Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF is wrong with those pair?! As soon as there’s a comment like that on a CHILDS photo they should be deleting that photo ASAP and not having anymore like it up! How are social services not involved! It’s a comment on her latest inappropriate bikini shot

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the new pic of the girls on Instagram? They all look exhausted especially Isla!
I see big problems with Isla coming up. Her behaviour in last nights vlog when she stuck out and waggled her tongue for over 30 seconds ( she’s 6 not 2 ) was a little weird. She seems to be craving attention much more lately, those children are seeing and hearing too much. I don’t believe for one minute that Creepy and Lazy have not been at each other’s throats over this, kids are not stupid about things going on. It doesn’t matter how much sugar and crap you feed them or how many toys they get. None of that is any substitute for a stable, caring home life.

Reactions: 10
I've seen people already doing it but I think the best plan of attack is leaving comments on everybody else's videos, especially family vloggers, because Chris can't delete those.

Reactions: 6
That just about sums Chris and Sarah up, make sure they delete or nasty comments on their vlog but leave their 13 years olds (where she will read them!) on for all her friends from school who will no doubt follow her to see.

Isla is probably playing up because she knows she only has a few months left of being the baby before she becomes 'a middle child' that coupled with the fact that when the camera is off you can probably cut the tension with a knife is enough to make any kid act out. I feel so sorry for all the kids at the minute you can see there faces when they don't realise they are in shot, it is so different to the smiles they show. The fact mum and Dad arent sharing a bed aswell will be messing with their heads.

Reactions: 7
I see big problems with Isla coming up. Her behaviour in last nights vlog when she stuck out and waggled her tongue for over 30 seconds ( she’s 6 not 2 ) was a little weird. She seems to be craving attention much more lately, those children are seeing and hearing too much. I don’t believe for one minute that Creepy and Lazy have not been at each other’s throats over this, kids are not stupid about things going on. It doesn’t matter how much sugar and crap you feed them or how many toys they get. None of that is any substitute for a stable, caring home life.
I see big problems with Isla too! She's so used to being the baby that it's gonna be a massive shock to the system when this baby arrives. She's so used to the attention for Sarah Chris and Isabelle and it's all gonna change!

Let's just hope the baby doesn't come on her birthday (I'm sure they mentioned the baby was due near her birthday right?)

Reactions: 3
I wonder if The Sun stuff is maybe his former colleagues/friends coming forward, or someone else from his past...nobody really has anything to lose anymore. I mean even Karma/Diane is still active on Twitter despite the 2 letters she got. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
The sticking the tongue out is nothing to jump on. She is six. Louise Pentland's daughter does it all the time and she is roughly around the same age. Some kids learn different things but the sticking out the tongue is something I see in children as old as ten. I worked with kids for ages a few years ago and also in retail. I can see she wants attention and everything but I wouldn't look into that and call it immature. The girls need to be allowed to be kids a bit.

Reactions: 7
I already covered Islas behaviour - keep up
She is now possessed of the devil in its Milley "tongue" Cyrus form. This possession will become a periodic occurrence. it will take the form of loud behaviour at school and when confronted by a teacher will reply "I'm a star dontcha know"
Sarah will instruct the school into how to deal with it and when it doesn't go the way she wants will attempt to engage other women into a campaign against the teacher. She will also slag the school off on YT

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
FINDING OUT THE GENDER OF OUR BABY?!
12 minutes
Hooktube Link:

https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=zm3OknMR3KE

This masterpiece from Sarah opens with her apologising for being a shite mum/ pimping out the kids lives/ manipulating gullible pre teens into thinking they are part of an online family. In fact Sarah apologises for just about everything she has been fairly criticised over and it a revelation. It sets the record straight and paves her way to gaining some element of respect from cynical viewers

Just kidding. Its her apologising for not posting more vlogs about the preganancy. Personally I think she should have jumped the shark and claimed that eating shite is actually healthy and she was thinking about taking up smoking as some bloke in a pub told her that foetus's love tobacco.
She says there hasn't been any changes omitting to mention that she nearly got cooked to a crisp went redder than a vibrator shaped aircraft front end and is so out of shape that she gets out of breath walking up a s light incline. Last but not least she makes no mention of the possible (see what I did there Jane) chance that Chris is sleeping in another bed.
She hopes that this one will make up for it
preg1.jpg

She is talking very pronouncedly very firm very clear. its like when you go for anew job and the person in charge emphasis the bullet points in the companys health and safety lecture.
She says she is 9 weeks and how is it going by so fast. Hmm well maybe going on endless trips blurs things a bit. Amazingly she thinks she was pregnant before 4 weeks. Well yes Sarah your actually pregnant at the moment of conception but of course she means she thought she was before 4 weeks had elapsed
She manages to get the I suffered really (x4) speech in about sickness when previously pregnaaaaaaaaaaaant. She is such a trouper so inspirational

