Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the welsh couple. I’m welsh so I can understand their sense of humour and the relationship they have together as me and the hubby are exactly the same.
I love the family with the dogs. The husband cracks me up with his face expressions.
Love the relationship between Jenny and Lee. Friendship goals right there.
Can’t stand the blond woman who sits there and knits 🧶. I also like Miles and Nutty. Miles as a very dry sense of humour. I remember when Nutty said she wanted her ashes when she dies to be put where she’s happiest and Miles said I will have to seek permission from the Waitrose manager. I literally died with laughter when he said that.
The others don’t make a impression on me. My original favourite was Steph and Dom but since they have gone now the Welsh Couple are as us Welshies have to stick together. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
hate the scouse dad and daughter just not funny when he talks its like he has to many teeth in some how the two friends cant stand love the malones lee and jenny and from the orginal lot it has to be steph and dom i swear they got drunker as it went on

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand that Stephen now .. I really liked him with his friend Chris .. didn’t like him with his Mum and despise him with his comatose partner !!! It’s not the #stephenfromgogglebox show !!! He’s trying too hard thinks he’s a celeb but he’s not !!! Even worse he thinks he’s funny !

Reactions: 21
I can’t stand that Stephen now .. I really liked him with his friend Chris .. didn’t like him with his Mum and despise him with his comatose partner !!! It’s not the #stephenfromgogglebox show !!! He’s trying too hard thinks he’s a celeb but he’s not !!! Even worse he thinks he’s funny !
Totally agree. At least Chris said things too. Daniel just sits there.

Reactions: 6
hate the scouse dad and daughter just not funny when he talks its like he has to many teeth in some how the two friends cant stand love the malones lee and jenny and from the orginal lot it has to be steph and dom i swear they got drunker as it went on
I love the Malones .Mary and Giles .. and Jenny and Lee

Reactions: 3
I stopped watching after Leon passed away.
Are the Michaels still in it? Think they had the bright pink chair?
Then the London family with the corner sofa and the young girl always sat in the corner? I always found them annoying.

Reactions: 2
Love Pete and Sophie, their reactions always make me laugh. The malones and Jenny and lee are the only other families I really like now.
I despise Stephen, he’s so rude. He thinks he is funny, when in fact he’s more like a bitchy school kid.

Reactions: 8
I like the welsh couple, sophie and pete and jenny and lee. I cant stand those sisters from Leeds.

Reactions: 4
I hate the malones, they always make Julie seem like an idiot and everything she says is stupid.

Reactions: 3
The German fella something's he says crack me up 🤣

Reactions: 6
Can’t stand that kid from the Michael’s. Really really winds me up.

Sophie and Pete and the welsh couple are bants.

Jenny and Lee are my people HULL N PROUD MATE

Reactions: 4
I must be the odd one out but hubby and I cannot stand Sophie and peter.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Their cottage is supposed to be filthy! Dirty Nutty dirty!!
Are the houses they show when its like "Heres Giles and Mary" actually their houses? I was wondering that last night,it is cottagey but its massive and the room their in seems pokey

Reactions: 1
Are the houses they show when its like "Heres Giles and Mary" actually their houses? I was wondering that last night,it is cottagey but its massive and the room their in seems pokey
I read somewhere that it’s a shithole, massive but filthy. Where you see is the best bit. 🤢

I stopped watching after Leon passed away.
Are the Michaels still in it? Think they had the bright pink chair?
Then the London family with the corner sofa and the young girl always sat in the corner? I always found them annoying.
Leon was awful. Slagged off people as much as Stephen does but got away with it because he’s an old man

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.