes on for over 4 minutes and so does this classic from 1969 which was actually one of my mothers favourite songs:

Jane Birkin et Serge Gainsbourg - Je T'aime,...Moi Non Plus

(if you play it turn the volume down)
Moaning waffle over and Sarah announces they are off to Singapore. Unfortunately the projectile vomiting is a sign of something more serious as this clip shows. One of the children is possessed by the spirit of Miley Cyrus
View attachment 174

Then a clip to them about to board the plane and fruitloop Chris is of course very very, very excited. Its got a big red end and looks like its straight out of the Anne Summers shop

View attachment 172

It's called the Dreamliner. Cut to them on the plane and they are actually flying with the one and only Ted Dansen circa 1993. Ted doesn't look too pleased. It would have been truly great if he had stepped over and twatted her in the mush

View attachment 173

Then they are up in the air and before you can say CHEERS they have some food. It looks real shite and Sarah gives a run down of it. Its interesting how Sarah mentions the airline. It seems to me that she is doing this in order to perhaps seek discount or sponsorship
Its interesting how Isabell comes across in this video. Obviously I take the piss out of them but it does seem that Isabelle has decided to throw her lot in and appear to be all for it in this video. This is a bit staged Isabelle to me.

We then get some darkness shots with Sarah explaining its not night but they are all sleeping etc except they are not. Sarah continues to plug the airline explaining how you can order things from your TV. this will appeal to her sort. the lazy bone idle who feel superior to others.

Cut to them having landed and Sarah being the trouper that she is has manged to soldier on despite the waves of morning sickness that overcome
her. She says that no one on the flight slept except Chris which is a lie as it directly contradicts what she said on the flight and also its pretty clear that Chris has shot some of the inflight footage anyway.

She has something to tell us that's important which she will eek out for dramatic effect to make sure we watch all the video. Sarah is really excited and loves the airport and can't wait to explore this new country. She is waiting for Chris who has gone with Isabelle to get the suitcases and before you can say "whats that skippy it reminds you of the teacher that ran off with the school pupil" its a quick edit to them all walking through the airport. ( shame on you Skippy)

Some travel in car footage follows then its a cut to Chris saying its more than made up for the disastrous start. Isabelle explains she has never seen so many flowers as they drove down the motorway. Bare in mind these guys hang out in Garden Centres so that's some serious recommendation. Chris has got the beanie on and they will be going to sleep for a couple of hours. they will be spending 2 days in the country. In the background Sarah can be heard mentioning the airport and airline etc
She doesn't tell us what she was going to tell us

The End

Developments
Sarah does look to be ill
Isabelle seems to be stage school performing in this one
Sarah plugs the airline
That aircraft is seriously amusing both my elder daughters and hubby think its hilarious to look at
Sarah never does tell us what the important news is in the hotel room
Sarah puts her hands to her throat a lot.
View attachment 175
Rachel you are hilarious with your names for them, I look forward to your commentary every night, you must be a scream to go out with

Reactions: 6
Sarah saving the news for tomorrow’s click bait. Maybe we can have a guessing game for what vlog titles we’ve got to look forward to over the next few weeks ‘OMG spider bite’! ‘Look what this koala did to Issey’ and the one we’ve all been waiting for ‘Oh No! Chris problems at immigration’

Totally off topic but its interesting how I can use a basic layout on Word adapt the text store it. Then look for suitable pictures fromn the vlog grab them save a jpeg then.... load the text on here add the pictures at relevant points and its done and dusted. I found out to my joy that I can start and leave a draft on here as well . I'm genuinely impressed with the site layout

most of the Ingham vids they are commenting how amazing they are, The Freers have 9 kids and about three of them are teenage girls, I unsubscribed when I saw a comment defending the Inghams on a Freer family vlog and also I have a thing about seeing peoples food in their mouths and I cant cope with how they eat petty I know but I dont want to see everything they eat in their mouths
Ugh thats gross. They must be one of the only Youtube families that are up their ass still. I only mentioned it as I saw someone messaged Karma/Diane about it, and allegedly the dad Gary has also had grooming claims made against him from 1 girl. If thats true then I'm not surprised he's out there defending Chris. Birds of a feather flock together.
Sarah saving the news for tomorrow’s click bait. Maybe we can have a guessing game for what vlog titles we’ve got to look forward to over the next few weeks ‘OMG spider bite’! ‘Look what this koala did to Issey’ and the one we’ve all been waiting for ‘Oh No! Chris problems at immigration’
I'd die if he got stopped at immigration but there's no way they'd mention it if he did. They'd prob be all secretive like 'wow that was stressful!' and then not mention why.

Reactions: 5
Prinny is one of the most genuine and accurate posters I have encountered. Its a pity some clever clever type on here chose to take a sly dig at them.
To be blunt people collect information for various reasons. Its up to them whether to choose to share it or keep it to themselves. When you get no marks carping up there comes a point when you can choose to think why bother.

Reactions: 10
monty moo and prinny woo,
The OG gals who are known to few,
The posted here,
They posted there,
We love them still, though posts are rare.

Let us all take a moment to remember our little moo cow and poochon and wish them much love and gossip, endless trips to primark, matalan and the Asda cafe.
And a stream of well wishes...
but not in DM’s
And not by creepy youtube dads.

Let’s pray together

Reactions: 21
The posted here,
They posted there,

Let us all take a moment to remember our little moo cow and poochon and wish them much love and gossip, endless trips to primark, matalan and the Asda cafe.
but not in DM’s

Let’s pray together
bleeping genius!

Thank for that Rachel, spot on as usual. I’ve always thought that the throat clutching move she often uses must have been taught to her at RADA ( or that that remedial arts college in the arse-end of nowhere, that she attended)
“Touching the neck dimple with fingers and covering it means the person is feeling insecure, uncomfortable or distressed. This gesture is commonly observed in women but men also do it sometimes. ... By doing this gesture, they're unconsciously trying to protect their frontal body and neck’’ ?

Reactions: 4
The posted here,
They posted there,

but not in DM’s

Let’s pray together
Brilliant!! miss both of them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.