She then says that the morning sickness hit her like a train a brick just before and during the Greece trip
She says she is trying to drink as much as possible (that's nothing to do with those Thursday nights out with "the girls" wink wink eh )
She says she is avoiding hot drinks
She says she suffers from sheer exhaustion at times I know how she feels I'm struggling to get through this self pitying shite she's spouting
I have waded through listening to this and its essentially just a monologue of her wittering on. She claims that the reason she wants to know the sex of the baaaabbby is so she can plan. This plan involves go on guess listen to the Abba track and look away from the screen

preg 3.jpg

Its so she can essentially go SHOPPING and not be restricted to gender neutral white clothes etc
I must confess to actually watching this thinking it was the scan one.
In case you want to know how to do it I use a video downloader and then flick back to the video just downloaded
I will look at some of the other vlogs in time but just typing all this out while others more sensibly are asleep

Developments
She looks ok actually
We have no clue what sex the baby is
Her voice is very loud

Reactions: 16
I am a newbie, but have been following the situation ever since the news broke and love reading other people’s opinions and comments as they do make me chuckle. Sorry this might not be current topic but
I’ve just noticed something and wandered if anyone noticed too.
It’s the vlog with the baby scan.
I flicked through the vlog as I really can’t stand watching the family, but noticed something odd. Now due to a previous miscarriage at 9 weeks I myself had a few very early scans with my last pregnancy and they had to be carried out internally considering how minuscule baby is. I noticed how Sarah specifically said the scanner was put over her stomach. Now I know she’s not going to mention about the internal thing but why even say it at all? Also why did we only hear a slight chuckle in the background and not vocal sounds of cry or joy or see their reactions? I know when I had mine I couldn’t believe it and was literally a sobbing mess the whole time. I was also talking a lot through the scan as was my partner. It all seemed so faked. I’ve never been entirely convinced she is actually pregnant anyway as no one in their right mind would announce it before 12 weeks (at least to the entire world) I know for a fact that just because there is a heartbeat that doesn’t mean it’s going to progress as it should. If she is in fact pregnant why travel to the other side of the world in the first trimester? Seriously the mind boggles
My early scans were external. It’s not always done internally.

The sticking the tongue out is nothing to jump on. She is six. Louise Pentland's daughter does it all the time and she is roughly around the same age. Some kids learn different things but the sticking out the tongue is something I see in children as old as ten. I worked with kids for ages a few years ago and also in retail. I can see she wants attention and everything but I wouldn't look into that and call it immature. The girls need to be allowed to be kids a bit.
I totally disagree and so do several paediatricians. An increase in this behaviour is considered a self- soothing mechanism used to cope with anxiety and just because some other people’s children do it doesn’t change that.

Reactions: 3
Apparently it helps soothe the jaw from tension when you're anxious.
Plus it would be a fair point if Isla always did it and it was just one of those "quirks" but it's part of a change in behaviour after a massive life upheaval and that's what makes it concerning

Reactions: 5
I looked at the scan video just now ( I looked at the others earlier on that I posted about)
I think its entirely genuine. There are several places that cater for it locally.
I have an inkling its been done at a place called Window to the Womb which is in the old Farsley Brides building on Old Road Farsley

More to come from The Sun tonight?

View attachment 180
Interesting, yesterday I saw a post on Twitter saying something big was about to be revealed in The Sun, but I was busy and when I went back to look I couldn't find it. I've had an inkling they were planning on running more stories since they put up that 'Who is Chris Ingham?' page. Hope whatever it is gets taken up by the Daily Mail, just so I can read the comment section! I'm off to buy popcorn!

Reactions: 10
I just saw that Karma/Diane replied to one of those tweets about The Sun as well

Sorry old news to most probably, but on their Instagram the photos of the girls are are reasonable quality with slight editing.

This photo of them all and zoella looks like it's been taken with beauty mode on 10. Looks awful and fake

I chuckled when this picture accompanied the online article and the girl's faces were pixellated out. A national/international newspaper affords them more privacy than their own parents!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Maybe! I also thought it was strange they blurred out information at the top of the monitor. I mean we all know it would be a private scan, we all know Sarah’s name DOB etc. Perhaps it was not to give away the name/location of the clinic. It’s just odd because they don’t seem to like keeping anything private!
I agree. They will show us the "real" reaction of her finding out she's "pregnant" but won't show us their reactions to the scan. They could have blurred out all the info and left her name and had a split screen thing to show reactions. They have no problem showing their children in skimpy swimsuits or their underwear but won't show us something that is meant to be the happiest thing for them after trying for 9 months.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.